Jump to content

Celine on the X Factor on October 27 - Performing live!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I think they'll sing Beauty and the Beast- it would be the nice thing to do as it's Celine and Songs from the Movies Night.
Posted

Celine will love them - they are so incredibly happy all the time.

 

They are so bad I like them. I thought it was really funny when they were getting the judges comments the girl just kept smiling. hehe

 

I have a feeling Celine will be her normal crazy self and will make everyone laugh. I think she will be a bit of both she will be serious when giving them advice too. I mean Celine has been making albums and touring since she was 12 which is two years before the youngest of them so she knows what she is talking about so they should listen to her.

I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........

 

Glasgow SECC, November 1996

Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999

Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005

An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007

Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008

London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008

Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008

Nice, France - 5 July 2008

Posted
Well she talked sense in theinterview after the Idol Elvis performance. She'll be great. I hope the UK contestants show her the respect and awe that the US ones did.
Posted

''I hope the UK contestants show her the respect and awe that the US ones did.'' stevo

 

 

They bloody better, or i'll send ''the boys'' round to the studios in wembly!! lol

Posted (edited)
Well she talked sense in theinterview after the Idol Elvis performance. She'll be great. I hope the UK contestants show her the respect and awe that the US ones did.

 

I think they will. They should. This is a woman who has sold nearly 200million albums she has become the biggest artist in the world not only through talent but hard work and dedication. Regardless of all the other like Madonna, Mariah who have done almost as well didn't even have the fact that English isn't their first language as a barrier. Celine had 3 albums out and toured years before the youngest of these guys and has been making records successfully in more than 2 languages for 27 years. If they didn't respect her i would be DISGUSTED :giggle:

 

:D

Edited by salsacolin

I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........

 

Glasgow SECC, November 1996

Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999

Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005

An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007

Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008

London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008

Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008

Nice, France - 5 July 2008

Posted
hehe- do you know "the boys" too Darren? Knee-cappings all-round!
Posted
Celine on 'The X Factor' This Week!

October 24 , 2007

 

Attention UK Celine fans! Celine will be featured on this week's edition of ' The X Factor', where she will be giving advice to the contestants about how to improve their performances as well as performing a song!! The episodes will air on the British television network ITV beginning at 6:25 p.m. (local time) on Friday, October 26! Check your local listings for more details!!

celinedion.com

 

caaaan't wait. :clap: :w00t:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
I think they mean Saturday ^_^ can't wait
Posted

"as well as performing a song!!"

 

oh god. why couldn't they have said "as well as performing Taking Chances!!"

 

please god do not let it be MHWGO!!

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted

Wooohooo! :clap: Cool. Let's just hope they wont cancel it or postphone it.... :confused:

 

And no darn old track, damnit!

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted

great news!

 

Nikki will be singing My Heart Will Go On, which means there's no way Celine will be singing it too! (i can't imagine it happening twice on the same night!)

 

I'm feeling a lot more confident now that Taking Chances will be the song she sings! :D

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
Of course she will sing her new single and it will be sucha treat to hear others sing her movie songs. Hope there's more than just MHWGO.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

afraid not:

 

Alisha - Say A Little Prayer

Andy - Stayin' Alive

Beverley - I Have Nothing

Daniel - Build Me Up Buttercup

Emily - I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

FutureProof - If You Dont Know Me By Now

Hope - Lady Marmalade

Leon - Home

Nikki - My Heart Will Go On

Rydian - The Phantom Of The Opera

Same Difference - Breaking Free

http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
Nikki has a nice voice and she will do the song justice. Can't wait to watch it!
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
afraid not:

 

Andy - Stayin' Alive

 

I'm imaging Celine dancing... ah ah ah staying alive, staying alive :mdr:

 

Can't wait to hear TC :wub:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted

just one day !!!!!! :D:D:D

 

 

 

this will be great......

 

 

Celin.... please...... TC

http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg

 

.......I want you to need me........

Posted (edited)
on Celine Dion. com Celine ment to be on xfactor 2 day?? I dont understand is it not what was the last week. They got me so confused now!! Edited by katie555
EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS ONE MORE THAN WE DESERVE
Posted
Céline's on the show tomorrow. You must be watching last week's show :)
Posted
Yeah! The whole damn confusion as they made it sound like she would be on TODAY and TOMMORROW.
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
yeah but they normally have an xtra factor show on a friday ad its not on thsi week, it even says its on on tv guide, how annoying
Posted

She'll definately be there tomorrow night.

 

What time is the results show?

About 9pm?

Posted
Results show is on ITV1 at 8:30pm. Celine will feature at the start of the programme.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
dont 4get during the shows ad breaks tomrrow night there will bean advert promoting the new album :)
Posted

Does anyone know if it's possible to see this show on the Internet... if so, where? I would really love to see this!

Thanks. :bye:

Posted
When there are things like that we usually watch them through here: http://wwitv.com/portal.htm

I don't know if this channel is available though... Does anyone know??

someone please tell us can we see it through this link?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted (edited)

Just to ease everyones mind. X Factor is not on, on a friday it is only a repeat of the week before. here is the tv listing for tonight Sat 27th October

 

5.45 - 7.45pm Live Show (It will show you celine meeting all the contestants)

7.45 - Xtra Factor (behind the scenes show, looking at reactions and contestants ect) - Celine should be on this

8.30pm X Factor results with special guest Celine Dion

9.05 - Xtra factor results - Interviews the loser

 

There is a lot going on and Celine will be on at least two of these times.

 

Im sure everyone who is able to watch it will give a little commentry. I can wait. I am just going out to be the daily mail with her interview

Edited by boyblackuk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...