Céline's Blues Posted October 29, 2007 at 04:50 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 04:50 PM OMG Tom is back! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
stevo Posted October 29, 2007 at 04:55 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 04:55 PM Seb, I fancy Claire in your sig- who is she? Quote
Hilda Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:08 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:08 PM hahahhaa is this the forum that split with the other one - coz i never really knew what the hell went on and jsut floated away into the universe! I thought that was u seb!! how are you!!? I miss our debates! haha mostly just agreed with each other but hey! haha Quote
Céline's Blues Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:08 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:08 PM Seb, I fancy Claire in your sig- who is she?She is the stripper frohn John st. where she has been hustling for years but was discovered by a Mozambiquan-Indian hit producer Mohinder and ever since she's of the the most important elements in the nerve centre of The Celinettes - they've been ever performing ever mesmerizing the audience at Black Cap every Friday night! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
stevo Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:11 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:11 PM (edited) I see! fantastic legs...and shoulders...and biceps Edited October 29, 2007 at 05:12 PM by stevo Quote
dj4celine Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:11 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:11 PM Seb, not Mohinder again Quote
Céline's Blues Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:12 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:12 PM (edited) hahahhaa is this the forum that split with the other one - coz i never really knew what the hell went on and jsut floated away into the universe! I thought that was u seb!! how are you!!? I miss our debates! haha mostly just agreed with each other but hey! haha I only waited till you get on HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! As you see I'm very fine and have in between learned to love to put certain ppl from here (like CSCfan) on my to-ban-immediately-list. And, Tom, I knew Céline being in the UK will bring you to life and to the right side of the London bridge! Edited October 29, 2007 at 05:12 PM by Céline's Blues Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Hilda Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:17 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:17 PM HAHAHHAA - i dont know how i lost this forum then? im completely gobsmacked - i was just on the other one thinking that was it - but litterally half of u old peeps are on this one - its like ive found the parallell universe! so im not really back - im just found! hahaha Lovin the avatar!!! hahahaha Quote
Hilda Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:18 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:18 PM p.s are u lovin mohinder as well - hes hillarious on heroes! With his indian accent for 2 episodes then completely english for the rest hahaha Quote
pepillo90 Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:28 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:28 PM I know where's the problem!!!! Celine, before sang on the grammy's 2004, said THANK YOU... She had problems with the audio, etc. On X Factor... What did she said? THANK YOU... Nothing else to say... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Céline's Blues Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:32 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:32 PM Of course, most of us are here! and there's lot to discuss! Don't lose your way again Tom, press CTRL+D for bookmarks. This side of the London bridge is booming with Sylers and Mohinders! It's fun like Céline on X-factor for example! http://bestsmileys.com/lol/4.gif Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:38 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:38 PM I know where's the problem!!!! Celine, before sang on the grammy's 2004, said THANK YOU... She had problems with the audio, etc. On X Factor... What did she said? THANK YOU... Nothing else to say... YES THAT'S IT!!!! She's TOO grateful! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
bluestar Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:49 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 05:49 PM As always Celine was very kind with everyone and once again she showed waht a great persons she is. I didn't like her performance at all, she was really out of key, maybe it would have been better to sing it in playback, but anyway I can understand that she were really tired and above all she had technical problem. She'll be on other Uk tv shows and people will understand that she can still sing. She's so talented that she can't get throught everything.Can't wait to see her again!!! Quote
fred Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:07 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:07 PM Seb, I fancy Claire in your sig- who is she?SHE?! and the proportions of that leg, that enormous uppertight and minimal calf. Wouldn want "her" kicking your frail Irish body, it'd pierce right through... /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
PrincesseJen Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:11 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:11 PM Seb, I fancy Claire in your sig- who is she?SHE?! and the proportions of that leg, that enormous uppertight and minimal calf. Wouldn want "her" kicking your frail Irish body, it'd pierce right through... /fred http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Smileys/Smileys%201/thlaughs9.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
Celineboy Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:28 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:28 PM Hello guys, Could somebody make me happy with the mp3- live version of Taking Chances? Quote http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e365/DAVELOVESCELINE/Jetime23.jpg
stevo Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:44 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:44 PM Seb, I fancy Claire in your sig- who is she?SHE?! and the proportions of that leg, that enormous uppertight and minimal calf. Wouldn want "her" kicking your frail Irish body, it'd pierce right through... /fred Who you callin' frail? Quote
Hilda Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:49 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 06:49 PM Of course, most of us are here! and there's lot to discuss! Don't lose your way again Tom, press CTRL+D for bookmarks. This side of the London bridge is booming with Sylers and Mohinders! It's fun like Céline yeh u are all here! hahaha this forums much livelyer than the other one i must say! Its like how it used to be but then thats coz ur all here pahaha. Quote
sayyed Posted October 29, 2007 at 09:27 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 09:27 PM I saw her performance a few minutes ago on dailymotion.com and I must admit - is was a very poor delivery... question is: was she ill? her voice sounded raw and tired while speaking. anyway... She looked fab and my respect to her... love ya. Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Leda Posted October 29, 2007 at 11:20 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 11:20 PM I'm still trying hard to even watch the Xfactor show to see what all you guys are talking about!!! I've read all the comments...now I just have to see the video to see and hear for myself if Celine sounded tired. Wish me luck! Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
Hilda Posted October 29, 2007 at 11:25 PM Posted October 29, 2007 at 11:25 PM I'm still trying hard to even watch the Xfactor show to see what all you guys are talking about!!! I've read all the comments...now I just have to see the video to see and hear for myself if Celine sounded tired. Wish me luck! well Leda i cant watch the performance coz it makes me cringe so...i do with u luck haha. with all respect to the lady of course. Quote
idroveallnight Posted October 30, 2007 at 02:21 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 02:21 AM I think it started out very good but it seemed like she was nervous for some reason. After she sang "underneath your skin" it went downhill though. She sorta/kinda hit the high note at the end very well but for the first time singing that song, it really wasn't that bad. I was expecting her to move a lot and groove to the song instead of standing in one spot. This is a very difficult song to sing, some of those notes are impossible to replicate live from the album version. She will only get better though, and if she doesn't, thank god for playback. Quote
celinefanonline Posted October 30, 2007 at 02:24 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 02:24 AM well it's not really the first time celine sing the song live i believe.. celine was good but yes it's not her best though... but it's alright!! still good! Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celinerific Posted October 30, 2007 at 02:45 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 02:45 AM Well you know... people and all their negative comments... if Celine is able to do an entire song in that low of a key, that means her voice is in amazing shape. It means her voice is strong... HUAH! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Bellamy Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:15 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:15 AM The X Factor: the second live showSaturday night's programme was fantastic entertainment.October 29, 2007 11:11 AM So matinee idol Daniel was the loser on The X Factor on Saturday, getting a deserved boot off the show. But who were the winners? Housewife superstar Niki, bench press record holder for Wales Rhydian, Aussie import judge Dannii and - I have no shame in admitting this - this week's uber mentor, Celine Dion. For Celine was the real surprise of Saturday night's programme and I say that in the clear knowledge that it will win me few friends. My Guardian colleagues have already chastised me - with feeling - as being "out of the club" and "beyond forgiveable" - and if you know anything about this place it's pretty strong stuff from them. My previous exposure to Celine had been to her unmissable Titanic song My Heart Will Go On and it was literally unmissable, to anyone who was alive in 1997. Then there was what I like to think of her pole-cats-on-heat duet with Barbra Streisand - Tell Him. Anyway, on Saturday night in her role as uber-mentor I thought Celine hit the right note. She proved an encouraging if not exactly discriminating tutor. She was upbeat when she needed to be (okay, all the time) but c'mon it's what the kids live off - criticism that is constructive. But Celine did go slightly into orbit on the live show, when Dermot asked her which acts she liked she would have named them all if they hadn't had to go to a commercial break. As the great lady put it: "It's an amazing thrill for me to back in the UK, I'm very glad I'm not a judge because when you meet those kids...they all have something special."http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/organgrinder/2...ond_live_s.html Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
smw Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:23 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:23 AM Considering that the woman is working herself to death during a time when she should rest her voice for the end of A New Day...and considering that the woman seemed to have technical problems, I think the performance wasn't all that bad. She was still the amazing professional that we all respect, and while it was slightly off key, it wasn't just a complete bomb. I look forward to more UK performances - so she can redeem herself. And I can't wait for another live performance of this song. Cause that wasn't what I was looking for! haha Quote
luvnceline5 Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:39 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:39 AM i don't think she did a horrible job.. she looked sorta not there.. not that into it.. like she was tired or not feeling good.. poor celine!!.. i didn't think it was horrible though.. i am sure if she was feeling up to par she would have done it awesome! Quote http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/8770/celine8nm.gifhttp://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4954/andblue8yx.jpg ~Celine: Greatest Singer In The Whole World!!~
incognito Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:41 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 04:41 AM I like this comment on The Guardian site regarding Celine on X Factor: I think Celine Dion is barking- but in a good way.I loved the way Dermot "Thornton Mark II" O'Leary thought he was going to get a glib, one sentence response but instead prompted her to embark on a detailed checklist of each singer's pros and cons.And she still deserves a huge big-up for the way she went on Larry King in the days after Katrina and angrily berated the US government's response.She sings absolute dross of course- albeit with a technically outstanding voice. lmao Quote
Love, Posted October 30, 2007 at 05:15 AM Posted October 30, 2007 at 05:15 AM I think that maybe the people of United Kingdom think that Celine's way of singing "Sayyyy" is part of her "new sound." :mdr: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.