n loves c Posted May 11, 2007 at 06:09 AM Posted May 11, 2007 at 06:09 AM (edited) Céline and Elvis was just amazing! Edited May 11, 2007 at 06:11 AM by n loves c Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/nlovesc/banner.jpg
nano Posted May 11, 2007 at 06:11 AM Posted May 11, 2007 at 06:11 AM Céline and Elvis was just amazing!it was...and yay another member from Finland. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
n loves c Posted May 11, 2007 at 06:18 AM Posted May 11, 2007 at 06:18 AM it was...and yay another member from Finland. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v198/nlovesc/banner.jpg
lilostitch Posted May 13, 2007 at 09:21 AM Posted May 13, 2007 at 09:21 AM Wow this performance of Dion with Elvis is really stunning.It's so realistic that i watch it over and over again. GREAT !!!!! Quote
lilostitch Posted May 13, 2007 at 09:27 AM Posted May 13, 2007 at 09:27 AM It's very stunning how how they did that with celine and Elvis. Smashing Quote
Terre Posted May 13, 2007 at 11:30 AM Posted May 13, 2007 at 11:30 AM The performance was great! Céline looked stunning and her voice... The whole thing looked so real to me, as if Elvis had really been on stage with Céline! Wow! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
alanhv16 Posted May 13, 2007 at 12:14 PM Posted May 13, 2007 at 12:14 PM No puedo esperar a verlo!Can't wait to see it! GraciasThanks Alan Quote
scarletgrey Posted May 13, 2007 at 03:46 PM Posted May 13, 2007 at 03:46 PM I watch it over and over too. I downloaded to a DVD, but all I can do is listen to the song. For some reason my laptop is not recognizing my dvd disk. Anyone have any idea what I can do? It says something about a decoder. Wow this performance of Dion with Elvis is really stunning.It's so realistic that i watch it over and over again. GREAT !!!!! Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/512/ohiostate03aq9.gifScarletgrey===============OSU!! GO BUCKS!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Bellamy Posted May 13, 2007 at 04:05 PM Posted May 13, 2007 at 04:05 PM I watch it over and over too. I downloaded to a DVD, but all I can do is listen to the song. For some reason my laptop is not recognizing my dvd disk. Anyone have any idea what I can do? It says something about a decoder.Please read here: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=289 Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Annet Posted May 13, 2007 at 10:12 PM Posted May 13, 2007 at 10:12 PM Oh my! I can't wait to see it....... Quote
scarletgrey Posted May 13, 2007 at 10:39 PM Posted May 13, 2007 at 10:39 PM I watch it over and over too. I downloaded to a DVD, but all I can do is listen to the song. For some reason my laptop is not recognizing my dvd disk. Anyone have any idea what I can do? It says something about a decoder.Please read here: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=289 I downloaded the codec, but now I can't open it. I also did exactly what you said to get the .mv2 extension to work. But I guess I need to get the codec to open up and install it to my hard drive, as it downloaded it to a cd. Scarletgrey I did get the file to open after I downloaded it again, and it said it is now registered. My problem now is when I put in a DVD, it doesn't recognize it on my d drive. It says D is not accessible, incorrect function. Any suggestions? Scarletgrey Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/512/ohiostate03aq9.gifScarletgrey===============OSU!! GO BUCKS!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Bellamy Posted May 13, 2007 at 11:53 PM Posted May 13, 2007 at 11:53 PM I did get the file to open after I downloaded it again, and it said it is now registered. My problem now is when I put in a DVD, it doesn't recognize it on my d drive. It says D is not accessible, incorrect function. Any suggestions? ScarletgreyYou need to auithorize it to play on DVD player. It's another story. Try search it on google... Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
kantung_asoy Posted May 14, 2007 at 05:26 AM Posted May 14, 2007 at 05:26 AM :clap: :wub: it's greattttttttttttttti see her in that show on indonesia tv station Quote
kiwize Posted May 14, 2007 at 11:23 AM Posted May 14, 2007 at 11:23 AM superbe video et tres beau duo virtuel pour notre céline preféréé qui nous epatera toujours Quote
scarletgrey Posted May 15, 2007 at 03:55 AM Posted May 15, 2007 at 03:55 AM I did get the file to open after I downloaded it again, and it said it is now registered. My problem now is when I put in a DVD, it doesn't recognize it on my d drive. It says D is not accessible, incorrect function. Any suggestions? ScarletgreyYou need to auithorize it to play on DVD player. It's another story. Try search it on google... Thanks, I will try that. Hopefully I can figure this out. I really would like to be able to save it a dvd and be able to play it anytime I want. Quote http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/512/ohiostate03aq9.gifScarletgrey===============OSU!! GO BUCKS!!!GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!
Superg Posted May 16, 2007 at 05:05 PM Posted May 16, 2007 at 05:05 PM Thanks for this fantastic video Quote
malin Posted May 16, 2007 at 08:35 PM Posted May 16, 2007 at 08:35 PM Thanks for this great video.i have been watching it over and over again... Quote I'm not perfect, but you dont mind that do you?
Shonah Posted May 19, 2007 at 01:29 PM Posted May 19, 2007 at 01:29 PM Holy smoke that was awesome and incredible how they made Elvis look so real like he was really there in the flesh. Celine was amazing and her voice and looks fantastic as always I just can't believe what i just saw!!! Quote http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/celinerific2/NewYear07-Sig.jpg
kantung_asoy Posted May 20, 2007 at 07:31 AM Posted May 20, 2007 at 07:31 AM thanks for the video fantastic :clap: Quote
oceanus Posted May 21, 2007 at 02:31 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 02:31 AM celine rocks the world, cant wait to see this vid! Quote
triniguy Posted May 21, 2007 at 06:51 AM Posted May 21, 2007 at 06:51 AM cool Quote http://surfaced.org/wp-content/gallery/cd_sig/10.jpg
VCKmusic Posted May 27, 2007 at 01:41 AM Posted May 27, 2007 at 01:41 AM My mom and I really liked it for two reasons one my mom is a big Elvis fan and I am big celine fan Quote
danielm668 Posted May 29, 2007 at 05:23 PM Posted May 29, 2007 at 05:23 PM Celine will be a part of it. Ryan Seacrest just said "people like Celine Dion are going to be on this stage". So there you go! I loved it. i think that was so cool how they did it Quote
andrey Posted June 6, 2007 at 03:51 PM Posted June 6, 2007 at 03:51 PM Tremendous video. How they have made it? Huge it thanks. Quote
clefurgey Posted June 12, 2007 at 03:56 PM Posted June 12, 2007 at 03:56 PM oo, thanks for uploading this. I haven't been on the forum in forever, so now i get to play mp3 catch up. Quote my life, my dream, my Céline.
liviu Posted June 13, 2007 at 06:58 PM Posted June 13, 2007 at 06:58 PM extraordinaire! Quote 20 mai 2008 @ Bercy - Paris10 iunie 2012 @ Colosseum - Las Vegas
hidzone Posted June 15, 2007 at 06:41 AM Posted June 15, 2007 at 06:41 AM its awesome~!!!!! i like it very very much~!!! thank you very much~!!!! Quote
hidzone Posted June 15, 2007 at 06:53 AM Posted June 15, 2007 at 06:53 AM i like it very much~!! go go go celine~!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.