JP Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:31 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:31 PM it's amazing!can't wait to hear the HQ version.Can anyone kindly post the English translation here???I wish i'll be able to do it but there's too many great words i don't know how to translate them in english.. Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
firebird Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:51 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 01:51 PM There are two things I understood differentlyLes amants qui restent sur le quai....J'ai vu des armes tomber Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:14 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:14 PM i don't know what you mean Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
nico robin Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:34 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:34 PM i listened to the song yesterday at nighs.....i completly LOVE IT!!!!!!! she sounds great..i can't wait to have th ealbum Thanx guys for the clip I fell in love with the guitar that plays along once again I think Celine should release an Unplugged album with just an acoustic guitar and piano that would be amazing!!! that au unplugged.... Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Tal Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:44 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:44 PM Here's a translation from a certain French vet, lol... I saw the Oural, the SaharaThe crimson nights of a queen of SabaI saw the Earth, a few thunderstormsThe oceans and its shipwrecksI saw the crowd and the silencesThe fires and the sufferingI saw the roses under the snowAnd the trapped white wolvesI saw the summer rainThe lovers staying on the quay But what strikes me the mostIs the glimmer of our kissesAll the desires, all the sudden burstslike stars on your skinLike immensity I saw the angels and the deamonsThe lowered eyes and the sermonsI saw the shadows and the lightOf a lonely woman who was a warriorI saw the waves and the rocksThe revelations, the secretsI saw the vast AmericaAnd all the mirages from AfricaI saw the azur and the glaciersMerge and shatter apart But what strikes me the mostIs the glimmer of our kissesAll the desires, all the sudden burstslike stars on your skinLike immensity I saw the childhood and drunkennessThe smiling life, the sadnessThe misery of a meaningless worldI saw men falling downand rise again right before my eyes... I saw the cold, I saw the tranceThe smile of our child who dancesI recognized his golden eyesOh he looked so much like youI saw the lilies and orchisesHidden within our secret gardens But what overwhelms me, you knowIs all the glimer of your kissesAll the desires, all the outburststhey are like stars on my skinLike immensitylike immensitylike the sweetness of your kissesall the desires , all the outburststhey are like stars on my skinlike immensity Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
Dreamer Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:46 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:46 PM i just LOVED it Quote A new day has comehttp://sp0.fotologs.net/photo/16/42/116/celinepoderosa/1197867090_f.jpg
anja_celine Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:55 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 02:55 PM WOW, I have to say that I LOVE this song I was almost frozen while listening to it.....It's really captivating Quote Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
anewdayhascome Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:36 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:36 PM this text is amazing Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
one_heart_1_hart Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:42 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 05:42 PM the text is stunningmoving lyrics like never before heard!amazing ! This tops evertyhing Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
Kian Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:01 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:01 PM Wow, amazing lyrics, I LOOOOVE IT . Thanks for translation . Quote
Koolan Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:29 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:29 PM Just like a poem. Lurve it thx for that translation. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
stevo Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:32 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:32 PM This song is amazing. I can't wait for the Lake Mead vid! Quote
Tal Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:34 PM Posted April 26, 2007 at 06:34 PM the more i listen to it, the more i completely fall in love with this song. Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
LVCeline Posted April 27, 2007 at 01:52 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 01:52 AM Waiting to hear what the two biggest critics think of the full version, Fred, and thevoice... Quote
omalley Posted April 27, 2007 at 03:46 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 03:46 AM Listening to Celine in any language is still magic. can't wait for the new album tx this is such a great site.. wonderful work by the admins... Kudos........ Quote
Love, Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:04 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:04 AM Remember when I said that I love this song?Well, it's official... I'm now DEEPLY IN LOVE with this MASTERPIECE! :wub: :wub: The chorus is absolutely intriguing, mesmerizing, and... HOT!!! I just melted... Mais ce qui m'étonne tu saisC'est tout l'éclat de nos baisersTous les désirs, tous les sursautsComme des étoiles sur ta peauComme l'Immensité :wub: :wub: Quote
nano Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:07 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:07 AM Thank you for the translation...I love the lyrics, so beautiful. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celcool Posted April 27, 2007 at 07:21 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 07:21 AM I definitely prefer Immensite to S'il n'en restait q'une. Quote
René 2 Posted April 27, 2007 at 08:51 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 08:51 AM It is so good to hear Céline singing such lyrics, (compared with "ne bouges rien, ne bouges pas" which means "don't move anything, don't move at all" ) Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 27, 2007 at 09:23 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 09:23 AM Monsieur, I find Ne Bouge Pas one of her BEST songs. Lyrically and musically! Why lyrically? Cuzz it couldn't be more fitting in the concept. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
René 2 Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:28 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:28 AM Monsieur, I find Ne Bouge Pas one of her BEST songs. Lyrically and musically! Why lyrically? Cuzz it couldn't be more fitting in the concept. musically, certainly monsiur. But the lyrics are poor, I'm sorry, compared with Immensité which is a real poem. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:30 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:30 AM Sony just sent the song to the radios. It's her official second single now. I don't know what they're thinking especially when having a no.1 hit on their hands. :/ Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Ronny83 Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:33 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:33 AM Sony just sent the song to the radios. It's her official second single now. I don't know what they're thinking especially when having a no.1 hit on their hands. :/Yes. I think it's pretty crazy. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Céline's Blues Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:35 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:35 AM But then again it's good as we will get A Cause as the third single much quicker. LOL! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
sander21 Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:55 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 10:55 AM It's a beautiful song but hope A cause will soon be released as third single. She sounds great though and I'm very curious for the video Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 27, 2007 at 11:04 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 11:04 AM Waiting to hear what the two biggest critics think of the full version, Fred, and thevoice...The latter said he loves it, Shon. He also loved her AI appearance. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Filine Posted April 27, 2007 at 11:40 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 11:40 AM She's going to throw herself off the number 1 position...I am telling you Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
amelie Posted April 27, 2007 at 11:55 AM Posted April 27, 2007 at 11:55 AM just a because "immensite" has beautiful words in its lyrics it doesn't mean it has "better" lyrics than "ne bouge pas", the latter is very original and does a better a job with simple words Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.