leenylover Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:19 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:19 PM I would so love to know who didn't get the seal of approval! My partner thinks it might be Future-proof, but I don't know... Love Lisaxxx Quote My List of Celine Dion stuff, PM me to trade!
Thomas Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:24 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:24 PM I think she said she was unsure if Futureproof "had a place" but that they were talented, which makes me think she prefers other acts over them. Quote
tativale Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:25 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:25 PM Alright, I'm totally lost on this topic lol anyway.... thank you Thomas for the caps! I think Celine looks great!!! She's so beautiful!!! in both clothes - the dress and the skirt - I love her hair when she was performing!!! I cannot wait to watch this show!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank god this forum exists!!! heheheh Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
nic Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:26 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:26 PM (edited) I'd like to know too. I think it could have been hope because there was a part in their video where Celine told the young girl (i think her name's Phoebe) about how she often forgets her words on stage. There was a quick shot afterwards of Pheobe saying "I forgot like one word" but i thought it came across a bit rude Edited October 27, 2007 at 09:34 PM by nic Quote
kathyc25 Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:29 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:29 PM Thanks so much for the screen caps Thomas! I really appreciate it. I think its so great that she acts as mentor...I wonder if she`ll do that for American Idol too. I`ll just kick myself if she does lol Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
dj4celine Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:33 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:33 PM (edited) Oh my... reading 18 pages made me go But Thomas, thanx a ton for those caps... she looks so beautiful Guys, can we be patient and not repeat again and again asking for the video or the youtube upload?? Edited October 27, 2007 at 09:33 PM by dj4celine Quote
Costa Santos Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:33 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:33 PM (edited) She looks FANTASTIC... Whatta gorgeous look! Oh, my God! Dunno how she sounded yet I'm sure that she did a WONDERFUL job. I'm wondering to know how good and powerful she sounded. CELINE'S BACK. Thomas, I almost forgot to thank you for the pics... THANK YOU! Edited October 27, 2007 at 09:38 PM by Costa Santos Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
I Surrender Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:35 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:35 PM I was about to say that. The vids will be posted when Tommy is done with them. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
bruno_oliveira Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:35 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:35 PM brazilian people...help methis show isnt broadcasted at Sony Channel here? or fox?once i saw an ad with ozzy's wife..... Quote
zeesh100 Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:36 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:36 PM To be honest, I didn't like the X-Factor show in general, as all of the contestants apart from 2 (Niki and Rhydian) are crap. The only good thing about today's show was that Celine has got some publicity for her new album, although I hope its good publicity, but you never know with the British media. I hope she does do American Idol, as I think she would be appreciated more, and the talent of the contestants would be far greater than the talent of the UK's contestants. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:37 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:37 PM Here from youtube: http://pl.youtube.com/watch?v=QolwGfN4Y4Q - the interview on itv2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
kathyc25 Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:40 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:40 PM Thanks Seb Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Costa Santos Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:41 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:41 PM Thanks, Seb...! Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
ZoraSourit Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:43 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:43 PM Thank you Seb! It's was a great interview. She was really cute. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
PrincesseJen Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:45 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:45 PM Thank You!http://www.smileysets.us/temp/PRINCESS/happy.gif Quote http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z30/Sarahj21230/Celine%20and%20Josh/pinkroseCeline-1.jpg
krazy_kool_dude Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:50 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:50 PM i didn't think much of the performance tbh but on the bright side the album on amazon has gone from 105-55! Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
I Surrender Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:55 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:55 PM Excellent news. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
leenylover Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:57 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:57 PM (edited) Don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but I just found a link on youtube: http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=ue7ZG3UO0oA Enjoy! Love Lisaxxx Edited October 27, 2007 at 11:08 PM by Ronny83 Quote My List of Celine Dion stuff, PM me to trade!
Johnny79 Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:58 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 09:58 PM woowoooowowow thank you! Quote
nico robin Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:02 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:02 PM (edited) thanks Seb and Lisa Edited October 27, 2007 at 10:05 PM by osinhos Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Thomas Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:02 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:02 PM LMAO at the end of that video! Quote
mirage Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:03 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:03 PM (edited) OMG... she sounds :wub: and she looks :wub: the pics behind her... Edited October 27, 2007 at 10:05 PM by mirage Quote
ZoraSourit Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:04 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:04 PM She sang it almost acapella, you almost can't hear the instrumental. And she had technical problems obviously but even so it was a good performance. She let herself go in the second half and it sounded great! I'm in love with it. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
LVCeline Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:04 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:04 PM (edited) Hm. Yikes. Well there was good and bad. Quite honestly she was going in and out of key the entire time. I think she had trouble lowering the key from the album version and it showed because she just couldn't find it. The high notes towards the end were a lot better than I imagined, and her voice wasn't shaky at all to me it was just not in key. I don't think she got the notes in the chorus either "...what do you SAY to taking chances, what do you SAY to jumping off the edge..." They just weren't strong enough. Her lower notes were pretty much out of key as well. She's gonna have to do better than that! I won't say a thing about her ability or the shape of her voice after seeing all the studio videos, but this particular performance just wasn't up to snuff. The part where she goes "...somewhere underneath your SKIN..." was just painful, and then right after that the first "...what do you SAY to taking chances..." was equally as cracked and bloody. Edited October 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM by LVCeline Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
pepillo90 Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM Awful performance! She was totally mess... really disapointing... Her voice was soooo weird... Waiting for the next time... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
René 2 Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:07 PM LMAO : almost will remain the main word of this show ! Quote
Fran Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:10 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 10:10 PM I would prefer a playback... she doesnt enjoy at all with the song, just dealing with the audio...When she says sayy very bad... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.