Jump to content

Celine on the X Factor on October 27 - Performing live!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Quite honestly the first time I heard this song, I thought I don't think she can nail that song live, and I've been sick to my stomach today thinking about her performance. I just want her to nail the song! I can't wait to hear it, but I'm definitely skeptical until proven otherwise, especially about all the crazy reaction from ICHFIL in Vegas recently, which wasn't as good as it was hyped for me.
Posted
OMG she was AMAZING!!!! :wub:

 

how did you see it? :blink:

Posted
She was good but she looked nervous. She just stood in one spot though. And... Dermot had to shut her up cos she wouldn't stop talking. lmao. She got a standing ovation from everyone... including Simon and co.
Posted (edited)
You guys are so mean! She sang the whole thing, with a live band!!! She looked great in her trendy little silver party dress and long wavy hair! But she seemed to struggle with her monitor and fiddled with the pack behind her alot! Some notes were a little off, but that would explain it if she couldn;t get the right feedback through her ear peices. The high notes were spot-on though! I enjoyed it, but felt bad that she seemed to know she was a little off key.

 

Love Lisa

xxx

Yeah, that seemed to put her off at the beginning but it was brilliant in the second part (as Céline's Blues said). Then they couldn't stop her talking :laugh:

Edited by WendyB
Posted
The band wasn't live - and they really messed up her in-ear audio, she couldn't hear the backing track properly - I blame Xfactor - lousy show and even lousier sound!
Posted
She got standing ovation PLEASE!
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

i'm kind of worried.....

 

 

want to see it

http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg

 

.......I want you to need me........

Posted
if seb says it's shaky i'm starting to be worried

 

yes yes be worried... no high notes... now it will be a flop... she destroyed the song with her voice... bad bad bad...

 

want high notes? please listen to ABM on repeat 1000x times... maybe then u will never ever wanna hear high notes again.....

Posted
I think she's definitely made an impression all over again. She was pure gracious class when she was mentoring. And her performance was great. It was like... A total different class to everything else on TV lately.
Posted

can someone upload it to youtube until we'll have the high quality video? :flowers:

 

and omgggggggg off key?! that's like the worst it can get... i hope it's not as bad as it sounds :nono:

Posted
Oh and they totally hyped her up as the biggest selling female singer ever. And... She hit the high notes. WTF? How can anyone say she didn't. It was some of the lower stuff she was shakey with.
Posted
It was rather shaky, but at least people now know she's back!
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted
I'll wait for the video and have an opinion then.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpg

Goodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End,

They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]

If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!

~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~

--> Click For Free Mammograms <--

Posted

well, a big thanks to you all for the reviews. still can't wait. :flowers::P

 

ps ... some of you are mean. like ... mean girls. :evil:

Posted
if seb says it's shaky i'm starting to be worried

 

yes yes be worried... no high notes... now it will be a flop... she destroyed the song with her voice... bad bad bad...

 

want high notes? please listen to ABM on repeat 1000x times... maybe then u will never ever wanna hear high notes again.....

 

Are you sick or something? Wanna get banned? Bellamy!

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
if seb says it's shaky i'm starting to be worried

 

yes yes be worried... no high notes... now it will be a flop... she destroyed the song with her voice... bad bad bad...

 

want high notes? please listen to ABM on repeat 1000x times... maybe then u will never ever wanna hear high notes again.....

 

LMAO!!!!!! :mdr: :mdr: :D Seb/Edward has trained you well!!!!

http://pic1.picturetrail.com/VOL1127/6689391/12879817/231201218.jpg
Posted
Are you sick or something? Wanna get banned? Bellamy!

 

:P

Posted

it was funny that Dermot had to stop her from talking, but what she had to say was fair comment and not quite as eccentric as she normaly comes across. She actually came across as pretty cool for a change!

 

I loved that there was an awesome video montage building her up to be the Biggest selling female artist of all time! it was very well put together and lasted almost as long as her performance! :w00t:

 

Celine did seem a little reserved though, maybe she was a little nervous, but she was still world class! :wub: :D

 

Love Lisa

xxx

Posted
and omgggggggg off key?! that's like the worst it can get... i hope it's not as bad as it sounds :nono:

It wasn't. It was a technical problem.

Posted
I certainly don't fault Celine, the crew messed up her audio and she kept trying to adjust her mic pack and in-ear piece.
Posted
LMAO!!!!!! :mdr: :mdr: :D Seb/Edward has trained you well!!!!

 

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

 

:whistling: :whistling:

 

 

where o where is the video... :whistling: cant wait :P

Posted
if seb says it's shaky i'm starting to be worried

 

yes yes be worried... no high notes... now it will be a flop... she destroyed the song with her voice... bad bad bad...

 

want high notes? please listen to ABM on repeat 1000x times... maybe then u will never ever wanna hear high notes again.....

:laugh: You really should STOP writing this crap, It is superfluous...AND Boring after a time!

ADMIN???????MODERATORS??????? WHERE ARE YOU? :evil: :evil:

Im sick of this SPAM! :sick:

 

I hope we will get a few caps soon and the video TODAY?! :in_love: :wub:

Céline is amazing :shy:

Posted

OMG first of all I'm so excited about the fact that Celine has just been on UK tv for the 1st time in ages!!! :w00t: She looked amazing :P but I think the performance was a bit shaky but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of the song :shy: but OMG the audience were LOVING her :kicking: and standing ovation! I think she was a bit annoyed that Dermot told her the they were running out of time!

She was so amazing to have as a mentor - she was so positive about all of them even though most of them are c**p!

And they were totally hyping her up as the WORLDS BEST SELLING FEMALE ARTIST and they had a video build up of her videos, live performaces etc

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
Posted
Celine did seem a little reserved though, maybe she was a little nervous, but she was still world class! :wub: :D

 

Love Lisa

xxx

 

She looked scared. I think she's aware of her reputation in the UK. Which is a shame. She should feel comfortable being herself.

Posted
yeah it was a slightly worrying performance, parts were great but I think she was waering one of those ear peices that puts everyone and anyone off!... she looked a bit nervous, I was expecting a jump around the stage performance... did anyone else think it looked a bit bad that Dermot stood infront of her when talking?
Posted
OMG she was AMAZING!!!! :wub:

 

how did you see it? :blink:

On the ITV website, I am in the UK. :thumbsup2:

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted
when will we get the video?????????///

When??? When??? When??? When??? When???

 

if seb says it's shaky i'm starting to be worried

 

yes yes be worried... no high notes... now it will be a flop... she destroyed the song with her voice... bad bad bad...

 

want high notes? please listen to ABM on repeat 1000x times... maybe then u will never ever wanna hear high notes again.....

 

Are you sick or something? Wanna get banned? Bellamy!

I hear you on this. Someone is asking to be banned soon.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
some youtube ??

http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg

 

.......I want you to need me........

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...