Thomas Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:01 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:01 PM Caps from the show: http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5219/01ed6.jpg http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6053/02aw8.jpg http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1562/04um1.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4430/05ab7.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/6769/06pu7.jpg http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/8576/08vo5.jpg http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5872/09ao7.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/2076/84416221el6.jpg http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/1903/87602083qz9.jpg http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/355/31533628bl6.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/9179/61911133ar6.jpg http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3650/40265981uu4.jpg http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3023/85144300hv7.jpg http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/4647/65808228og0.jpg Quote
Céline's Blues Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:02 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:02 PM (edited) The last part of the song was fierce!!!!!!!!! Ain't nobody telling me OTHERWISE. Great thing she is out there and promoting it. It wasn't her best surely but very much ok and the last note hit 100%. She got more problems with hitting the main refrain note. Nothing to complain about from me. Welcome the diva back in Europe! Edited October 27, 2007 at 08:02 PM by Céline's Blues Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
René 2 Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:03 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:03 PM (edited) OMG she was AMAZING!!!! how did you see it? On the ITV website, I am in the UK. all right Thanks a lot for the caps ! Edited October 27, 2007 at 08:05 PM by René 2 Quote
Fanny! Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:05 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:05 PM Thanks for the caps and stop it, she was great though a LITTLE shaky at the beginning! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
CelineRox Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:05 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:05 PM And what has happened to her band?! They were all young and cool looking! Wheres Marc, Andre etc??!! Quote http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg
rodrigo_alka Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:05 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:05 PM i'm dying !!! some youtube !!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg .......I want you to need me........
incognito Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:06 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:06 PM The last part of the song was fierce!!!!!!!!! Ain't nobody telling me OTHERWISE. Great thing she is out there and promoting it. It wasn't her best surely but very much ok and the last note hit 100%. She got more problems with hitting the main refrain note. Nothing to complain about from me. Welcome the diva back in Europe! She nailed it when it really mattered. Great performance and I'm sure the average viewer in the UK was like "WOW". I didn't like the live arrangement... way too acoustic. Quote
Bellamy Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:06 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:06 PM Thanks for the screencaps, Thomas. Why I'm not surprised that all the whiners had heard nothing at all? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
HayleyCoffey Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:06 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:06 PM as usual the uk messes up thought her performance was not great but the mic was dodgy it would put anyone off! Quote
Thomas Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:06 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:06 PM Can you all calm down?! It just finished a couple of minutes ago. I'm now waiting to cap Xtra factor so any YouTube video will have to wait incase I miss her interview or whatever. Quote
leenylover Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:07 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:07 PM I think Dermott was as gracious as he could be considering it's a live show and time is of the essence. I'm sure Celine understood, but she has to look serious when it's getting to that point of the show when someone is going to find out that they are no longer part of the competition. I just hope People understand that this is a live show, obviously not many will be aware that this is one of Celine's first ever live performances of this song, but we do, so I think we can afford to cut her a little slack. I hope Celine can still enjoy her breif spell in the UK and alll the other performances that we are still yet to receive! Love Lisaxxx Quote My List of Celine Dion stuff, PM me to trade!
Salla Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:07 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:07 PM Oh my! She looks absolutely fantastic! I love the grey dress she's wearing. Can't wait to see this! Quote
Bumble Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:08 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:08 PM Thanx for the caps. SHe looks tired....which is quite normal with the jetlag. Quote W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H W T H
ZoraSourit Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:08 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:08 PM Show us some leg Céline! hahahahah And we got fire on stage! Literally! Thanks for the caps Tommy! I can't wait to watch and listen to it. Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/zorasourit/2.jpgAntwerp ~ Paris ~ Dublin ~ Amsterdam ~ Berlim ~ Milan ~ ArrasSome people need no slogans or presentations. And that was a wrap, folks!
Bellamy Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:09 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:09 PM i'm dying !!! some youtube !!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm dying !!! some youtube !!!!!!!!!!!!!Die or not, STOP SPAMMING!!! Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Jessyka Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:09 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:09 PM Thank you for the caps! Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
I Surrender Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM Great Caps. Thanks Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Nando Férri Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM (edited) She looks very strange on the interview parts, tired skin. But she looks AMAZING on the performance! Younger, and... so beautiful!!! Loved the make up! I'm so glad she's back! Edited October 27, 2007 at 08:11 PM by Nando Férri Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
celínico_sin_remedio Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM Thank you for all the caps,Thomas! Quote "No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream" From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear
pepillo90 Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM Thank you so much for the screencaps!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
salsacolin Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:10 PM she was amazing!! absolutely amazing! Celine is a different type of singer to everyone she sounds shaky cos she has a fragile voice which makes her so amazing the range of sounds she can do are incredible Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
incognito Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:12 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:12 PM she was amazing!! absolutely amazing! Celine is a different type of singer to everyone she sounds shaky cos she has a fragile voice which makes her so amazing the range of sounds she can do are incredible Exactly. Sometimes I think she loses control of her voice and that's what it sounded like a bit tonight. But it's nit-picking. Cos... SHE WAS GOOD. Quote
manilou Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:12 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:12 PM This forum has gona a COCOOOOOO You can't tell what is meant and what isn't CRAZY Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
Fanny! Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:13 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:13 PM she was amazing!! absolutely amazing! Celine is a different type of singer to everyone she sounds shaky cos she has a fragile voice which makes her so amazing the range of sounds she can do are incredible Exactly. Sometimes I think she loses control of her voice and that's what it sounded like a bit tonight. But it's nit-picking. Cos... SHE WAS GOOD.Glad to read that! Yes, she was GOOD. Shaky or not. She doesn't have to be perfect all the time Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
JP Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:14 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:14 PM WOWW, i'm so happy she change her clothes for the performance, she looks so great!!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Dancer Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:15 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:15 PM So happy to have her back on UK screens She was fantastic and looked so nervous for the contestents when the results were coming up. GO CELINE!!!! Quote
nico robin Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:15 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:15 PM thanx for the caps she looks amazing Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! She really nailed the high note towards the end yay!!! i can't wait to see the vid... Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
incognito Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:15 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:15 PM WOWW, i'm so happy she change her clothes for the performance, she looks so great!!! I would hope she changed her clothes for the performance. Because the mentoring stuff was done yesterday. What kind of megastar wears the same clothes two days in a row? hahaha Quote
neilg Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:16 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:16 PM What a perfect and effortless performance. She was fantastic. Clearly she had left her band in the USA - they deserve a rest! It was a nice change though, to see her with a new band. I'm right - she mopped the floor with Leona from last week. As I would expect, she had so much more control and presence than Leona. My dad said that her make up was better when we saw her in Las Vegas - although I get to compare her again when I go back in December! And I'm so glad she got a welcoming reception from the audience (and standing ovation from all the judges!) She said she misses the UK! Quote
Koolan Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:16 PM Posted October 27, 2007 at 08:16 PM some youtube ?? i'm dying !!! some youtube !!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you learn to be patient? Thomas isn't getting paid for recording a show! http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/1562/04um1.jpgLove this one, she's so cute. Can you all calm down?! It just finished a couple of minutes ago. I'm now waiting to cap Xtra factor so any YouTube video will have to wait incase I miss her interview or whatever. Better to upload the logo version later for obvious reasons. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.