René 2 Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:11 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:11 PM THE IMMENSITÉ COVERLOL it says you can download it first on 14th of MAy! On Virgin you can download it just NOW and the quality is amazing! Definitely a grower! yes the quality is perfect and reveals the beauty of her voice Quote
Bell Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:32 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:32 PM (edited) GREAT SONG! I`m listening to it at the moment...speechless... It`s just...wonderful! When I heard 'S`il n`en restait qu`une', I thought it`s very good and interesting but now... 'Immensite' is SO much better! It`s going to be a great album, don`t you think? Edited May 6, 2007 at 01:32 PM by Bell Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Céline's Blues Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:36 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:36 PM GREAT SONG! I`m listening to it at the moment...speechless... It`s just...wonderful! When I heard 'S`il n`en restait qu`une', I thought it`s very good and interesting but now... 'Immensite' is SO much better! It`s going to be a great album, don`t you think?I find it REALLY weird to see how Immensite and SNRQ differentiated the fans. Those who didn't like SNRQ are enjoying Immensite and these who absolutely ADORED ANRQ are being "only" ok with Immensite. haha This is a sign of a great album if you ask me. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
alextrusca Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:42 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:42 PM Both songs are truly beautiful...I've downloaded SNRQ in HQ too and I love them both..They cannot be compared, if you ask me, even if they are kinda "ballad style"... Quote
René 2 Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:52 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:52 PM I find it REALLY weird to see how Immensite and SNRQ differentiated the fans. Those who didn't like SNRQ are enjoying Immensite and these who absolutely ADORED ANRQ are being "only" ok with Immensite. haha well, I love both songs Quote
CSCfan Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:54 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 01:54 PM So do I....:wub::wub: Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Macaronie Posted May 6, 2007 at 02:22 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 02:22 PM Yeah I had ESNRQ on repeat when it was available here... but after 2 weeks or so I didn't play it that much, but with Immensité... lordy, I didn't like it at first, now I just play it over and over!! Quote
Macaronie Posted May 6, 2007 at 02:34 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 02:34 PM THE IMMENSITÉ COVERLOL it says you can download it first on 14th of MAy! On Virgin you can download it just NOW and the quality is amazing! Definitely a grower! yes the quality is perfect and reveals the beauty of her voice I wanna listen to it tooooooo Quote
Julian Posted May 6, 2007 at 02:36 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 02:36 PM I want to see the videoclip What do you think, when will we see the preview at team celine? Quote
alextrusca Posted May 6, 2007 at 02:38 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 02:38 PM like never ever in this life Quote
Elaine Posted May 6, 2007 at 03:41 PM Posted May 6, 2007 at 03:41 PM like never ever in this life I think you may be right... Compared to SNRQ promotion and all the things we had, Immensité is kind of going slow... Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Macaronie Posted May 7, 2007 at 05:18 AM Posted May 7, 2007 at 05:18 AM it sounds amazing in HQ Quote
Kian Posted May 7, 2007 at 09:53 AM Posted May 7, 2007 at 09:53 AM Is there release date for cd single? I wonder what the tracklist will be . Probably Immensite, Immensite (Instrumental) and one old song. I soooo want them to include video on it. Every single release should have video clip on it ) . Quote
sayyed Posted May 7, 2007 at 11:31 AM Posted May 7, 2007 at 11:31 AM yeah... I love its cover.... Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
pol Posted May 7, 2007 at 11:51 AM Posted May 7, 2007 at 11:51 AM do you know when the CD single will be released into stores? maybe on the same day as the album will..?? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Kian Posted May 7, 2007 at 12:48 PM Posted May 7, 2007 at 12:48 PM Yeah, shouldn't we know it by now? We knew about Et S'il N'en Restait Qu'une for a quite a long time before they released it, didn't we? Quote
pepillo90 Posted May 7, 2007 at 02:03 PM Posted May 7, 2007 at 02:03 PM It will be realsed on 21st May Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
pol Posted May 7, 2007 at 04:43 PM Posted May 7, 2007 at 04:43 PM It will be realsed on 21st MayIs it officialy confirmed?? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
CSCfan Posted May 7, 2007 at 04:49 PM Posted May 7, 2007 at 04:49 PM Yes Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
pol Posted May 7, 2007 at 05:10 PM Posted May 7, 2007 at 05:10 PM do you know the tracklisting?? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Der_Griffon Posted May 8, 2007 at 09:48 AM Posted May 8, 2007 at 09:48 AM Yes, that was going to be my question too, what is the tracklisting of the single? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
Ronny83 Posted May 8, 2007 at 10:02 AM Posted May 8, 2007 at 10:02 AM YesReleased? In stores? Confirmed? Where? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
thevoice Posted May 8, 2007 at 10:05 AM Posted May 8, 2007 at 10:05 AM they talked about it on the cherriefm interview - the single will be released on the same day delles is released Quote
Kian Posted May 9, 2007 at 10:20 PM Posted May 9, 2007 at 10:20 PM Is there a link where we can preorder it? I've tried amazon.fr but they don't have it listed yet which is weird if it's gonna be released on May 21 . Quote
kdw123 Posted May 11, 2007 at 03:37 AM Posted May 11, 2007 at 03:37 AM So far, this is my most favorite song on the album Quote
Krys Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:07 PM Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:07 PM this song is sooo purdy in HQ Quote
WendyB Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:14 PM Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:14 PM this song is sooo purdy in HQ Where did you buy it from? Quote
Krys Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:15 PM Posted May 11, 2007 at 01:15 PM this song is sooo purdy in HQ Where did you buy it from? i didnt buy it. a friend sent the song to me Quote
Kian Posted May 14, 2007 at 11:00 PM Posted May 14, 2007 at 11:00 PM Can someone tell me where can we preorder Immensite single? Is this another promo only release or what? If it's coming out the same day as D'Elles shouldn't there already be links where we can preorder it? I'm scared now that we won't even get proper A cause single but only those promo singles . Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 15, 2007 at 02:01 PM Posted May 15, 2007 at 02:01 PM on saturday there will be a premiere of Immensite in polish radio!!! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.