anna Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:06 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:06 PM I don't think these were posted yet: http://www.splashnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/splashnews_spl7643_010.jpg i WANT those shoes they're so yummy !!!!! Quote
tativale Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:24 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:24 PM Celine likes her British goodies 05/11/2007 We received an exclusive peep at Celine Dion's backstage requests. The Canadian warbler is obviously keen on British goodies. Her list included English breakfast tea, Walkers Crisps, Wotsits, Mars bars, Twix and Ki t-Kats. Todays Daily Mirrorhahaha I love Twix and Kit-kat lol I had so many Twix when I was in Canada... LOL lmao Thanks for photos Mathias! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Hilda Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:38 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:38 PM Absolutely amazing dress, shoes and hair and everything. She wasn't mentioned in that edition of Ok! magazine that was in her car...do you think she was looking for info on herself!? haha i doubt it - I saw that - I love to think Celine was checkin up on some UK goss haha. Lovin the bin bag she was wearing as a coat in those photos as well haha. Quote
CSCfan Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:47 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:47 PM HQ pics on CélineDion.nl (forum)! Some more MQ & HQ pics added Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Andrei Dion Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:56 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:56 PM They're great in the pictures. They're both in love and they don't need to kiss herdly each other to show that everything's altight. And more: do they have to prove anything? No, so stop saying bulls**** Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Paulinha Dion Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:57 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 07:57 PM i dont want to start a fight but i can't help but notice that i all of the pictures i have seen over the past week or so of celine and rene in europe that their body language seems really weird. i guess i'm just used to them looking so in love all the time and celine always being all over him. i wonder if they are fighting or something? http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1369/15096410epoenah11420071bf5.jpg http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/4654/15096412epoenah11420071px1.jpg yah becuase in these pictures celine is definetly doesn't want him kissing her. actually most of the red carpet pictures there seems to be a tension between them. hey it happens.... thats marriageTwo pictures and they have "marriage" problems? :mdr: LMAO!How do you draw these conclusions? You should work for the National Enquirer! I agree with u TOTALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
Cheerfuljane Posted November 5, 2007 at 08:17 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 08:17 PM Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...7110500567.html Quote
Andrei Dion Posted November 5, 2007 at 08:21 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 08:21 PM Washington Post http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...7110500567.html Thanks for the info Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
NoamC Posted November 5, 2007 at 09:13 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 09:13 PM (edited) Didn't it air somewhere around the world? no youtube video?? Edited November 5, 2007 at 09:14 PM by NoamC Quote
Teodora Posted November 5, 2007 at 10:10 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 10:10 PM Celine likes her British goodies 05/11/2007 We received an exclusive peep at Celine Dion's backstage requests. The Canadian warbler is obviously keen on British goodies. Her list included English breakfast tea, Walkers Crisps, Wotsits, Mars bars, Twix and Ki t-Kats. Todays Daily Mirrorhahaha I love Twix and Kit-kat lol I had so many Twix when I was in Canada... LOL lmao Thanks for photos Mathias!Me too! I love all that. I eat that all the time, except now, I'm on a diet ) No sweets for me Quote
tativale Posted November 5, 2007 at 10:22 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 10:22 PM Miracles happen... heheh From Brazil http://musica.terra.com.br/interna/0,,OI20...-EI1267,00.html Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
lyn Posted November 5, 2007 at 11:26 PM Posted November 5, 2007 at 11:26 PM I don't think these were posted yet: http://www.splashnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/splashnews_spl7643_010.jpg i WANT those shoes they're so yummy !!!!! LOL i was just going to post that. they're SO beautiful. yummy indeed + the airport photos are hilarious!!! Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Kerry Elizabeth Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:34 AM Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:34 AM You know..someone above mentioned that Celine and Rene's bodylanguage seems weird. I was thinking the same when I saw some pictures a couple of days ago...but I'm sure it's nothing dramatic. Don't worry, I am sure that someone on here will come up with some dramatic reason! It never fails! Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
Jessyka Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:35 AM Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:35 AM Miracles happen... heheh From Brazil http://musica.terra.com.br/interna/0,,OI20...-EI1267,00.html Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
CelineTheBest5 Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:38 AM Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:38 AM Miracles happen... heheh From Brazil http://musica.terra.com.br/interna/0,,OI20...-EI1267,00.html Sometimes miracles happen...... Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Ted Posted November 6, 2007 at 01:16 AM Posted November 6, 2007 at 01:16 AM (edited) I don't think were posted yet. Edited November 6, 2007 at 01:21 AM by Ted Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Bellamy Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:50 AM Posted November 6, 2007 at 05:50 AM HQ pics on CélineDion.nl (forum)! Some more MQ & HQ pics added Thanks. Added to our Gallery. http://www.celinedionforum.com/gallery/thu...s.php?album=311 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
speedy Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:20 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 12:20 PM I don't think these were posted yet: http://www.splashnewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/splashnews_spl7643_010.jpg I really love that picture, she was gorgeous that night!!! I want the video Quote
dj4celine Posted November 6, 2007 at 01:38 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 01:38 PM Ooooh! Flirt alert!!! Flirt alert!!! /fred fred, I am so NOT flirting with him Back to thread, Thanks for the pics, guys Quote
fabulosfab06 Posted November 6, 2007 at 01:46 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 01:46 PM Hi everybodyI've a question. I was next to Céline Dion when she arrived at the Nice Airport the 4 November. Do you have any photos about Céline arriving in Nice next to her fans and not leaving Nice ? Thanksss Quote
Teodora Posted November 6, 2007 at 02:18 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 02:18 PM Ahhhh, look how cute they are! Quote
gabriela precup Posted November 6, 2007 at 03:41 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 03:41 PM She is damn beautiful!! She is so stylish,shi is so..perfect,she wears perfect clothes,gorgeus hair..oh. :wub: ..i wish I have at least her perfect legs.The photos are Thank you all for them! Quote
Julian Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:17 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:17 PM Celine is on German "BILD"!The article is very BIG Its a whole page of a normal magazine!http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/BILD06.jpg Quote
chasechunt Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:30 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 04:30 PM WOW!! i swear as she gets older she looks more and more beautiful! Shes looking great there!! Quote
LVCeline Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:08 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:08 PM I think it was stupid of her to perform Taking Chances for that ceremony! And naturally she lipped it again. Surprise, surprise (pun intended). She goes to accept this prestigious award looking classy and elegent and then "performs" this kind of song. Which of these things isn't like the other one? She did the same thing at the WMA's wearing that animal glued to her vest and shrieking and squawking around to LCMM, meanwhile the crackhead diva Whitney steals the spotlight by performing some hits and looking very beautiful. She should have performed live and it should have been a classy song to showcase why people have bought her records and not her latest single thats flopping around at radio like a fish out of water. Bad choice! Quote
Nando Férri Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:14 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:14 PM If she sings her classic songs people say "that's stupid! she needs to promote the new album". If she sings the new single people say "that's stupid! she should sing her classics". Give me a BREAK. Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
stevo Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:16 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:16 PM What better way to promote a new song than performing it at a ceremony watched by millions and millions of people?- dope Quote
Teodora Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:17 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:17 PM Celine is on German "BILD"!The article is very BIG Its a whole page of a normal magazine!http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/CelJunkee/BILD06.jpg So cool! What do they say about her? They better say she was looking HOT! Quote
LVCeline Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:25 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:25 PM If she sings her classic songs people say "that's stupid! she needs to promote the new album". If she sings the new single people say "that's stupid! she should sing her classics". Give me a BREAK. I don't feel that way. She's receiving a CAREER recognition award. She needs to perform a song that represents her CAREER ACHIEVEMENT. This wasn't an award for her new album. And for god's sake, she didn't even SING THE SONG. She could have stayed in her seat while they played it. Of course people will be upset either way, because you can't please everyone, but it's logical to take a break from lipping Taking Chances on every single show and blow us all away with a Celine Dion classic instead. I'm NOT SAYING stop performing her single everywhere, but this was a SPECIAL occasion and that song could have rested on it's playback track for one night! Quote
Julian Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:29 PM Posted November 6, 2007 at 06:29 PM The Article is 100% positiv and very friendly!Its a really great Promotion!You can read the article on www.bild.de too! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.