Kian Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:39 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:39 AM I love that song but I'm not going to listen to it... lol just heard twice. Now, only with the cd in my hands lol - love it! Me too. I've listened both songs just once on Cherie FM and that was it. I don't care how hard it is (and IT REALLY IS ) but the joy will be sooo much bigger once the album is out Quote
Macaronie Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:45 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:45 AM I think they should put up ONE song that is not Veneruso made!LMAOOOO but I agree though! Quote
amelie Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:51 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:51 AM I've seen the coldI've seen the tranceThe smile of our son who dancesI've recognized his golden eyesOh, how they ressembled youI've seen lilies and orchidsHidden in my secret garden But what brings me back, you knowIs all that eclat of your kissesAll those desires and outburstsLike the stars on my skinLike immensityLike the sweetness of your kissesAll the desires, all the outburstsLike the stars on my skinLike immensity The lyrics are on Celinemaniacs. thank you i guess i expected something bombastic (like a french "i surrender") for this song, that's why i'm not happy about it.and btw what's with her son who dances and his golden eyes...weren't they saying that they wanted to take celine dion's image away from motherhood? Quote
WendyB Posted April 14, 2007 at 12:45 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 12:45 PM In my opinion, D'elles is going to be a great album. I can't decide, from these 2 clips, which I prefer as they're totally different. What else can I say but WOW Quote
celinesounds Posted April 14, 2007 at 01:27 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 01:27 PM (edited) This song sounds very good, but I was expecting something different, like with more piano. My expectations was something like Imortelle or Imagine from Lara Fabian Edited April 14, 2007 at 01:28 PM by celinemariedion Quote #FREEJAVITO
denise Posted April 14, 2007 at 04:46 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 04:46 PM I love this song! It sounds so powerful and emotional. I can't wait until this CD comes out! Quote http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/nycbrat/celine/FadeAway_Sig.jpg <OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90><PARAM NAME=movie VALUE="style_images/donationlavendar.swf"><PARAM NAME=menu VALUE=false><PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high><PARAM NAME=wmode VALUE=opaque><PARAM NAME=scale VALUE=noscale><EMBED src="style_images/donationlavendar.swf" menu=false quality=high wmode=opaque scale=noscale WIDTH=240 HEIGHT=90 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT>
Love, Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:14 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:14 PM WOW!Sounds like a HIT! Quote
mikymika Posted April 14, 2007 at 07:18 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 07:18 PM I love the lyricswhen I listen that song I think about Céline life with her son and her husband...A very beautiful song Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
Frida Posted April 14, 2007 at 07:52 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 07:52 PM hmm, I have to admit I wasn't sure what I though about it at first, but after I played a few times it got better and better... Quote http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tcc2copy3_zps08f18352.pnghttp://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p234/celinedion_56/tccgallery-1.png
Johana Posted April 14, 2007 at 08:11 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 08:11 PM D'elles is going to be a great album!! Will be great for us! Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Jeffieboi Posted April 14, 2007 at 08:34 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 08:34 PM very exciting. Thank u very much. Quote
TaCD24/7*52 Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:12 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:12 PM THANKS FOR THE LYRIC TRANSLATIONS MON AMOURCxx... Quote Celine Dion is "The Best in All Of The World" http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/cmcd6867/globe.gif
fred Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:22 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:22 PM ALBUM FILL OUT This brought me down. I no longer long for the release of D'Elles. I am worried about the fact that they choose these two tracks to awaken people's interest in the album, then we don't have much to look forward to. I'm sorry. It's just another song in the sea of songs. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Filine Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:51 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:51 PM ALBUM FILL OUT This brought me down. I no longer long for the release of D'Elles. /fred Oh Geez, this brings ME down...flushing down Céline's hard work just like that. I guess some people will never be satisfied and you haven't even heard 10 songs on the album yet... Never mind... I ADORE Immensité, I listened a couple of times, it really has a catch It's Beautiful well done Céline! Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Shaun Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:55 PM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:55 PM (edited) Oh Fred come on. How can you possibly fully judge the songs based on these 60 seconds clips. That's like judging the Falling Into You album based on hearing a 60 second clip of Make You Happy, how wrong would that be. D'elles is shaping up to be a great album. If you don't think that at least wait until you've heard the full songs to say so. Edited April 14, 2007 at 11:55 PM by Shaun Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
celine_dion_fan Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:00 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:00 AM wow I just heard the clip and I love it there's just something special about it ! Quote
celinerific Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:08 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:08 AM Does anyone have the actual lyrics? Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Love, Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:10 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:10 AM (edited) These threads really bring out the O.C.D. fans! Edited April 15, 2007 at 01:11 AM by Love, Quote
Elaine Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:13 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:13 AM OMG!!!! That's a wonderful song!!! I guess I'll be so anxious when I but D'Elles that I'll want to listen all the songs at a time!!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
hellobaby Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:17 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:17 AM I just fall into this song. it's better than A Cause!!! and I can't wait to watch the video that Celine shoots Quote
amelie Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:22 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:22 AM ALBUM FILL OUT This brought me down. I no longer long for the release of D'Elles. /fred Oh Geez, this brings ME down...flushing down Céline's hard work just like that. I guess some people will never be satisfied and you haven't even heard 10 songs on the album yet... Never mind... I ADORE Immensité, I listened a couple of times, it really has a catch It's Beautiful well done Céline! Just because someone worked hard for something (and -no offence- all celine had to do was sing it once lol) doesn't mean you have to like it time will tell about how good these tracks from the audience's response, i do keep my right to change my opinion when the full tracks come to light but i doubt i'll use it OMG!!!! That's a wonderful song!!! I guess I'll be so anxious when I but D'Elles that I'll want to listen all the songs at a time!!! i always listen to all the songs at once lol i'm glad to see your post fred at last Quote
Mozinha Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:23 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:23 AM It's the same old drama... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Love, Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:31 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:31 AM (edited) Although at times I do criticize people who are immensely obsessed with perfection and compulsively annoy others with their derogatory statements, I am an advocate for the freedom of speech and freedom of expression, on fair terms. I urge those of you who are overly critical about this musical creation to save your judgment for the moment when you listen to the final production. Then, you can scream with love or scream with hate. Art is made to be judged.Art is made to be criticized.Art is made to be interpreted by each viewer.However, judgment should be sound, on fair grounds, and well-reasoned. Edited April 15, 2007 at 01:33 AM by Love, Quote
Elaine Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:38 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:38 AM Love, I love you!! As we would say here in Brazil "Falou e disse!" (Something like "You said it all") Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Celinenvegas Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:41 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:41 AM Does anyone know of a site that has all her French lyrics translated into English?? I had one a few years ago but can't find it now.http://www.celinedionweb.com/celine-dion/en,discography.html Thanks sooo much! YOU are my new best friend! Quote ~J O E Y~
Mrs.Goldman Posted April 15, 2007 at 07:09 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 07:09 AM I expected more bombastic arrangments and.. dunno... something different. :/ i hope it will grow on me but so far.. eh :/ Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/CallingYou/shadowoflovesig-1.jpg
alextrusca Posted April 15, 2007 at 10:45 AM Posted April 15, 2007 at 10:45 AM It's such a romantic song, it explodes with happiness and beauty.... Quote
fred Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:19 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:19 PM (edited) ALBUM FILL OUT This brought me down. I no longer long for the release of D'Elles. /fred ... I guess some people will never be satisfied ... I was thinking for a while whether or not I was goingto reply to this. But we can't know everybody on this board so I assume you haven't read many of my posts. Yes I like a lot of songs. And yes a lot actually does surprise me by being very fine and then I have the guts to say that, just as when I say I don't like certain songs. Oh Fred come on. How can you possibly fully judge the songs based on these 60 seconds clips. That's like judging the Falling Into You album based on hearing a 60 second clip of Make You Happy, how wrong would that be. D'elles is shaping up to be a great album. If you don't think that at least wait until you've heard the full songs to say so. Yes Shaun I am very well aware of that I may be too pre-judgemental here. But if the day comes when I change my mind I will let you know and I will admit I was wrong. However, isn't it worrying that they choose to present the album with two such weak tracks? I mean Immensité still feels like album fill out and that shouldn't be shown off to present the album since these two tracks are much weaker than single material (why an album has to have these two categories is still a mystery to me). Do you see my point here. If they show off the album's strong parts in previews and promotional purpose, Immensité SHOULD worry us. Although at times I do criticize people who are immensely obsessed with perfection and compulsively annoy others with their derogatory statements, I am an advocate for the freedom of speech and freedom of expression, on fair terms. I urge those of you who are overly critical about this musical creation to save your judgment for the moment when you listen to the final production. Then, you can scream with love or scream with hate. Art is made to be judged.Art is made to be criticized.Art is made to be interpreted by each viewer.However, judgment should be sound, on fair grounds, and well-reasoned. Hey, Sophan you little diplomat trainee! So by saying you want to allow freedom of speech, and scolding yourself for speaking against yourself on that point you go on by saying that people should hold their judgements? I actually see where you are heading there. But as long as people keep praising, and sometimes praising whatever it is just for praising (nothing negative with positive energy really, but when people say they want something totally new then when something comes out and it actually could have been an extract from any 90ies album it is a bit amusing and worrying at the same time that they praise it as new and what they had been waiting for etc..), I am gonna stand for what I like and don't like. For there actually is a great importance in raising your voice to show you opinion when chance is given just as someone else said about politics. That is when I see the mass saying something I don't agree with I have to take my right and say so. And my friends, while reffering to that politics statement which someone made that we shouldn't complain unless we can produce something better ourselves, because only then we have the right to complain and know what we speak of - doesn't that make the same for those who say they like it?? People people, why being so eager on pointing out wrong and right and naming others as hypocritical? "He without sin..." or how does it goes? /fred Edited April 15, 2007 at 12:27 PM by fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Céline's Blues Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:29 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:29 PM (edited) However, isn't it worrying that they choose to present the album with two such weak tracks? I mean Immensité still feels like album fill out and that shouldn't be shown off to present the album since those tracks are much weaker than the single material (why an album has to have these two categories is still a mystery to me). Do you see my point here. If they show off the album's strong parts in previews and promotional purpose, Immensité SHOULD worry us.That is sucha nonsense, Fred. LOL If you have been following the most logical path of Sony you would most certainly know that they do not care about the way an album gets presented to her fans. They have NEVER cared and they never will so your argument here is less than invalid. Basing your extreme opinion on short extracts can only be misleading and I can't believe you all at once - with Immensite and A Cause - began to trust in Sony's choices - yes, they surely chose the best songs and the whole album will sound like these, they ALWAYS choose the best songs, the best singles, the best live performances to promote Céline, YES they do! Edited April 15, 2007 at 12:30 PM by siur Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
fred Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:40 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 12:40 PM (edited) However, isn't it worrying that they choose to present the album with two such weak tracks? I mean Immensité still feels like album fill out and that shouldn't be shown off to present the album since those tracks are much weaker than the single material (why an album has to have these two categories is still a mystery to me). Do you see my point here. If they show off the album's strong parts in previews and promotional purpose, Immensité SHOULD worry us.That is sucha nonsense, Fred. LOL If you have been following the most logical path of Sony you would most certainly know that they do not care about the way an album gets presented to her fans. They have NEVER cared and they never will so your argument here is less than invalid. Basing your extreme opinion on short extracts can only be misleading and I can't believe you all at once - with Immensite and A Cause - began to trust in Sony's choices - yes, they surely chose the best songs and the whole album will sound like these, they ALWAYS choose the best songs, the best singles, the best live performances to promote Céline, YES they do! You little dream destroyer. Why can't I for once think they do the right thing? /fred Edited April 15, 2007 at 12:41 PM by fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.