Javier_Natalio Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:05 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:05 PM She'll pull off a Beatles thing, as in one song being a n°1 single and the other n°2... let her release a single a week for a month, she'll take over the whole top 5! Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:38 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:38 PM Sony just sent the song to the radios. It's her official second single now. I don't know what they're thinking especially when having a no.1 hit on their hands. :/Yes. I think it's pretty crazy. I think there are two reasons why Sony released Immensite, the second single relatively quickly. First, Et S'il... was a moderate hit, but not huge. Top 20 in airplay, but now it's airplay is starting to drop. Of course the single sales debuted at #1, she hasn't put anything out in a while....and with D'elle still close to a month away from release Et s'il will be dead by that time....they need a second single to ensure sales will be high. Another theory, they want to release as many french singles as quickly as possible to ensure the English album receives major attention. Keep in mind, the first english singles release will probably only be a few months away.....August i'm guessing. With an international artist like Celine, the new english single will be released worldwide in both english and french speaking countries. Sony knows the english album is where they'll get the most bang for their buck. D'elles important, but I guarantee you this new english release will receive much more major promotion.......and they need to get D'elle out of way for that. Quote
FM_BM_875 Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:51 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 12:51 PM what a piece of art!!!wordless!! Quote
speedy Posted April 27, 2007 at 03:35 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 03:35 PM I love this song, this album is going to be a masterpiece, I dont care 100% about her sales anymore really, if is a great work im happy. what I have hear about A cause is really good. IS A PLEASURE WHAT CELINE GIVES US THIS YEAR AND THE NEXT TOO. WE HAVE TO BE HAPPY PEOPLE.Let's go Celine, the world is waiting for you. Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 27, 2007 at 04:27 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 04:27 PM Another theory, they want to release as many french singles as quickly as possible to ensure the English album receives major attention. Keep in mind, the first english singles release will probably only be a few months away.....August i'm guessing. With an international artist like Celine, the new english single will be released worldwide in both english and french speaking countries. Sony knows the english album is where they'll get the most bang for their buck. D'elles important, but I guarantee you this new english release will receive much more major promotion.......and they need to get D'elle out of way for that.I thought about it, too. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
CSCfan Posted April 27, 2007 at 04:52 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 04:52 PM Well, since she will be in Paris (/Europe) to promote her 2nd & 3rd single of "D'elles", that theory can't be correct. Would be great if she'd promote a new French and English single in Europe in October.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted April 27, 2007 at 04:58 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 04:58 PM Well, since she will be in Paris (/Europe) to promote her 2nd & 3rd single of "D'elles", that theory can't be correct. Would be great if she'd promote a new French and English single in Europe in October..Well, it's not that impossible. Figure it out: April - ImmensitéJuly - English singleOctober - 3rd French single Who knows. We should just wait and see. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Céline's Blues Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:02 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:02 PM Or perhaps: April ImmensiteJuly A CauseOctober La Diva May 2066: Some Unreleased English song of a Quebec Chanteuse who stopped singing in English 4eva Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
firebird Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:13 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:13 PM Figure this out Feb - S'il n'en restait qu'uneApr - ImmensitéMay - If I Can DreamAug - 3rd single from French albumSept - Annie Lennox Duet / 1st single from English album Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:27 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:27 PM May - If I Can DreamFrom La Presse: "L'épilogue de cette aventure ne devrait pas être commercial. René Angélil exclut de commercialiser la chanson sur un disque futur de Céline Dion." BTW, her English album will be likely released in mid-October/beginning November, I think we will have the single before September. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
CSCfan Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:33 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:33 PM (edited) Figure it out: His theory was to have all the French singles out before the "English album period" starts.. Figure this out Feb - S'il n'en restait qu'uneApr - ImmensitéMay - If I Can DreamAug - 3rd single from French albumSept - Annie Lennox Duet / 1st single from English album YES! Or (this is just fun btw ).... Feb - S'il N'en Restait Qu'uneApr - ImmensitéMay - If I Can DreamJune - Ocean's Thirteen soundtrackJuly - 1st single from English album / LIM DVDAug- 3rd French single Sept - Annie Lennox Duet / 1st single from English albumOct - new English album / AND DVDNov - 2nd English single / 4rd French single Edited April 27, 2007 at 05:35 PM by CSCfan Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
firebird Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:34 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:34 PM "L'épilogue de cette aventure ne devrait pas être commercial. René Angélil exclut de commercialiser la chanson sur un disque futur de Céline Dion." Fire him ! Quote
Filine Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:39 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:39 PM "L'épilogue de cette aventure ne devrait pas être commercial. René Angélil exclut de commercialiser la chanson sur un disque futur de Céline Dion." Fire him ! RENÉ WAT ARE YOU DOINGGGGG , I need this on CD Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
mikymika Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:44 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:44 PM See the picture of the promo cd for "Immensité" on the last page of my blog Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
Macaronie Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:45 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:45 PM (edited) Papa's getting old... Thnx Mika Edited April 27, 2007 at 05:46 PM by Jeroen Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:47 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:47 PM Siuretto will be happy! Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
CSCfan Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:50 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:50 PM See the picture of the promo cd for "Immensité" on the last page of my blog Uhm..where? The last blog entry contains a pic of the "D'elles" contest.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
firebird Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:51 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:51 PM Papa's getting old...Yes, I can imagine that René : Lisa Marie, please please sell me the rights to your father's songLM : NoRené : PleaseLM : I said noRené : Oh come onLM : Didn't you understand, I said no!Céline (from outside) : René darling, it's time for your nap !René: Oui ma cherie, I'm coming.... Quote
bluestar Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:57 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 05:57 PM It's not Celine greatest song, but it's growing on me.I like it, the lyric is great and the music is good too.It's a easy song to listen too, nothing too particular, but still good.It gives me good feeling...I can't wait to see the videoclip... Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:01 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:01 PM See the picture of the promo cd for "Immensité" on the last page of my blog Uhm..where? The last blog entry contains a pic of the "D'elles" contest.. http://fallingintodion.skyrock.com/pics/851428337.jpg Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Macaronie Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:06 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:06 PM oooh I don't know why, but I get goosbumps (good ones) all over when I see the cover of that promo single... Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:56 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:56 PM http://fallingintodion.skyrock.com/pics/851428337.jpg :wub: :wub: :wub: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: i wish i had it! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
CSCfan Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:58 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 06:58 PM Oh WOW!!!! That's one of the most beautiful, it not the most beautiful, Céline single cover EVER!! :wub: :wub: *gotta have* *gotta have* Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Filine Posted April 27, 2007 at 07:31 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 07:31 PM Beautiful cover Quote http://www.celinedion.nl/pics/cindy/bannerza.jpg"They call my home the land of snow, Canadian cold front movin' in"
Koolan Posted April 27, 2007 at 07:58 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 07:58 PM See the picture of the promo cd for "Immensité" on the last page of my blog Uhm..where? The last blog entry contains a pic of the "D'elles" contest.. http://fallingintodion.skyrock.com/pics/851428337.jpg OMG, different hair color than the CD :wub: :wub: Didn't pepillo90 color her hair yesterday? :mdr: I painted them, in exclusive to Celine Dion Forum! Enjoy it http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/celinedelles0.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/celinedelles1.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Elaine Posted April 27, 2007 at 08:55 PM Posted April 27, 2007 at 08:55 PM OMG!!! I love the song!!! Can't stop listening to it!!! Wonderful!!!The single cover is just wonderful!!! I wish I could buy it Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
ajguerras Posted April 28, 2007 at 12:35 AM Posted April 28, 2007 at 12:35 AM (edited) The main problem here is not releasing the singles too close, because in that way she could have two songs in the top 10 and that would be history. The problem is that the official release of a single happens two months after its radio premiere, and the video released 5 weeks later, Sony by far is un-appreciating Celine´s career once again --- The thing is that when singles come that late, most of people:1.- Already bought a digital download2.- Downloaded it for free on the web3.- Is completely bored of hearing the song in the radio4.- Forgot that the song ever existed. I think that three weeks are enough for a single to get popular, so they should release singles in that time, and videos 1 or 2 weeks before official single release ... Edited April 28, 2007 at 12:40 AM by ajguerras Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
sayyed Posted April 28, 2007 at 12:43 AM Posted April 28, 2007 at 12:43 AM http://fallingintodion.skyrock.com/pics/851428337.jpg amazingly beautiful.... Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.