#1fanforever Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:35 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:35 PM someone plz post it Quote http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/5494/tc2sigtr1.jpg"What do you say to taking chances?What do you say to jumping off the edge?Never knowing if there's solid ground below,or a hand to hold, or hell to pay...What do you say?" Je t'amie Celine!! <3
Frida Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:35 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:35 PM (edited) one word. LO-VE-LY that does it, I'm not gonna listen to the extracts any more lol Edited April 25, 2007 at 04:36 PM by celine... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Shaun Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:35 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:35 PM That was fantastic! Thank you for the notice Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
pepillo90 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:36 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:36 PM I like it!!! It's slowly than the extract! The extract is the end of the song! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
celinedionfan Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:37 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:37 PM Just listened to the song too! I fell in love with the first 1 minute & sth of the song.. Quote 22.06.2008 "The Greeks with the Pig"LIVED THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE CELINE DION LIVE IN MUNICH
Frida Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:38 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:38 PM I hope someone was able to record it Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Koolan Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:39 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:39 PM Damn, I never expected them to play it that fast. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nano Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:40 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:40 PM (edited) here's a poor quality rip until someone posts better one. Edit: Link removed. High Quality version online soon. Edited April 25, 2007 at 04:51 PM by Bellamy remove link Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
sophy Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:40 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:40 PM I love this song, she sounds great. Quote http://kepfeltoltes.hu/070730/rogceleyes3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
nico robin Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:40 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:40 PM It's not working....i coudn't listen did someone reocrded it?????? Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Frida Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:42 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:42 PM I hope someone was able to record it Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Nando Férri Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:42 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:42 PM here's a poor quality rip until someone posts better one.Oh! Thanx darling! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
René 2 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:43 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:43 PM I hope someone was able to record it Vinny? Quote
pepillo90 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:47 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:47 PM Thanks nano!!!! Enough quality to enjoy it!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Marchino Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:48 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:48 PM here's a poor quality rip until someone posts better one.Oh! Thanx darling!THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Quote "Ce n'est pas un hasard si nos regards se croisent et si ma voix vous touche...vous et moi en s'est choisis!" Céline Dion http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/4035/marcolasvegas074ni3.jpg
krazy_kool_dude Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:52 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:52 PM (edited) here's a poor quality rip until someone posts better one.Oh! Thanx darling! thank you nano. Edited April 25, 2007 at 04:56 PM by Bellamy Quote http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
René 2 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:52 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:52 PM So I was write, the extract was the end of the the song. Maybe Vinny you should take the very end of the TC extract in spite of the end of the song played by radio6. Quote
celinesounds Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:54 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:54 PM amazing... i want a HQ Quote #FREEJAVITO
Macaronie Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:54 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:54 PM I won't listen LOL it's so hardddd Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:56 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:56 PM OMG! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
VinnyT. Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:57 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:57 PM I hope someone was able to record it Vinny?Yes!!! Posted in MM, waiting to be approved. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Macaronie Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:59 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:59 PM U like it Sebababababa? Quote
Bellamy Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:00 PM Author Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:00 PM Anyone know if this radio station would play it again soon? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Macaronie Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:02 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:02 PM I must be crazy, but why does it says that htis topic had 0 views Quote
nico robin Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:02 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:02 PM here's a poor quality rip until someone posts better one. Edit: Link removed. High Quality version online soon.thank you!!! Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
CSCfan Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:06 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:06 PM I must be crazy, but why does it says that htis topic had 0 views Wait 3 more hours.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Bellamy Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:06 PM Author Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:06 PM I must be crazy, but why does it says that htis topic had 0 views http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=22729 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
pepillo90 Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:09 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:09 PM I loooove it!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Céline's Blues Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:11 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 05:11 PM (edited) Well, she just HAD to show off her voice at this one line! She just had to scream! LOL! With her current voice she could EASILLY pull off All By Myself again. It just soars! The song itself is nice but I don't see any hit potential to be honest. But they must have had something in mind when sending it to radios... I hope for the best, tho. 7/10 SNRQ being 10/10 this one is nice enough for the radio but that's about it. BTW: WHERE THE HECK IS TEAM CELINE!?!?!?!?!! Edited April 25, 2007 at 05:16 PM by Céline's Blues Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.