celinerific Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:16 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:16 PM OMG! This song is amazing. When the violins and the other instruments come in, it's absolutely breathtaking! I love it! I seems like a good movie soundtrack in some ways. I LOVE IT! Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
tcherno Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:24 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:24 PM i liked a cause more... the music of immensité is wonderful also, i think when we can hear the full song with the lyrics, we will discover more meanings that this single has... i cant wait for the release of this album... Quote
amelie Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:38 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:38 PM disapointed...maybe i'll change my mind when i buy the album Quote
firebird Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:38 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:38 PM I like it, sounds a bit like Mon Homme with a better musical arrangement Quote
changepas39 Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:41 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:41 PM any help of listening? Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
Mozinha Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:58 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 10:58 PM I definately love this song. Really. So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I want the full song SO BAD! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
changepas39 Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:10 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:10 PM I love it!!! I hope its a powerful song all the way through!!! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
Shaun Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:12 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:12 PM Again I'll judge fully when I've heard the full song but cannot say I'm blown away by this song at all. SNRQ is still the best song song far. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Céline's Blues Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:33 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:33 PM I can't believe no song was better than this for the second single. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
smw Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:35 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:35 PM I'll leave a reply when I've heard the entire song. Quote
Lawna Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:52 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:52 PM WOw...I loved this song as well! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Mozinha Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:55 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:55 PM I can't get over this song. I love the violins, I adore the lyrics. Amazing song! Well done! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Céline's Blues Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:57 PM Posted April 13, 2007 at 11:57 PM They lyrics on the other hand seem only ok. I expected a masterpiece and have been let down. So here Immensite YOU GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED MUSICALLY! HAHAHAHAHA Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
A New Day Has Come Posted April 14, 2007 at 12:00 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 12:00 AM I think it's very good and her New CD is going to be very good as well and I'm looking forward to her new English C.D. as well. ) Quote
Koolan Posted April 14, 2007 at 12:19 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 12:19 AM I really like the violins and arrangments. Well done, SNRQ is still far better than these 2 extracts. ) Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
tativale Posted April 14, 2007 at 01:18 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 01:18 AM (edited) I love that song but I'm not going to listen to it... lol just heard twice. Now, only with the cd in my hands lol - love it! Edited April 14, 2007 at 01:18 AM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Tal Posted April 14, 2007 at 02:25 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 02:25 AM I can't believe no song was better than this for the second single. i think you're going to get your hopes up severely with this album... Quote I live my life like a runawayI hide my dreams in a special placeI'm waiting here for my prince to comeTo save me from the darkness...
SarahJB5 Posted April 14, 2007 at 03:56 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 03:56 AM I like the clip, can't wait for the whole song! I am anxiously awaiting next month...yay! Specials thanks to TC for the clip! Quote I'm a twin mommy just like Celine!Sophia and Anthony arrived on December 28, 2010 http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f380/SarahJB5/asblockssmaller.jpg
Chin Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:54 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 05:54 AM I love this song!Can't wait to hear the whole song! Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:22 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:22 AM (edited) I can't believe no song was better than this for the second single. i think you're going to get your hopes up severely with this album...I know, Tal and you know, as well!!!!!! I am NOT proclaiming final disappointment, though! I said the two songs won't tell anything about the album itself and it was expected that they will be more easy going than SNRQ. And also what surprised me I thought her French fans on another board will TEAR THE HECK OUT OF HER for these extracts but guess what they enjoy them in majority! So she must have done something right after all. My expectations came from the stellar first single but knowing Veneruso worked with her on songs that we heard short previews from I believe my expectation must not yet be lowered. I'm sure both will be just fine songs. A Cause will be even very good according my prediction. The true gems of the album however have yet to be revealed (SNRQ qualifies already as proper gem in my book!). Edited April 15, 2007 at 12:33 AM by Koolan Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
René 2 Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:27 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 09:27 AM I can't believe no song was better than this for the second single. i think you're going to get your hopes up severely with this album...I know, Tal and you know, as well!!!!!! I am NOT proclaiming final disappointment, though! I said the two songs won't tell anything about the album itself and it was expected that they will be more easy going than SNRQ. And also what surprised me I thought her French fans on another board will TEAR THE HECK OUT OF HER for these extracts but guess what they enjoy them in majority! So she must have done something right after all. My expectations came from the stellar first single but knowing Veneruso worked with her on songs that we heard short previews from I believe my expectation must not yet be lowered. I'm sure both will be just fine songs. A Cause will be even very good according my prediction. The true gems of the album however have yet to be revealed (SNRQ qualifies already as proper gem in my book!). Don't worry, I'm sure the whole songs will be better than these extracts. Quote
dawn Posted April 14, 2007 at 10:31 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 10:31 AM The music and the lyrics are amazing, but her voice... I dont know Quote
amelie Posted April 14, 2007 at 10:48 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 10:48 AM can anyone post the lyrics? (and maybe translate them too ) merci Quote
salsacolin Posted April 14, 2007 at 10:58 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 10:58 AM Out the the three songs so far SNRQ is the strongest and the best choice for the lead single. I still think it will do very well, promotion is just building up. Immensite is good - very current ! and probably a good single. A teeny bit over produced. I would like to hear an acapella or very cut down version with a piano or acoustic guitar. If they were smart they would put one on the single and she would perform that live. A Cause will be amazing in Bercy!!!!!! Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
JP Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:23 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:23 AM At first, i don't like at all the pronounciation of the word, it sound like with a potatoe in her mouth or with an american accent, but after like 10 seconds, all turn perfect and it's incredible how she sings the word 'Immensité', it takes all his sens! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Ronny83 Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:24 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:24 AM Nice song. It's a good choice for a second single after ESINERQU. I'm sure French radio stations will love it. I bet it will be more interesting in full. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Clari Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:28 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:28 AM I like it, can't judge too much from the clip. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Céline's Blues Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:31 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:31 AM That's exactly the thing with extracts. You have to hear them in full to appreciate or not. I wonder how much more time we will have to wait till TC will give us more inside extracts? I think they should put up ONE song that is not Veneruso made! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
pat200 Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:37 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:37 AM i loved the song, but her voice is very nasal this time. I think it is because she is trying to record all those songs so quickly. If she just takes her time to rest her voice a bit, she could even sound much better! But that said, i can hardly wait for the album, after all anything with her voice on just makes my day! Quote
firebird Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:38 AM Posted April 14, 2007 at 11:38 AM I've seen the coldI've seen the tranceThe smile of our son who dancesI've recognized his golden eyesOh, how they ressembled youI've seen lilies and orchidsHidden in my secret garden But what brings me back, you knowIs all that eclat of your kissesAll those desires and outburstsLike the stars on my skinLike immensityLike the sweetness of your kissesAll the desires, all the outburstsLike the stars on my skinLike immensity The lyrics are on Celinemaniacs. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.