Macaronie Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:26 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:26 PM It did grow on me, somehow... but thats coz i havent listened for 3 days! Quote
$P!K& Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:28 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:28 PM i think its the end of the song too...why would that be strange? I think is strange too... Because is not too powerful to be the end... souds like the beginin Quote
fred Posted April 22, 2007 at 01:13 PM Posted April 22, 2007 at 01:13 PM Fred, it was a misunderstanding. Let's settle it here and announce to the world that we are not at odds. I was bothered when you mentioned my real name and put the words "little" and "trainee" next to it, because in my real life as a businessman and artist, it's all about success, doing something big and amazing, and leading the way for others. It's my confidence and personality that I don't let anyone walk over me. That's a healthy motto, we all should adapt, however let that motto not lead us to over-agressive behavior overreacting on jokes, coz that could as well lead us into a lot of trouble. THAT was my real advice to you and all of us. On this forum, I prefer to be called by my username, not my real name (for everyone's reference). I think that's more appropriate. And in response to your Change-of-Username thread, I plan on keeping mine for a LONG time! I respect that. I am relieved to hear that! I hope you didn't feel like you were being cornered by the other folks here. They were just surprised by your initial response. Anyway, let's shake hands and maybe start a friendship? It's ok, Love, (what a slightly egocentric way BTW to present yourself with a name like that and forcing others to address you with , but I like the humour, perhaps I should contact the mods with a request to change my name to Master ) I was never threatned by that. I am used to defend my opinions on a daily basis. It is just funny to see how many who likes the song jumps at the ones who says they don't like the song, when there isn't any who don't like the song who jumps at every post who says something postive about it. One could almost come to the conclusion that the ones who say they like the song know that the song has it's weaknesses and reacts to our posts in a way to keep their bubble from bursting. Shake hands we will. And perhaps start a friendship too if you don't prove to be too narcissistic . I was hoping you didn't mean in such a shallow way as adding each other to our friend lists here on the forum. But since I discovered you did, feel free to laugh at my naivety. P.S. Has "Immensité" begun to grow on you yet? They first 20 seconds feel ok, almost like EJTE. But the track looses that fine quality when the rest kicks in. And I sadly have to change my previous statement on the song, and degrade it to single B-side material. However, if it's good or not, it's quality (or shall I say lack of it) benefits A Cause which now has advanced from ESC-entry to album fill out. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
pepillo90 Posted April 22, 2007 at 07:18 PM Posted April 22, 2007 at 07:18 PM i think its the end of the song too...why would that be strange? I think is strange too... Because is not too powerful to be the end... souds like the beginin SNRQ isn't powerful at the end... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
$P!K& Posted April 22, 2007 at 09:29 PM Posted April 22, 2007 at 09:29 PM i think its the end of the song too...why would that be strange? I think is strange too... Because is not too powerful to be the end... souds like the beginin SNRQ isn't powerful at the end... Yes it is! Je serait celle-la is powerful.. and the end is powerful.The style of immensite ask one powerful end. Quote
Love, Posted April 23, 2007 at 07:37 AM Posted April 23, 2007 at 07:37 AM (edited) Fred, it was a misunderstanding. Let's settle it here and announce to the world that we are not at odds. I was bothered when you mentioned my real name and put the words "little" and "trainee" next to it, because in my real life as a businessman and artist, it's all about success, doing something big and amazing, and leading the way for others. It's my confidence and personality that I don't let anyone walk over me. That's a healthy motto, we all should adapt, however let that motto not lead us to over-agressive behavior overreacting on jokes, coz that could as well lead us into a lot of trouble. THAT was my real advice to you and all of us. On this forum, I prefer to be called by my username, not my real name (for everyone's reference). I think that's more appropriate. And in response to your Change-of-Username thread, I plan on keeping mine for a LONG time! I respect that. I am relieved to hear that! I hope you didn't feel like you were being cornered by the other folks here. They were just surprised by your initial response. Anyway, let's shake hands and maybe start a friendship? It's ok, Love, (what a slightly egocentric way BTW to present yourself with a name like that and forcing others to address you with , but I like the humour, perhaps I should contact the mods with a request to change my name to Master ) I was never threatned by that. I am used to defend my opinions on a daily basis. It is just funny to see how many who likes the song jumps at the ones who says they don't like the song, when there isn't any who don't like the song who jumps at every post who says something postive about it. One could almost come to the conclusion that the ones who say they like the song know that the song has it's weaknesses and reacts to our posts in a way to keep their bubble from bursting. Shake hands we will. And perhaps start a friendship too if you don't prove to be too narcissistic . I was hoping you didn't mean in such a shallow way as adding each other to our friend lists here on the forum. But since I discovered you did, feel free to laugh at my naivety. P.S. Has "Immensité" begun to grow on you yet? They first 20 seconds feel ok, almost like EJTE. But the track looses that fine quality when the rest kicks in. And I sadly have to change my previous statement on the song, and degrade it to single B-side material. However, if it's good or not, it's quality (or shall I say lack of it) benefits A Cause which now has advanced from ESC-entry to album fill out. /fred Fred: Thank You for this post. I truly enjoyed reading it. It is profound, sincere, humorous, lighthearted, hopeful, encouraging and caring. It brought many smiles to my face and it introduces me to you. Yes, when I say friendship - It's truly friendship!I wouldn't mind getting to know someone from Sweden! And by the way, I drive a Swedish car! I love saucy Swedish meatballs and I drink lots and lots of Swedish pear ciders. My family LOVES Ikea! LOL But I think you can introduce me to the true culture(s) of Sweden! (and for your information, the many folks in my friends list - I know about 90% of them personally and I have been friends with many of them for years and years now). I think the friends list is a gesture of acknowledgment. It's ok, Love, (what a slightly egocentric way BTW to present yourself with a name like that and forcing others to address you with ,OMG! That's CLASSIC! Edited April 23, 2007 at 07:41 AM by Love, Quote
Benjamin Posted April 25, 2007 at 03:52 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 03:52 PM (edited) Today, Radio 6 will be broadcasting the whole song Immensité at 6.30pm!Here is the link to listen:www.radio6.fr Edited April 25, 2007 at 03:52 PM by Benjamin Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
nano Posted April 25, 2007 at 03:55 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 03:55 PM Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Tal Posted April 25, 2007 at 03:55 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 03:55 PM woah!! Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
VinnyT. Posted April 25, 2007 at 03:59 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 03:59 PM OMG!!!!!!! Thanks for posting. They also have a link to our DailyMotion MV of ESINERQU on HomePage. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
René 2 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:02 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:02 PM wow wondeful news... Rendez-vous at 8.30 in less than 30 minutes !!! I'm gonna die ! Quote
CSCfan Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:02 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:02 PM Thanks for telling us this late.... now we only have 30 mins to wait!! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Benjamin Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:02 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:02 PM OMG!!!!!!! Thanks for posting. They also have a link to our DailyMotion MV of ESINERQU on HomePage. I wish someone know how to record the song! Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
Benjamin Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:04 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:04 PM (edited) Thanks for telling us this late.... now we only have 30 mins to wait!! I know since 5.30pm i heard the news on my car Edited April 25, 2007 at 04:05 PM by Benjamin Quote http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:10 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:10 PM oh my god!!!?? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
PrincessCéline Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:16 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:16 PM I'm listening !!! OMG Quote http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/5920/redheadsminipe0.gifJoin ushttp://quebec2009.over-blog.com/9-10 février - Québec12-14-15 février - Montréal
pepillo90 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:21 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:21 PM Listening the radio! Waiting for it! can't wait!! 10 minutes!!! I hope someone will record it Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
pepillo90 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:22 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:22 PM I think it'll be only the extract... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
René 2 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:26 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:26 PM OMG I can't listen ! Please record the song and put it on the forum as soon as possible. Quote
Koolan Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:27 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:27 PM OMG!!!!!!! Thanks for posting. They also have a link to our DailyMotion MV of ESINERQU on HomePage. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Frida Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:29 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:29 PM lol, I actually managed to make it work in time thanks for letting us know Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
pepillo90 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:30 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:30 PM They're talking about Celine! En exclusivite mundiale!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Frida Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:31 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:31 PM (edited) it's started edit: aaaw, it's wonderful Edited April 25, 2007 at 04:31 PM by celine... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
nano Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:31 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:31 PM (edited) I love the beginning. edit:omg. The song is much better than I thought. I love everything about it. Edited April 25, 2007 at 04:33 PM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
pepillo90 Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:31 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:31 PM Is playing!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
sophy Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:32 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:32 PM OMG! I'm listening It's sooo beautiful Quote http://kepfeltoltes.hu/070730/rogceleyes3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Shaun Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:33 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:33 PM So far it sounds great!! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CSCfan Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:33 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:33 PM It's not working.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Shaun Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:33 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:33 PM OMG! I love the bridge! Celine sounds awesome! Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Viva las Vegas Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:34 PM Posted April 25, 2007 at 04:34 PM It's so amazing to hear the full song :=) Does she sing the first chorus slower than the last one or am I wrong? I really like it The high notes in the middle are amazing!!!!! Quote http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpgThe new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite 24.05.08 - Paris, France25.05.08 - Paris, France27.05.08 - Paris, France30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany18.06.08 - Köln, Germany20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany22.06.08 - München, Germany05.07.08 - Nice, France
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.