Jump to content

Celine perform & receive the Legend Award at World Music Awards 2007


Recommended Posts

Posted
I almost fell off my ottoman! [/color] :mdr:

 

disturbing pictures come to mind when you say that Soph :P of you and your Ottoman :mdr:

Posted
Am I recording this tonight or is someone else?
Posted
Am I recording this tonight or is someone else?

Please record it. Or we'll have to wait for they show it in the US on 22.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

Just thought I'd let everyone know, that the World Music Awards '07 in on tonight in the Uk!!

 

It is on channel 4 at 23.55 tonight. Im not sure if it has aired already, but thought I'd let everyone know :D

 

x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
when is it on in the US?

 

... On the 22nd of Nov...

CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU.

 

 

http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg

 

 

 

 

I was there...:

 

... May, 20th - Paris, France...

... May, 21st - Paris, France...

... May, 24th - Paris, France...

... May, 25th - Paris, France...

... May, 27th - Paris, France...

... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...

... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...

Posted
Ooo its on sooon, anyone going to record it? I dont have the means to do so x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
I would record it, but my video-cart is currenlt broken.... fuc! :(

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/Takin_chances/jetaimeencoresing.jpg

 

"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes"

Posted
when is it on in the US?

 

... On the 22nd of Nov...

 

do you know what channel?

-RK
Posted
when is it on in the US?

 

... On the 22nd of Nov...

 

do you know what channel?

 

 

Thanks for the info. But what channel is it going to be on, they haven't announced anything yet?

 

There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby...

 

Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE

Posted
Im not sure, I only know that it is on in 4mins in the Uk :) x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted

Yay Its on! They just said CELINE DION :D yay.

 

X

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted

Yeah, thanks for the heads up! She looked great on the red carpet!

 

And omg, Rihanna is awful live!

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
I didnt think she sounds that bad...althought she should have longer hair x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
OMG lol i m soo glad i just logged on otherwise i would have missed it, i think channel 4 have their own watch live service on their website www.channel4.com
Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted

"Umbrella - ella-ella" :puke:

 

 

:P

 

I`m working early tomorrow.

Celine better come on soon :D

Posted
Haha Jane :) Didnt think you'd miss it :D x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
OMG how awful was that whole nip tuck thing i felt so uncomfortable watching it and im a man lol
Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted
Ahh Its Avvy Lavvy, I dont like her! At least they are all singing live! wooo roll on Celine! x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Haha Jane :) Didnt think you'd miss it :D x

 

No way... I had no idea it was on :blush:

 

:thankspin: to YOU dear :P

 

I owe you one big squishy hug :laugh:

Posted (edited)
Ehhhhhhhhhhh Celine should have won that! grrr avvy, No problaimooo Jane :) x Edited by VintageCeline

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Someone just brought a mic stand out, could be for Celine!
Posted
OMG how awful was that whole nip tuck thing i felt so uncomfortable watching it and im a man lol

Me too :sick:

 

It was just so wrong !!

Posted
Haha :) Ill keep my beady eyes open x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
lol i can't believe dj is a category lol tht made me laugh, they're just one man bands playing other peoples music!
Instagram: @feidhlimb
Posted
Everyone's been live so far! I think Celine is about to chuck a playback shaped spanner in the works....:lol: haha

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...