CSCfan Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:30 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:30 PM She needs to perform a song that represents her CAREER ACHIEVEMENT. I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! MY HEART WILL GO ON FOR EVERRRRRR!! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
dj4celine Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:33 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:33 PM Mathias.. not that puhlease Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:37 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:37 PM Thanks a lot for the pics! She looks so damn HOT!!! Yummy! Quote
fred Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:39 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:39 PM If she sings her classic songs people say "that's stupid! she needs to promote the new album". If she sings the new single people say "that's stupid! she should sing her classics". Give me a BREAK.She's on promo for the new album. Period. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Macaronie Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:44 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:44 PM She needs to perform a song that represents her CAREER ACHIEVEMENT. I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! MY HEART WILL GO ON FOR EVERRRRRR!! Or maube: (Zee Awardz) Are All Coming Back To Me Now !!! Quote
Thomas Posted November 7, 2007 at 10:38 PM Posted November 7, 2007 at 10:38 PM HQ pics, click the thumbnail to enlarge: http://img184.imagevenue.com/loc86/th_73662_77678327_122_86lo.jpg http://img130.imagevenue.com/loc254/th_73666_77678029_122_254lo.jpg http://img23.imagevenue.com/loc683/th_74962_77677972_10_122_683lo.jpg http://img169.imagevenue.com/loc713/th_74970_77677975_10_122_713lo.jpg http://img103.imagevenue.com/loc1164/th_74973_77677994_10_122_1164lo.jpg http://img160.imagevenue.com/loc707/th_74990_77678067_10_122_707lo.jpg http://img20.imagevenue.com/loc1058/th_74998_77678070_10_122_1058lo.jpg http://img142.imagevenue.com/loc487/th_75005_77678332_10_122_487lo.jpg http://img186.imagevenue.com/loc139/th_75008_77678628_10_122_139lo.jpg http://img143.imagevenue.com/loc621/th_75025_77678634_10_122_621lo.jpg http://img150.imagevenue.com/loc1029/th_75032_77678635_10_122_1029lo.jpg http://img21.imagevenue.com/loc629/th_75039_77678636_10_122_629lo.jpg http://img141.imagevenue.com/loc119/th_75254_77680795_10_122_119lo.jpg http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc1058/th_75260_77680914_10_122_1058lo.jpg http://img130.imagevenue.com/loc156/th_75266_77682859_10_122_156lo.jpg Quote
VintageCeline Posted November 7, 2007 at 10:41 PM Posted November 7, 2007 at 10:41 PM She is too perfect! x Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
ByuSmurf Posted November 7, 2007 at 11:16 PM Posted November 7, 2007 at 11:16 PM THOMAS, I YOU!!! Thank you for the awesome HQ pics!! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
tcherno Posted November 7, 2007 at 11:43 PM Posted November 7, 2007 at 11:43 PM (edited) thanks 4 the pics. i love that one in which she "lay" on the mic Edited November 7, 2007 at 11:55 PM by tcherno Quote
bronzey Posted November 8, 2007 at 03:48 AM Posted November 8, 2007 at 03:48 AM Has anyone posted this review from E!Online? Miss Universe Celine Dion ditches the touchy-feely duds and goes for a modern, edgy appeal at the World Music Awards. We love the square-neck dress, we love the sexy tousled hair, we love everything! International relations have never looked so good. GLAM: 91.7 %SHAM: 8.3% Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/bronzey/bronzey_sig2.jpg
Nando Férri Posted November 8, 2007 at 04:06 AM Posted November 8, 2007 at 04:06 AM (edited) Thomas, thanx bud. Again, let me say that I really HATED this dress. And I rarelly say something bad about her clothes. But this one is TERRIBLE for her. It made her look straight, so thin. Her japanese dress of 2004 WMA was sooo better. By the way, I love when she wears jeans. Edited November 8, 2007 at 04:11 AM by Nando Férri Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Bellamy Posted November 8, 2007 at 08:54 AM Posted November 8, 2007 at 08:54 AM Thomas, thanx bud. Again, let me say that I really HATED this dress. And I rarelly say something bad about her clothes. But this one is TERRIBLE for her. It made her look straight, so thin. Her japanese dress of 2004 WMA was sooo better. By the way, I love when she wears jeans.WMA 2004 dress is Chinese cheong-sam. It has nothing to do with Japanese. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
stevo Posted November 8, 2007 at 08:59 AM Posted November 8, 2007 at 08:59 AM Has anyone posted this review from E!Online? Miss Universe Celine Dion ditches the touchy-feely duds and goes for a modern, edgy appeal at the World Music Awards. We love the square-neck dress, we love the sexy tousled hair, we love everything! International relations have never looked so good. GLAM: 91.7 %SHAM: 8.3% I like it Quote
artistman2007 Posted November 8, 2007 at 08:59 AM Posted November 8, 2007 at 08:59 AM i agree very bad dress i even cant call it a dress Quote
Teodora Posted November 8, 2007 at 12:37 PM Posted November 8, 2007 at 12:37 PM Thank you Thomas! Quote
Mélan Posted November 8, 2007 at 01:40 PM Posted November 8, 2007 at 01:40 PM Aww, thanks for all the pics Especially the HQ ones She looks so great I'm so happy for her that she got that legend award Has anyone posted this review from E!Online? Miss Universe Celine Dion ditches the touchy-feely duds and goes for a modern, edgy appeal at the World Music Awards. We love the square-neck dress, we love the sexy tousled hair, we love everything! International relations have never looked so good. GLAM: 91.7 %SHAM: 8.3%Pretty cool review Thanks for posting it Quote Celine is *love* http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5710/celinebanner2bymein1.jpg
Tal Posted November 8, 2007 at 07:57 PM Posted November 8, 2007 at 07:57 PM Has anyone posted this review from E!Online? Miss Universe Celine Dion ditches the touchy-feely duds and goes for a modern, edgy appeal at the World Music Awards. We love the square-neck dress, we love the sexy tousled hair, we love everything! International relations have never looked so good. GLAM: 91.7 %SHAM: 8.3% I was just about to post this. E! gave her a great review, but of course the people posting have to be asses about it! http://www.eonline.com/photos/gallery.jsp?...79-0bbe3f301d14 Go there and defend! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
karatedude317 Posted November 9, 2007 at 12:37 AM Posted November 9, 2007 at 12:37 AM I hope that the press in the U.S. doesn't criticize her for lipping like the did in the U.K. because that would really put a damper on the whole award. I'm glad she lipped if her voice didn't sound good, but again, I just hope that it doesn't backfire. Quote
Fran Posted November 9, 2007 at 12:50 AM Posted November 9, 2007 at 12:50 AM (edited) Thanks to Céline I found her dress! http://imagenes.condenet.es/pub/imagenes/imagenes_00400m_bc5d6802.jpg It's a Versace! (she said it on Star Systeme) Edited November 9, 2007 at 12:51 AM by Fran Quote
artistman2007 Posted November 9, 2007 at 01:48 AM Posted November 9, 2007 at 01:48 AM i'm sorry but it fits the model better than celine it needed to be alittle tight Quote
artistman2007 Posted November 9, 2007 at 01:51 AM Posted November 9, 2007 at 01:51 AM oh and i guess the other model giving us her back is wearing that big thing celine was wearing over the dress in the airport Quote
Elaine Posted November 9, 2007 at 03:04 AM Posted November 9, 2007 at 03:04 AM Miracles happen... heheh From Brazil http://musica.terra.com.br/interna/0,,OI20...-EI1267,00.html I should get down on my knees and pray now! I have to be thankful for some miracle like that!! Thank you Tati!! Thank you all for the amazing pictures!!! I wanna a dress like hers!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Nando Férri Posted November 9, 2007 at 03:15 AM Posted November 9, 2007 at 03:15 AM (edited) Thomas, thanx bud. Again, let me say that I really HATED this dress. And I rarelly say something bad about her clothes. But this one is TERRIBLE for her. It made her look straight, so thin. Her japanese dress of 2004 WMA was sooo better. By the way, I love when she wears jeans.WMA 2004 dress is Chinese cheong-sam. It has nothing to do with Japanese.Sorry my dear Bellamy. I mean, that amazing CHINESE dress. Sure the face and specially the hair is a lot better nowadays, but I love this dress on her. Edited November 9, 2007 at 03:17 AM by Nando Férri Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
fred Posted November 9, 2007 at 07:34 PM Posted November 9, 2007 at 07:34 PM Well it doesn't fit Céline coz it's way oversized. I have no clue what happened to Céline's luggage on her way to Europe because it seems to have been mixed up with Oprahs... /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
PrincesseJen Posted November 9, 2007 at 07:39 PM Posted November 9, 2007 at 07:39 PM Well it doesn't fit Céline coz it's way oversized. I have no clue what happened to Céline's luggage on her way to Europe because it seems to have been mixed up with Oprahs... /fred Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Terre Posted November 9, 2007 at 08:16 PM Posted November 9, 2007 at 08:16 PM Thank you so much for all the pics! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Elaine Posted November 10, 2007 at 01:39 AM Posted November 10, 2007 at 01:39 AM Sorry if I missed that on the other posts, but has anyone got the video yet? Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
boyblackuk Posted November 11, 2007 at 01:53 PM Posted November 11, 2007 at 01:53 PM Hi Guys In the UK the world music awards are on 17th November on Channel 4 at 11.45pm Quote
mebe Posted November 13, 2007 at 05:09 AM Posted November 13, 2007 at 05:09 AM Is there a video somewhere showing when she performed Taking Chances and when she received the award?? I've been looking for that but I can't find it!!!! Quote
Love, Posted November 13, 2007 at 05:18 AM Posted November 13, 2007 at 05:18 AM (edited) Thomas, thanx bud. Again, let me say that I really HATED this dress. And I rarelly say something bad about her clothes. But this one is TERRIBLE for her. It made her look straight, so thin. Her japanese dress of 2004 WMA was sooo better. By the way, I love when she wears jeans.WMA 2004 dress is Chinese cheong-sam. It has nothing to do with Japanese.Sorry my dear Bellamy. I mean, that amazing CHINESE dress. Sure the face and specially the hair is a lot better nowadays, but I love this dress on her.The Chinese Cheong-Sam Dress was designed by the fashion house of Yves Saint Laurent.Its base price was nearly $30,000 USD. It's beautiful! Celine wore this dress well, and also her Versace for this year. Well it doesn't fit Céline coz it's way oversized. I have no clue what happened to Céline's luggage on her way to Europe because it seems to have been mixed up with Oprahs... /fred :sofunny: OMG, Freddy! You made me burst out in laughter! I almost fell off my ottoman! Edited November 13, 2007 at 05:20 AM by Love, Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.