pepillo90 Posted April 28, 2007 at 01:09 AM Posted April 28, 2007 at 01:09 AM OMG!! Amazing cover! And the color that I painted yesterday it's very similar I'll try to do another one better I'll buy this single! You can be sure about that! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
pepillo90 Posted April 28, 2007 at 01:13 AM Posted April 28, 2007 at 01:13 AM Celine's "Immensité" Is On The Air!April 27 , 2007 Celine fans, tune into your favourite radio station now to listen to "Immensité," the new single from 'D'elles!' TeamCeline members had the opportunity to listen to a clip of this new single before anyone else!! Just one of the many amazing benefits of being a TeamCeline member! Click here to join TeamCeline now! www.celinedion.com So, I wish we had it on better quality! maybe on Cherie FM... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Filine Posted April 28, 2007 at 08:21 AM Posted April 28, 2007 at 08:21 AM So, I wish we had it on better quality! maybe on Cherie FM... Yes me too, can't wait to put it on a CD and sing out loud in the car Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Céline's Blues Posted April 28, 2007 at 08:23 AM Posted April 28, 2007 at 08:23 AM (edited) Celine's "Immensité" Is On The Air!April 27 , 2007 Celine fans, tune into your favourite radio station now to listen to "Immensité," the new single from 'D'elles!' TeamCeline members had the opportunity to listen to a clip of this new single before anyone else!! Just one of the many amazing benefits of being a TeamCeline member! Click here to join TeamCeline now! www.celinedion.com So, I wish we had it on better quality! maybe on Cherie FM... Or maybe let's say on her BLOODY OFFICIAL CLUB WHICH WE HAVE PAYED FOR!? Edited April 28, 2007 at 08:23 AM by Céline's Blues Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Mozinha Posted April 28, 2007 at 08:49 AM Posted April 28, 2007 at 08:49 AM I'm catching up with the threads (I've been too busy these days)I absolutely ADORED this song. Just wonderful. I remember being like "WTF?" when the song started so fast. But then it all made sense. I just stood there completely stunned and speechless. I had a huge smile on my face. This is it, she hit spot on. That's exacly what I wanted to hear. I love every single detail of it. This is it guys. This is the difference between her english songs and her french music: the lyrics. How beautiful are these lyrics! And it has the "husband and son" thing that everybody seems to hate. But just look at the difference between this song and all the other english songs about the exact same subject. Look at the poetry and the subtility. This his exactly how these songs should be done. And that's why I wouldn't mind if Celine didn't record on single word in english for the rest of her life: because this is the real thing. Now I just hope the english one will match this one in quality, which is going to be hard. This is shapping up to be her best album ever. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
CSCfan Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:16 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:16 PM Or maybe let's say on her BLOODY OFFICIAL CLUB WHICH WE HAVE PAYED FOR!? No, we pay for the CD's which has the songs on it. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Céline's Blues Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:19 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:19 PM Or maybe let's say on her BLOODY OFFICIAL CLUB WHICH WE HAVE PAYED FOR!? No, we pay for the CD's which has the songs on it.Wrong, Mathias - as always. Anyway we PAY for what has been promised. Read your welcoming letter again before coming here and writing something addressing me as if you'd have something relevant to say! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Tal Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:27 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:27 PM This is it guys. This is the difference between her english songs and her french music: the lyrics. How beautiful are these lyrics! And it has the "husband and son" thing that everybody seems to hate. But just look at the difference between this song and all the other english songs about the exact same subject. Look at the poetry and the subtility. This his exactly how these songs should be done. And that's why I wouldn't mind if Celine didn't record on single word in english for the rest of her life: because this is the real thing. Yup, exactly! I mean look at JLD even. A song about her baby that isnt cheesey, schmaltzy, or syrupy sweet. Except I dont agree with your last sentence. I think she SHOULD record in English, except work with people who can match the beauty of her French lyrics. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
CSCfan Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:29 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:29 PM Anyway we PAY for what has been promised. Have we been promised full songs? I rest my case. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
René 2 Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:43 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 02:43 PM Wrong, Mathias - as always. Quote
ubulka Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:47 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:47 PM Can everybody post the full lyrics of this song? Thanks. Quote My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice
Macaronie Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:56 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 03:56 PM Read back... i think it's even posted twice... Quote
thevoice Posted April 28, 2007 at 09:09 PM Posted April 28, 2007 at 09:09 PM the song is lovely -i love the music and the arrangments . this album is shaping up to be one of her best ones ever , i hope i'm not wrong here but the 3 songs we heard r amazinggggg - specialy SNRQ and the clip of A CAUSE .i prefer A CAUSE as the second single but it would be cool as the third also ...let's hope for some quality in her upcoming english album too Quote
celinerific Posted April 29, 2007 at 12:56 AM Posted April 29, 2007 at 12:56 AM Is the single out yet? Is it available through Amazon or anything yet? I'm all jumpy and excited! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinefm Posted April 29, 2007 at 06:12 AM Posted April 29, 2007 at 06:12 AM J'ai ecoute l'extrais sur ChrieFM et j'ai trouver sa trop top!!!!! Quote
alextrusca Posted April 29, 2007 at 06:44 AM Posted April 29, 2007 at 06:44 AM this song is so great, I really can't wait anymore for the HQ CD version of the song as well as for the entire album.... Quote
ubulka Posted April 29, 2007 at 07:27 AM Posted April 29, 2007 at 07:27 AM Oh i see And can somebody translate it? Thanks. Quote My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice
Mozinha Posted April 29, 2007 at 10:52 AM Posted April 29, 2007 at 10:52 AM This is it guys. This is the difference between her english songs and her french music: the lyrics. How beautiful are these lyrics! And it has the "husband and son" thing that everybody seems to hate. But just look at the difference between this song and all the other english songs about the exact same subject. Look at the poetry and the subtility. This his exactly how these songs should be done. And that's why I wouldn't mind if Celine didn't record on single word in english for the rest of her life: because this is the real thing. Yup, exactly! I mean look at JLD even. A song about her baby that isnt cheesey, schmaltzy, or syrupy sweet. Except I dont agree with your last sentence. I think she SHOULD record in English, except work with people who can match the beauty of her French lyrics.Let's just hope she finds them this time. I love her english carreer. I really do. Or I wouldn't have bought her english albums. But she still hasn't been able to match it with the quality of her french carreer. I really hope she can do it with the new english album. I'm starting to get high expectations. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
nature boy Posted April 29, 2007 at 11:35 AM Posted April 29, 2007 at 11:35 AM Or maybe let's say on her BLOODY OFFICIAL CLUB WHICH WE HAVE PAYED FOR!? No, we pay for the CD's which has the songs on it. Living in the UK there is now way of hearing the full "on air" as CD.com put it. So the FAN CLUB should now post the full soing. We as fans will be buying the CD anyway. Quote http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/3239/kylieima5lp9.jpg How do you describe a feeling??
Shaun Posted April 29, 2007 at 11:50 AM Posted April 29, 2007 at 11:50 AM If TeamCeline didn't have a history of posting full songs before the albums came out I would say fair enough, but we always get full songs on TeamCeline prior to album release and for a song to be released to radio before TeamCeline is shocking! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Celine_2533 Posted April 29, 2007 at 03:27 PM Posted April 29, 2007 at 03:27 PM This song is excellent!! can't wait for the whole album!!I'm so excited!!!!!!! Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
Javier_Natalio Posted May 2, 2007 at 03:43 AM Posted May 2, 2007 at 03:43 AM I'm officialy in love with the song. Looove it, love the musica, the lyrics, everything! I have it on repeat on my mp3 player, lol, cannot wait for the video! I wish it was longer and she screamed more though. Quote
pepillo90 Posted May 2, 2007 at 04:56 PM Posted May 2, 2007 at 04:56 PM On Carrefour.fr are promoting D'Elles with Immensité http://www.carrefour.fr/emag/actualites/65...ouvel-album.htm Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Ronny83 Posted May 2, 2007 at 06:05 PM Posted May 2, 2007 at 06:05 PM On Carrefour.fr are promoting D'Elles with Immensité http://www.carrefour.fr/emag/actualites/65...ouvel-album.htmIt doesn't work now. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
sayyed Posted May 6, 2007 at 09:01 AM Posted May 6, 2007 at 09:01 AM I'll wait for the album!!! ) Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
PrincessCéline Posted May 6, 2007 at 10:52 AM Posted May 6, 2007 at 10:52 AM The song is available on www.virginmega.fr Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
Julian Posted May 6, 2007 at 12:59 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 12:59 PM (edited) THE IMMENSITÉ SINGLECOVER[Yes it's the red picture] Edited May 6, 2007 at 01:04 PM by Julian Quote
Céline's Blues Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:03 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:03 PM THE IMMENSITÉ COVERLOL it says you can download it first on 14th of MAy! On Virgin you can download it just NOW and the quality is amazing! Definitely a grower! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
alextrusca Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:05 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:05 PM cool...can't wait to see it in bigger quality. Quote
René 2 Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:11 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:11 PM (edited) thank you for the link. On ebay, someone is selling the single 104 euros Edited May 6, 2007 at 01:15 PM by René 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.