CelineRox Posted November 4, 2009 at 10:04 PM Posted November 4, 2009 at 10:04 PM OMD really? I think the song will be too big for her...I hope I'm wrong cos if it's bad then she's gonna be OUT! Looking forward to hearing what the judges say about Celine! Thanks for the info! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
sazzlepop123 Posted November 4, 2009 at 10:14 PM Posted November 4, 2009 at 10:14 PM I can see what you mean about Stacey looking like Celine but not very much, she has a longish face and long hair that's all haha. Did you see on the xtra factor when stacey sang Think Twice?!?! I didnt know THAT was coming. It was a few weeks ago now, and I was with my mum and I screamed at the tv - she looked at me like a crazy person!! Can't think why!! Stacey sounded lovely, it's so good to hear celine songs sang on such a big shows. Quote http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/sarahlucy86/Celineandme12.jpg
takeachance Posted November 4, 2009 at 10:47 PM Posted November 4, 2009 at 10:47 PM cool, i will look forward to that ,even though stacey is my least favourite contestant!!! but glad a celine song will be sang!!can she do it, that is the question!!! she is good at holding the high notes though. Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 4, 2009 at 11:14 PM Posted November 4, 2009 at 11:14 PM She may change the arrangement to suit her voice for the song... I'm just excited, that in a way Celine is getting a bit of promo in the show.... Just fingers crossed that Danni don't make her change the song choice on friday morning.... Quote
Hilda Posted November 5, 2009 at 01:27 AM Posted November 5, 2009 at 01:27 AM (edited) i hate how someone allllways does mhwgo though on movie night. its like....do because you loved me if you wanna do celine hahaha just for a break haha. Been watching all the old 2007 footage of celine on x factor and now that all the 'big three' have actually been on it which i think is amazing seen as i think its a miracle that whitney was on it. but out of all of them celine was sooooo the best by far.... sooo nice and really good constructive criticism as well. Not the best performance but she had troubles i think that night. Unlike 'im still on coke' Houston who was just a scarey mess on that sunday night! and freezeframe carey. Edited November 5, 2009 at 01:29 AM by Hilda Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 6, 2009 at 05:04 PM Posted November 6, 2009 at 05:04 PM Apparently they have changed a few of the original song choices today.... Quote
Thomas Posted November 6, 2009 at 06:29 PM Posted November 6, 2009 at 06:29 PM I read she will sing either Mad World or Son of a Preachers Man. Quote
Tyler1991 Posted November 6, 2009 at 06:32 PM Posted November 6, 2009 at 06:32 PM Ugh! This reminds me of when Adam Lambert was supposed to do All By Myself.... but coulnd't for some reason and changed it. Quote
Steph--xO Posted November 7, 2009 at 08:35 PM Posted November 7, 2009 at 08:35 PM Stacey has just not long performed and she didnt sing Celine Quote http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/AS--Xx/Cdd-1.jpg _______________________________________________________________________________ ♥ "if you follow your dreams, i dont think you can go wrong." 'and i cant help falling in love with you' i love you Celine.♥
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM Posted November 8, 2009 at 12:05 AM I did say the song choice had changed in the las 24hrs, for a few of the contestants....And anyone who watched the xtra factor.... Holly brought up the changing song subject, to Simon but also thru it out there to the other judges... and Danni (Stacey's mentor) froze and said absolutely nothing, which I found strange, having been told by a good source that last weekend that ''mhwgo'' would be performed by Stacey this week.... but for watever reasin, her song choice changed.... Quote
takeachance Posted November 8, 2009 at 12:11 AM Posted November 8, 2009 at 12:11 AM they seem to change the song choices alot. Lovin John and Edward! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
MAXI78 Posted August 6, 2010 at 10:54 PM Posted August 6, 2010 at 10:54 PM MIL GRACIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Quote http://static.blogo.it/somnacaixablog/CelineDion360.jpg TE AMO CELINE!
disadiva Posted August 8, 2010 at 10:33 AM Posted August 8, 2010 at 10:33 AM I hope Celine will be on The American X-Factor that begins next year.As a Guest judge hehehe... Quote http://i46.tinypic.com/2nvtcpl.jpg
amii05 Posted August 8, 2010 at 09:31 PM Posted August 8, 2010 at 09:31 PM DERMOT EUGH I REMEMBER WATCHING IT "WOAH SHE CAN SING AND SHE CAN TALK" I HATE HIM CELINE FACE WAS LIKE EUGH WHAT A DICK! HAHAH APPAZ SHE WAS ILL THAT NIGHT OR SOMETHING? BLESS SHE DID HER BEST Quote Hope all Céline fans have a brilliant time in Vegas!
Claudia Guedes Posted August 9, 2010 at 03:28 PM Posted August 9, 2010 at 03:28 PM WoW Cool Celine in X Factor Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.