stevo Posted October 9, 2007 at 07:16 PM Posted October 9, 2007 at 07:16 PM (edited) Sorry thevoice, I didn't mean that you were being unrealistic, I just don't want us to get our hopes up. But I really can't belive she's gonna be one the XFactor. As Shaun says, it is THE most important show to be on. I can't wait to watch her interact with the British contestants- it's gonna be weird but so brilliant to see her on such a familiar show instead of the cheesy permatanned, bleached white teeth American shows. No offence y'all. Although Simon Cowell, Sharon Osbourne, Dannii Minogue...they kinda fall into the Americanised category. Edited October 9, 2007 at 07:24 PM by stevo Quote
Andrei Dion Posted October 9, 2007 at 10:24 PM Posted October 9, 2007 at 10:24 PM Thats great! Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
salsacolin Posted October 9, 2007 at 11:19 PM Posted October 9, 2007 at 11:19 PM YAY! the X factor is all gonna be pretty nifty. Cant wait. I hope I get tickets...if so....I'm there!!! I hope Simon mentions the fact that she is gonna be mentoring and how she has been recording professionally since she was 12. Two years before even the youngest of the contestants on this years X factor. There is no one more qualified that Celine to give them advice for performing and forming a recording career. Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
firebird Posted October 10, 2007 at 07:30 AM Posted October 10, 2007 at 07:30 AM Just can't wait to get some impressive live performance of Taking Chances. There is no one more qualified that Celine to give them advice for performing and forming a recording career.She certainly has the qualification, but on those shows, as soon as the camera's on those people start spouting off trivialities "oh you're all so good, can't hit a straight note but it's all so fairy-rainbowy wonderful what you're doing, keep on fighting for your dreams yadayadayada." She's just too nice (or diplomatic - whichever you prefer) for that, to give some realistic advice. Quote
Bellamy Posted October 10, 2007 at 08:01 AM Posted October 10, 2007 at 08:01 AM Anyone from UK can cap DVB or have DVD recorder, TV card or other TV capture device? If you have a TV capture device, please PM me, digital TV signal prefered. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
mikymika Posted October 10, 2007 at 08:27 AM Posted October 10, 2007 at 08:27 AM god news thanks for information Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
Céline's Blues Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:07 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:07 PM (edited) I can't wait till Céline slaughters the one we don't talk about or mention here as the one we don't talk ot mention here is gonna appear there, too - lipping one of her songs. hihi Edited October 17, 2007 at 09:07 PM by Céline's Blues Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
krazy_kool_dude Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:12 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:12 PM I can't wait till Céline slaughters the one we don't talk about or mention here as the one we don't talk ot mention here is gonna appear there, too - lipping one of her songs. hihi don't jinx it! Celine's done quite a few lipping here in the UK! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:12 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:12 PM (edited) The theme for this week's X-Factor is "Number Ones" I wonder what it will be for Celine's week??? Edited October 17, 2007 at 09:14 PM by Cheerfuljane Quote
CSCfan Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:16 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:16 PM "Celine Hits" Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinefanonline Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:23 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:23 PM "Celine Hits" that's what i thought hahahahand we'll know if the contestants can sing or not!! ahhaaha Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
krazy_kool_dude Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:25 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:25 PM according to Digitalspy it's "Silver Screen" (movie songs) Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Cheerfuljane Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:26 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:26 PM "Celine Hits" "Diva Classics" Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:27 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:27 PM according to Digitalspy it's "Silver Screen" (movie songs) Ooooo.... Me likey likey...... Quote
mirage Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:39 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 09:39 PM according to Digitalspy it's "Silver Screen" (movie songs) jippiejeeee MHWGO part 5,376!!! Quote
incognito Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:09 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:09 PM I usually work Saturday nights but I've begged people to switch with me so I don't have to work. And they're like "Are you going out?" And I respond with "No, I'm gonna stay at home and watch Celine Dion on X Factor" and they look at me as if I'm crazy but whatever. I'm not ashamed. Quote
Julian Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:46 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:46 PM She will sing "My heart will go on"?????No Taking Chances? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:55 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:55 PM she won't sing titanic tho Quote
Shaun Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:56 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:56 PM If anyone thinks Celine's going to be singing anything other than her new single they must be mad. LOL All the way over the Europe for a week to completely ignore "Taking Chances"? I don't think so. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Thomas Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:56 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 10:56 PM Do the celebs have to take part in the theme week too or can they do their own thing? I can't remember how it usually works. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:00 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:00 PM celebs do there own thing... Quote
Cheerfuljane Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:04 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:04 PM Yeah last year their songs had nothing to do with the themes Quote
VintageCeline Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:04 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:04 PM Anyone from UK can cap DVB or have DVD recorder, TV card or other TV capture device? If you have a TV capture device, please PM me, digital TV signal prefered. I can record it onto DVD, but no idea how to get that only the computer....hmmm?xx Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg
Thomas Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:06 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:06 PM I ordered a DVB thing last week. Should be here soon and I'll start practicing recording stuff. But yeah, everyone who can should get ready incase their services are needed. Quote
LuisMa Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:20 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:20 PM Here in Costa Rica I don't get to watch the X-Factor but anyway I'm a big fan and always look for related videos in YouTube. Can't wait to see Celine mentor and perform!! Quote
Shaun Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:21 PM Posted October 17, 2007 at 11:21 PM I'm sure there will be official videos posted at www.xfactor.tv too. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Cheerfuljane Posted October 19, 2007 at 03:57 PM Posted October 19, 2007 at 03:57 PM So Leona is the first guest star on X-Factor tomorrow Gonna be a hard act for Celine to follow Quote
thevoice Posted October 19, 2007 at 04:03 PM Author Posted October 19, 2007 at 04:03 PM as long as celine won't sing songs she can't sing anymoooooooooooore everything is going to be fine Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.