Jump to content

Celine on the X Factor on October 27 - Performing live!


Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh god no, I hope they don't do something from Grease - that would be just wrong - they are brother and sister!!

 

I agree that Sharon only has herself to blame, her contestants are seriously out of their depth. I'm convinced that the winner will come from Danni or Simon's group. Louis and Sharon frankly don't have a clue.

 

 

Oh yeah - that would be weird.

 

This is true Sharon has no idea. but I think Daniel in Louis team has a good chance with the right music.

 

 

Stevo: Yeah I know what will she wear. She often wears questionable outfits in the UK.

I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........

 

Glasgow SECC, November 1996

Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999

Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005

An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007

Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008

London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008

Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008

Nice, France - 5 July 2008

Posted

i really hope she wears the right outfit 4 this show atleast, i'm not that worried about the other shows, cos the uks press will be hoping, waiting 4 something to be not right with celines appearance on the show....

i want them all to have nothing to say for a change n maybe even write something good like she deserves after years of bad press here....:(

Posted
Oh god no, I hope they don't do something from Grease - that would be just wrong - they are brother and sister!!

 

I agree that Sharon only has herself to blame, her contestants are seriously out of their depth. I'm convinced that the winner will come from Danni or Simon's group. Louis and Sharon frankly don't have a clue.

 

 

Oh yeah - that would be weird.

 

This is true Sharon has no idea. but I think Daniel in Louis team has a good chance with the right music.

 

 

Stevo: Yeah I know what will she wear. She often wears questionable outfits in the UK.

What the crap is a "questionable" outfit?! Some sort of philosophy awakening garment - "Is this an outfit, or is it not? I don't know, but I am most certainly not very fond of it, more tea?".

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted
I think try too hard to sounds funny can be so annoying sometimes.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I'm more worried about her makup. I showed the TC video to all my friends and they are convinced shes had surgery. She needs to keep her makup simple, like in the TC recording sessions.
Posted
I'm more worried about her makup. I showed the TC video to all my friends and they are convinced shes had surgery. She needs to keep her makup simple, like in the TC recording sessions.

Simple makeup would look bad on a TV show with a lot light.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
I'm more worried about her makup. I showed the TC video to all my friends and they are convinced shes had surgery. She needs to keep her makup simple, like in the TC recording sessions.

 

Surgery??? She's only 39! Her make-up looked great in the TC video, I thought. I could maybe see it reasonable for your friends to say that if she were 50 (though, not to discredit their opinion), but Celine is only 39. And while I'm at it, my mother is 50 and she's just been very fortunate to have been granted near-flawless skin for her age. So I don't see ... I'm just not seeing it.

Posted
I'm more worried about her makup. I showed the TC video to all my friends and they are convinced shes had surgery. She needs to keep her makup simple, like in the TC recording sessions.

 

 

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: and if she's had surgery what? who cares... :mdr: :mdr:

Posted
Celine needs to get it right on The X Factor; her performance, her appearance and the way she acts. It's a GOLDEN opportunity to convince the easily led UK public that she isn't the bumbling and non fashionable idiot the UK press make her out to be. This is a huge chance for Celine to show all her doubters just how hip and how much fun she can really be.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

Make-up? Surgery? Oi, this thread is heading into a totally wrong direction ...

 

Oh god no, I hope they don't do something from Grease - that would be just wrong - they are brother and sister!!

Hmmm, Dirty Dancing ? ... I had the time of my life .... http://i23.tinypic.com/2rztbv4.gif

Posted
Celine needs to get it right on The X Factor; her performance, her appearance and the way she acts. It's a GOLDEN opportunity to convince the easily led UK public that she isn't the bumbling and non fashionable idiot the UK press make her out to be. This is a huge chance for Celine to show all her doubters just how hip and how much fun she can really be.

She will be herself and she won't try hard. It's not the 90's anymore but she won't of course show up in one of her 97's for 60 year olds only gowns. That's for sure.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
I think try too hard to sounds funny can be so annoying sometimes.

Ok, I'll try it this way: what is a questional outfit?! :flowers:

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted (edited)
Celine needs to get it right on The X Factor; her performance, her appearance and the way she acts. It's a GOLDEN opportunity to convince the easily led UK public that she isn't the bumbling and non fashionable idiot the UK press make her out to be. This is a huge chance for Celine to show all her doubters just how hip and how much fun she can really be.

 

 

 

Speak for yourself!

I'm not easily lead!!! :giggle: Not through lack of trying!

She needs to be normal and not all hyper as she has in the past. That's why people i know don't like her.

Edited by jacwar58
http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q222/jacwar58/Celine%20Dion/100_1696.jpg
Posted
Celine needs to get it right on The X Factor; her performance, her appearance and the way she acts. It's a GOLDEN opportunity to convince the easily led UK public that she isn't the bumbling and non fashionable idiot the UK press make her out to be. This is a huge chance for Celine to show all her doubters just how hip and how much fun she can really be.

She will be herself and she won't try hard. It's not the 90's anymore but she won't of course show up in one of her 97's for 60 year olds only gowns. That's for sure.

 

I totally agree, she has to get it perfect, I really hope she does, because she has the new music, the new look...woo I love it!

I really hope the Uk loves her as much as we do!! xx

http://24.media.tumblr.com/94198518f8a09aef1d336d6fde8fc8b3/tumblr_mkdcezs36X1r7lwiso1_400.jpg

Posted
Speak for yourself!

 

I am! :mdr:

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
I think "perfect" is quite an subjective word in this case, as everyone's vision of "perfect" is different..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted (edited)

Celine's going to do the World Premiere of her next butched-up, custard lady, spiked-up, bleach blond, Ken Pav hair creation complimented by a hot pink shiny leather suit outfit that will open Britain's eyes with a big red dot in the middle of her forehead and sing "Eyes on Me!!!"

 

 

 

:mdr:

Edited by Love,
Posted

You know I continue to be disgusted with Sony Music UK. With only a matter of days until Celine is in the country still it appears only ONE radio station in the UK has her new single, still it appears NO tv stations have her video and STILL there is NO mention of their top selling artist at www.sonybmgmusic.co.uk

 

Leona Lewis is all over that website, details of her appearance on The X Factor, where you can download her new single, watch her new video and when you can get her album.

 

Why the hell do Sony Music UK not put some effort, even a flippin micro website, into promotion Celine!

 

It's ridiculous she gets literally no support from them.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted (edited)

Give it a bit more time Shaun.... Today was the first time the biggest Dutch radiostation played TC. To my knowledge, not one of the biggest statiosn have played the song (and since they received the song) since the premiere 3/4 weeks ago.

 

Hopefully things will heat up this week :)

Edited by CSCfan

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted

How much time though Matthias? The single is released in the UK in 7 days time and it's currently getting about 10 spins a week on Radio 2, and that's it. Seb is right, Celine has to do it all herself again, some things never change.

 

It's just unforgiveable though that she isn't even listed on the Sony website.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
How much time though Matthias? The single is released in the UK in 7 days time and it's currently getting about 10 spins a week on Radio 2, and that's it. Seb is right, Celine has to do it all herself again, some things never change.

 

It's just unforgiveable though that she isn't even listed on the Sony website.

 

 

And remember, she and Rene did it... So they can do it again :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg

► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/

 

 

Posted

Celine will be on the Results show of the X Factor at 20.30 on Saturday:

Dermot O'Leary announces the result of the public vote, and the two acts with the fewest votes perform again for judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Dannii Minogue and Sharon Osbourne. Which act will stay and which will be sent home? Plus, there's an appearance from special guest Celine Dion.

Posted

I'm with Shaun- it's ridiculous that her label hasn't even her listed. It's unacceptable. Here's Colombia Uk's phone number- I'm too scared to ring.

 

020 7384 7500

Posted
I agree with Shaun... it's ridiculous!!! Sony BMG Netherlands doesn't even have mircosites anymore, they just redirect you to cd.com :rolleyes: It's a big big shame! I guess the only way you're getting promo and air play is when you're on drugs, in divorce, possible pregnant or not and oh yeah, not a great singer! :angry:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Celine will be on the Results show of the X Factor at 20.30 on Saturday:

Dermot O'Leary announces the result of the public vote, and the two acts with the fewest votes perform again for judges Simon Cowell, Louis Walsh, Dannii Minogue and Sharon Osbourne. Which act will stay and which will be sent home? Plus, there's an appearance from special guest Celine Dion.

 

 

Only the results show?

I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........

 

Glasgow SECC, November 1996

Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999

Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005

An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007

Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008

London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008

Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008

Nice, France - 5 July 2008

Posted
I think try too hard to sounds funny can be so annoying sometimes.

Ok, I'll try it this way: what is a questional outfit?! :flowers:

 

/fred

I think not answering eachothers questions can be sooo annoying sometimes. :rolleyes:

 

/fred

Peace and love to all.
Posted (edited)
The only ones that danced were those terrible two that sang Tragedy. Dear God- when the Americans see this, they're gonna pee themselves- the contestants are God awful. Celine is gonna have a hard job.

 

:laugh: Is anyone else slightly embarassed about that brother & sister act and the fact that Celine is going to see them and possibly mentor?! (if she does mentor?) :blushing1: :sofunny:

Edited by CelineRox
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm31/celinedion82/Emilylove-signature-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...