ubulka Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:17 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:17 PM The voice is great, the lyrics is great, and the music! I think the music is the #1!! If I hear it in the radio i must SING!! Great! Quote My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice
firebird Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:21 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:21 PM How can you possibly fully judge the songs based on these 60 seconds clips.I think it can give you an idea of what it basically sounds like : Nice flowing adult contemporary arrangements, over-the-top pictoresque lyrics. I mean from that clip you can see the author's style, the kind of language she uses, how she puts the words, how she structures the lyrics etc. Concerning the music also, you already have an idea of what it sounds like, and unless there isn't a 180° change in it, it's quite obvious - and I doubt they are going to put something significantly surprising like an e-guitar jam solo thing or something similar into it - and if they really did, I'll concede. Quote
ubulka Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:28 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 01:28 PM ... yeah I cant wait i cant i cant :DThe french language is better than english (means in the area of words) so I love that lyrics....I think it'll be the most amazing french album! (its not easy after classics like Vouge, Por Que ... ...) Quote My short moment in "Celine through the eyes of the world:"http://kepfeltoltes.hu/100513/al_ujj_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg01 07 2008 Vienna > Celine Dion showed us the voice
celine5-5 Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:38 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 02:38 PM I really loved what I heard of this song, I can't wait to hear the rest. I think this might end up being one of my favorite songs from the album. I'm truly impressed Celine. It's nice to see the best of you again. Quote
Filine Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:49 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:49 PM Although at times I do criticize people who are immensely obsessed with perfection and compulsively annoy others with their derogatory statements, I am an advocate for the freedom of speech and freedom of expression, on fair terms. I urge those of you who are overly critical about this musical creation to save your judgment for the moment when you listen to the final production. Then, you can scream with love or scream with hate. Art is made to be judged.Art is made to be criticized.Art is made to be interpreted by each viewer.However, judgment should be sound, on fair grounds, and well-reasoned. This is exactly what I meant when I replied to Fred's topic, Sophoan, well said. Of course you can dislike a song...of course you can dislike an album and you can say it out loud as often as you like. But please people wait until it's out there! Many singles chosen by Sony aren't my favourites on the albums in the first place...it's all a matter of taste and I respect everybody's opinion. But I have a hard time understanding why people can 'throw something away' before it's even fully released, that's all. Cindy Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
stevo Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:58 PM Posted April 15, 2007 at 03:58 PM I hear ya sister. We can't say anthing until we have the album in our hands...trembling with excitement...Celine's newest release. It's gonna be a BLAST Quote
René 2 Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:29 AM Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:29 AM There's something a little strange. At the end of the 1min extract, it seems that it's the end of the song. What do u think? Quote
amelie Posted April 16, 2007 at 09:13 AM Posted April 16, 2007 at 09:13 AM i think its the end of the song too...why would that be strange? Quote
René 2 Posted April 16, 2007 at 09:31 AM Posted April 16, 2007 at 09:31 AM i think its the end of the song too...why would that be strange? So the extract is not the beginning of the song. It's the end. Quote
one_heart_1_hart Posted April 16, 2007 at 09:58 AM Posted April 16, 2007 at 09:58 AM no it's not it's put together by celinedion.com you hear the last word of the song but not the last minutesamething for a cause... Quote TAKING CHANCES WORLD TOUR8 mei O2 Londen, 13 14 16 mei sportpaleis Antwerpen, 24 mei Palais omnysport Bercy Parijs, 2 juni Arena Amsterdam, 7 juli Arras
Teodora Posted April 16, 2007 at 10:03 AM Posted April 16, 2007 at 10:03 AM I love this song! I love everything about it: great lyrics, great arrangements, Celine sounds amazing as always Quote
celine5-5 Posted April 16, 2007 at 07:55 PM Posted April 16, 2007 at 07:55 PM i really love this song, i think she sounds great. it sounds like her when she was younger, but one can still tell that it's a modern recording. i like it very much. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted April 16, 2007 at 07:57 PM Posted April 16, 2007 at 07:57 PM I heard it correctly! The second single will be released on the 21st of May already! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:14 PM Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:14 PM You can hear? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Céline's Blues Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:29 PM Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:29 PM Of course. In the CherieFM interview the presenter said it. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:32 PM Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:32 PM i am wondering about commercial single... hmmm what they will include Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
CSCfan Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:43 PM Posted April 16, 2007 at 08:43 PM Tous Les Secrets & Immensite (Instrumental) Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
nano Posted April 17, 2007 at 05:22 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 05:22 AM oh my. I finally heard the song..well, the clip.. and I loved it. Can't wait to hear the full song, I bet the video is going to be awesome too. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
beautyroses Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:21 AM Posted April 17, 2007 at 06:21 AM i love the song it was B-E-A-utifulllllllllllll Quote http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpgAngel of My World[/i]
petiteron5 Posted April 19, 2007 at 02:03 AM Posted April 19, 2007 at 02:03 AM very good song!!! love ya celine Quote
Love, Posted April 19, 2007 at 04:43 AM Posted April 19, 2007 at 04:43 AM (edited) Although I only got a whiff of it, it's an immensely beautiful song... :wub: :wub: ALBUM FILL OUT This brought me down. I no longer long for the release of D'Elles. /fred ... I guess some people will never be satisfied ... I was thinking for a while whether or not I was goingto reply to this. But we can't know everybody on this board so I assume you haven't read many of my posts. Yes I like a lot of songs. And yes a lot actually does surprise me by being very fine and then I have the guts to say that, just as when I say I don't like certain songs. Oh Fred come on. How can you possibly fully judge the songs based on these 60 seconds clips. That's like judging the Falling Into You album based on hearing a 60 second clip of Make You Happy, how wrong would that be. D'elles is shaping up to be a great album. If you don't think that at least wait until you've heard the full songs to say so. Yes Shaun I am very well aware of that I may be too pre-judgemental here. But if the day comes when I change my mind I will let you know and I will admit I was wrong. However, isn't it worrying that they choose to present the album with two such weak tracks? I mean Immensité still feels like album fill out and that shouldn't be shown off to present the album since these two tracks are much weaker than single material (why an album has to have these two categories is still a mystery to me). Do you see my point here. If they show off the album's strong parts in previews and promotional purpose, Immensité SHOULD worry us. Although at times I do criticize people who are immensely obsessed with perfection and compulsively annoy others with their derogatory statements, I am an advocate for the freedom of speech and freedom of expression, on fair terms. I urge those of you who are overly critical about this musical creation to save your judgment for the moment when you listen to the final production. Then, you can scream with love or scream with hate. Art is made to be judged.Art is made to be criticized.Art is made to be interpreted by each viewer.However, judgment should be sound, on fair grounds, and well-reasoned. Hey, Sophan you little diplomat trainee! So by saying you want to allow freedom of speech, and scolding yourself for speaking against yourself on that point you go on by saying that people should hold their judgements? I actually see where you are heading there. But as long as people keep praising, and sometimes praising whatever it is just for praising (nothing negative with positive energy really, but when people say they want something totally new then when something comes out and it actually could have been an extract from any 90ies album it is a bit amusing and worrying at the same time that they praise it as new and what they had been waiting for etc..), I am gonna stand for what I like and don't like. For there actually is a great importance in raising your voice to show you opinion when chance is given just as someone else said about politics. That is when I see the mass saying something I don't agree with I have to take my right and say so. And my friends, while reffering to that politics statement which someone made that we shouldn't complain unless we can produce something better ourselves, because only then we have the right to complain and know what we speak of - doesn't that make the same for those who say they like it?? People people, why being so eager on pointing out wrong and right and naming others as hypocritical? "He without sin..." or how does it goes? /fredGood for you for standing up for yourself and for expressing democracy. Here's a lesson, though:BE CAREFUL when you use the word "little," because in the real world, being a condescending individual would get you in a bit of trouble. Since you philosophically explained your intention with regards to your opinion, I can tell you were well-planned in how you addressed me. I will say: You were a bit rude, disrespectful, and sarcastic. Edited April 19, 2007 at 04:54 AM by Love, Quote
Shonah Posted April 19, 2007 at 09:33 AM Posted April 19, 2007 at 09:33 AM The lyrics look great and her voice as usual is fantastic. can't wait to hear the rest of the album and read the lyrics!!! LOVED IT Quote http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/celinerific2/NewYear07-Sig.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted April 19, 2007 at 01:46 PM Posted April 19, 2007 at 01:46 PM i haven't listened them yet i'll wait Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
**Josh** Posted April 19, 2007 at 02:25 PM Posted April 19, 2007 at 02:25 PM i like that song, it sounds great, it's going to enjoy french people Quote http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9283/real1889dalmatienschiot.jpg
fred Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:42 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 06:42 PM Good for you for standing up for yourself and for expressing democracy. Here's a lesson, though:BE CAREFUL when you use the word "little," because in the real world, being a condescending individual would get you in a bit of trouble. Since you philosophically explained your intention with regards to your opinion, I can tell you were well-planned in how you addressed me. I will say: You were a bit rude, disrespectful, and sarcastic. By including the smily with flowers I was hoping that it was clear that the sentece was said in a comrade way. I don't think I have ever before gone hostile with you and I know I have never had any negative energy against you. If it was a simple misinterpretion I give my official apology for expressing myself unclear and by that hurting your feelings. If it wasn't I would apreciate if you would PM me and explain the situation so we can settle this thing. And should I now, judged by your reaction, take your first line as a mockery? And your "BE CAREFUL"-advice as a threat? For I must admit I am a bit confused by your reaction. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Love, Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:06 PM Posted April 20, 2007 at 07:06 PM (edited) Good for you for standing up for yourself and for expressing democracy. Here's a lesson, though:BE CAREFUL when you use the word "little," because in the real world, being a condescending individual would get you in a bit of trouble. Since you philosophically explained your intention with regards to your opinion, I can tell you were well-planned in how you addressed me. I will say: You were a bit rude, disrespectful, and sarcastic. By including the smiley with flowers I was hoping that it was clear that the sentece was said in a comrade way. I don't think I have ever before gone hostile with you and I know I have never had any negative energy against you, so you confound me by reacting the way you do. If it was a simple misinterpretion I give my official apology for expressing myself unclear and by that hurt your feelings. If it wasn't I would apreciate if you would PM me and explain the situation so we can settle this thing. And should I now, judged by your reaction, take your first line as a mockery? And your "BE CAREFUL"-advice as a threat? For I must admit I am a bit confused by your reaction. /fred Fred, it was a misunderstanding. Let's settle it here and announce to the world that we are not at odds. I was bothered when you mentioned my real name and put the words "little" and "trainee" next to it, because in my real life as a businessman and artist, it's all about success, doing something big and amazing, and leading the way for others. It's my confidence and personality that I don't let anyone walk over me. On this forum, I prefer to be called by my username, not my real name (for everyone's reference). I think that's more appropriate. And in response to your Change-of-Username thread, I plan on keeping mine for a LONG time! The first line of my comment to you was definitely sincere.And my advice were real as well, but not in a way to attack or threaten you. I just wanted to be direct. I hope you are not confused. Anyway, you and I have never been at odds... EVER!We have been forummates for 4 years now, I think. (and I don't think we should consider this moment as "odds" - but rather just a misunderstanding) I hope you didn't feel like you were being cornered by the other folks here. They were just surprised by your initial response. Anyway, let's shake hands and maybe start a friendship? P.S. Has "Immensité" begun to grow on you yet? Edited April 20, 2007 at 07:13 PM by Love, Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.