thevoice Posted August 27, 2007 at 01:55 PM Author Posted August 27, 2007 at 01:55 PM i can't believe most of the reports r about J-LO and.........Celine+Elton - r they out of their mind?it should be the other way around , noone cares about J-LO this days Quote
RLAAMJR. Posted August 27, 2007 at 01:58 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 01:58 PM That is so awesome. Yehey! Hope it'll be shown in the Philippines! Quote
ZoraSourit Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:06 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:06 PM Great News! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Love, Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:08 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:08 PM let the buzz begin - it's all over!! Superstars CELINE DION, SIR ELTON JOHN and JENNIFER LOPEZ have been invited to mentor wannabe pop acts on British TV talent show THE X FACTOR. Music mogul Simon Cowell wants the trio to offer advice and tips to singers and bands competing to win the ITV1 show in December (07). Last week (ends24Aug07), X Factor judge Dannii Minogue admitted her older sister Kylie may appear on the programme. Last year (06), Tony Bennett, Barry Manilow, Lionel Richie, Abba star Bjorn Ulvaeus and Westlife advised contestants on their path to stardom. source : contactmusic what'ontv , dailyindia , digital spy-u.k - r all reporting about it - let's cross our fingers it's true!!! LOL! Jennifer Lopez mentoring someone in M-U-S-I-C? :laugh: This reminds me of the American Idol episode! :mdr: She can act well, but she can't sing well. She sounds to me like an almost on-tune Sandra Bullock... Don't get me started on Sandra singing! Quote
Macaronie Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:09 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:09 PM OMG Me and Cel will so help us god me in the audience for this!!! Cel I take it you will be coming down for the weekend for a bit of Celine stalking???Make sure we all hear the famous wootay wooooooooooooooooo!! Quote
thevoice Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:10 PM Author Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:10 PM she is a much better singer than an actress and we all know she can't sing so... Quote
Bellamy Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:18 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:18 PM So it's in December? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
CSCfan Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:42 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:42 PM (edited) No it's in late October, November and December.. Céline will either appear in the last show in October (27) or in one of the first 3 shows of November (3/10/17).. Edited August 27, 2007 at 03:43 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Tal Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:54 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:54 PM Matias, do you know if she'll be doing any promo for TC in NYC? Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
neilg Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:58 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:58 PM I'll believe it when I see it. Quote
CSCfan Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:59 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 03:59 PM (edited) Matias, do you know if she'll be doing any promo for TC in NYC? Matias has absolutely no idea.. Edited August 27, 2007 at 03:59 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Tal Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:04 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:04 PM Matias, do you know if she'll be doing any promo for TC in NYC? Matias has absolutely no idea.. but... but.... you know EVERYTHING!! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
tativale Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:06 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:06 PM Great news! I hope she will be ehhehe, LIVE, in person hehehe I cannot wait for it! (OMG... just realized that my cousin is living in UK right now.. and she tells me all the time to go there and visit her... LOL ) Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
CSCfan Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:14 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:14 PM (edited) Matias, do you know if she'll be doing any promo for TC in NYC? Matias has absolutely no idea.. but... but.... you know EVERYTHING!! What do you saaaay to taking chances.... what do you saaaaay to jumping of the eeeedge??Don't know much about new york.. and I don't know much about her world.. Edited August 27, 2007 at 04:15 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Tal Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:22 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:22 PM I've really tried not listening to that song so that I'll have virgin ears when I hear Celine's version. But its hard to resist... Anyways, yay for her being on X Factor!! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Andrei Dion Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:40 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 04:40 PM I want to sse that!! Quote AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Mozinha Posted August 27, 2007 at 05:13 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 05:13 PM YAAAAAAAAAAAAY fantastic news!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait. Oh Celine, for Christ sake we have a similar show in Portugal starting next fall. COME VISIT US! It's so close! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Shaun Posted August 27, 2007 at 06:36 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 06:36 PM In terms of promotion and exposure in the UK there isn't a better show for an artist to appear on in the UK. The X Factor is the place to be, bar none! What's more is it's seen as a "cool" show where all the "cool" pop stars go to help the new up and coming talent. I cannot exaggerate enough how important this single TV appearance for Celine in the UK will be. It will work wonders for her credibility, sales and chart positions. An absolute masterstroke! I cannot wait to see it! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
A New Day Has Come Posted August 27, 2007 at 07:23 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 07:23 PM That is great news for us and Celine hopefully she sings live there in the U.K. You guys are lucky to live in Europe. yeah. :clap: Quote
tal-sh2 Posted August 27, 2007 at 08:24 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 08:24 PM Great news ! thanks ! Quote "These walls keep a secret, That only we know..."http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u287/bambaplanet/G49272_b.jpgSorry for my English.
salsacolin Posted August 27, 2007 at 10:55 PM Posted August 27, 2007 at 10:55 PM this is really good news. Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
ahmed Posted August 28, 2007 at 01:04 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 01:04 AM that's good it's celine dion's come back Quote
Love, Posted August 28, 2007 at 06:50 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 06:50 AM I'll believe it when I see it. LOL... I think I will agree with you, especially since you are a local! Quote
stevo Posted August 28, 2007 at 07:30 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 07:30 AM Hello all you lovely people! I have missed you all very muchly and, having moved house, my internet should now be ready just in time for me to join in all this excitment of new album malarky! So it's called "Taking Chances"?- I like it- better than the copy of Shania's- (clearly a marketing ploy to get it mentioned early in a couple of papers). Very excited by the Jerry appearance and of course by the sneaky peek of the DVD. I must say tho that I randomly saw the sun yesterday- I don't care for it at all- vulgar really- why would I want to be greeted in the morning by a pair of perfectly formed perfectly pert breasticles?...hmmm...where was i?- o yes XXXXXXXXXXXXXXFACTOR!!!!!!!!! This was my dream come true and when I heard that Celine was going to release her album this Autumn, I thought she'd appear. This will be the best promotion she could possibly have right now in the UK. Hopefully she leaves it quite late cos the competition gets more intense...then admittedly, her first single would be out for quite a while...anyhow- she's gonna blow them all away. I hope Simon introduces her with lots of fabulous adjectives and phrases, including the one we all love- World's Best Selling...just so all the delusioned Madonna and Mariah fans that reside on our shores get a slap to the groin. I'll be back in a couple of days and in the meantime, DON'T DARE RELEASE ANY TC PREVIEWS- I WANT TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kisses and love, your friendly neighbourhood Stevo Quote
Davey84 Posted August 28, 2007 at 07:38 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 07:38 AM that's good it's celine dion's come back Was she ever away?? I hate the press for it! 5 albums during AND and everyone thinks Céline is retired!!! Is this show on BBC 1 or 2?? I don't think so... those are the only british channels I can receive btw Hi Stephen! ur crazy! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
stevo Posted August 28, 2007 at 07:43 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 07:43 AM Morning David! You're crazy. The show is unfortunately on neither BBC channel- it's on ITV1. Can you not receive that one? Quote
Davey84 Posted August 28, 2007 at 07:48 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 07:48 AM mornin' thanks no... I can only receive BBC 1 and 2 and BBC prime... but I guess there are people who can cap it! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celinefanonline Posted August 28, 2007 at 08:31 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 08:31 AM nice to see u r back stevo!! can't see x factor here.. but yeah would love to see it Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
anewdayhascome Posted August 28, 2007 at 10:57 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 10:57 AM 14 Août 2007 La star Ac' fait fort cette année ! Dès le 26 octobre, date du lancement de la septième saison de "Star Academy", Céline Dion et Kylie Minogue seront présentes sur le plateau afin de parrainer la nouvelle promo, comme il en a été le cas l'an passé avec Lionel Richie et Yannick Noah. Rappelons que Céline Dion est sur tous les fronts. Elle a sorti son nouvel album, intitulé " D'Elles " et a publié sa bio officielle, intitulée "Céline Dion - Pour toujours..." Mais en parallèle, Céline a annoncé une série de concerts au printemps 2008. Céline Dion sera en concert du 19 au 27 mai 2008 à Paris Bercy et à Nice au Stade Charles Ehrmann le 5 juillet de la même année.La billetterie est d'ores et déjà ouverte dans tous les points de ventes habituels. Quant à son album, parlons en ! Cet opus bénéficie de textes écrits par de grandes figures féminines de la littérature française et québécoise, telles que Françoise Dorin, Christine Orban ou encore Nina Bouraou. Un album, écrit par des femmes, qui parle de LA Femme... Les chansons ont également été adaptées par son collaborateur de toujours, Jean-Jacques Goldman. "D'Elles" succède à l'opus studio "1 fille, 4 types", paru en 2003.i didn't know where to put it... what is it? she'll be on X factor as well as at Star Academy? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CSCfan Posted August 28, 2007 at 11:06 AM Posted August 28, 2007 at 11:06 AM Yeah it was already posted quite a while ago that Céline would be on the new edition of Star Academy in France, together with Kylie Minoque.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.