Jump to content

Celine sung I Knew I Loved You @ 2007 Oscars


Recommended Posts

Posted

I FOUND THIS ON AOL NEWS FOR BEST JEWELRY OF THE NIGHT!

 

 

The singer complemented her simple J. Mendel gown with Lily et Cie diamond cuff bracelets and diamond hoop earrings along with Van Cleef and Arpels 7carat pins from her own collection – lucky girl!

 

sorry if it was already posted.

Posted
I FOUND THIS ON AOL NEWS FOR BEST JEWELRY OF THE NIGHT!

 

 

The singer complemented her simple J. Mendel gown with Lily et Cie diamond cuff bracelets and diamond hoop earrings along with Van Cleef and Arpels 7carat pins from her own collection – lucky girl!

 

sorry if it was already posted.

 

lol, great! something positive! I loved the jewelry, glad the critics did too!

. . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png

Posted

 

That necklace is so pretty. I really loved the one she had on while she sang also. i wonder who did the jewelry?? Anyone know?

 

AND which designer did each dress. I'm not a big fashion bug where I can look and tell one from the other but it's nice to know who she's wearing. LOL

~J O E Y~
Posted
i'm just copying and pasting these celine reviews i found from the net and unfortunately, all of them are bad.

 

Then Celine Dion sang the "world premiere" of a Morricone-penned song called "I Knew I Loved You." Unfortunately it sounded like the theme from "Titanic" and every other song she ever sang. - Washington Post

 

Oh, Lord, please don't be Celine Dion. Don't forsake us now! - San Francisco Chronicle

 

As Jennifer Hudson observed, "Look what God can do!": I've still got enough backed-up time left on my Tivo that I can fast-forward through Celine Dion singing, thus sparing my equipment and my ears exposure to evil Dion rays. - Huffington Post

 

Oddities included: Allowing Celine Dion to sing "I Knew I Love You," before a billion people, as part of a tribute to Italian composer Ennio Morricone, who wrote the song, which Dion reportedly (and conveniently) plans to include on an upcoming album. - Philadelphia Daily

 

Then there was Celine Dion. The Oscars usually fail most spectacularly when they stray away from the movies themselves, and taking a great piece of music (from Leone's "Once Upon a Time in America") and putting some lyrics into the mouth of Celine Dion was just a bad idea. It was the night's absolute low point. - Chicago Sun Times

 

Be damned these papers!!!!!!

 

:Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty:

Posted
Yeah her jewelry was awsome...I was trying to find a website for the designers...can`t find one

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
, a confié Céline tout de suite après sa performance et une entrevue accordée à la populaire émission Oprah.

 

 

Oprah? what does this sentence says? :D

Posted
I bet there will be something with Celine on Today's Oprah After Oscar® Party 2007 from the Kodak Theatre
Posted
I just really don't get all those negative reviews.... The performance wasn't bad... What would they rate as good anyway? Why is Celine getting all this negative criticism from newspapers???????
Posted

Still no photos with Leonardo DeCaprio :ermm:

 

, a confié Céline tout de suite après sa performance et une entrevue accordée à la populaire émission Oprah.

 

 

Oprah? what does this sentence says? :D

Oprah interviewed Celine.

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
YES YES  TOURING THE WORLD WORLD... SHE SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

yes that was great!!!my heartstop beatting while ryan was interviewing her!!! :giggle:

:clap: Celine's next on CNN en español  :clap:

 

Have they interviewed her yet?? I'm watching CNN Español live but they are showing another program... :down:

 

 

:evil: They went to a commercial break when it was supposed to be celine appearance :evil:

yeah :glare: i was watching E! and they interviewed her and then i change the channel to CNN español and they went to commercials!!and after the commercial Celine was just in front of them and they didn't do anything!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

 

 

but she was AMAZING, BEAUTIFUL; GOURGEOUS!! i loved it that green dress so simple..but she didn't needed more... :wub: :wub: any pics of the post-show???

! she was very nervous but she sing great!! i loved it, too bad it was too short :cry:

 

does anyone recorded while she was being interviewed?? :unsure:

:w00t: :w00t:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
i'm just copying and pasting these celine reviews i found from the net and unfortunately, all of them are bad.

 

Then Celine Dion sang the "world premiere" of a Morricone-penned song called "I Knew I Loved You." Unfortunately it sounded like the theme from "Titanic" and every other song she ever sang. - Washington Post

 

Oh, Lord, please don't be Celine Dion. Don't forsake us now! - San Francisco Chronicle

 

As Jennifer Hudson observed, "Look what God can do!": I've still got enough backed-up time left on my Tivo that I can fast-forward through Celine Dion singing, thus sparing my equipment and my ears exposure to evil Dion rays. - Huffington Post

 

Oddities included: Allowing Celine Dion to sing "I Knew I Love You," before a billion people, as part of a tribute to Italian composer Ennio Morricone, who wrote the song, which Dion reportedly (and conveniently) plans to include on an upcoming album. - Philadelphia Daily

 

Then there was Celine Dion. The Oscars usually fail most spectacularly when they stray away from the movies themselves, and taking a great piece of music (from Leone's "Once Upon a Time in America") and putting some lyrics into the mouth of Celine Dion was just a bad idea. It was the night's absolute low point. - Chicago Sun Times

 

Be damned these papers!!!!!!

 

:Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty: :Booty:

:glare: :glare: :glare: :evil: :evil: that's stupid!!she did it great! they don't know what they're saying

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted

BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted

celine has al ot of amazing costumes!!

 

but really don't understand why those press would write sth bad on celine............

Posted
She looks so elegant with Kate. :wub2: Who wants to volunteer to put all the photos in one BIG zip file for me to downlaod? :lmao:

 

:thankspin:

 

Who wants to volunteer and put all the things on first page of the topic? :msn-tongue:

AMO CÉLINE CADA VEZ MAIS!!!
Posted
eee...am I the only one who dosn`t like her vanity fair dress? :P

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Posted
eee...am I the only one who dosn`t like her vanity fair dress? :P

 

I don't like it at all........but with that performance and the two previews gowns..... I really don't care

Posted (edited)
I FOUND THIS ON AOL NEWS FOR BEST JEWELRY OF THE NIGHT!

 

 

The singer complemented her simple J. Mendel gown with Lily et Cie diamond cuff bracelets and diamond hoop earrings along with Van Cleef and Arpels 7carat pins from her own collection – lucky girl!

 

sorry if it was already posted.

They may have gotten the jewelry right, but they got the dress wrong... :giggle:

They meant "her simple John Galanos vintage gown."

 

J., Celine must have a magnificient jewelry collection... :in_love:

 

 

And by the way, as for information, most of the jewelry worn by celebrities during the Oscars are loaned to them by top jewelers in the world. They want to promote their jewelry... and what's the best PR opportunity than The Oscars, eh? :giggle:

Edited by Love,
Posted
anyone got the link were she was talking to ryan about the tour plzzzzzzzzz :)
Posted
wasnt her necklace durin the performance worn for the ''you and i'' hanger part of the video?? :)
Posted
she was fabolous
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted (edited)

Celine has a great sense of fashion...i love alll the three dresses!!!

 

My favourite is the one she wore in her performance...what a simplicity!! This dress is simple, so beautiful and sooo soo glamorous :clap:

 

The last one is soooo "fashion" ehehe...so modern!!!

 

she definetly knows what to choose and what looks good on her

 

she's an icon even in fashion

Edited by celineaddictedpt
Posted
eee...am I the only one who dosn`t like her vanity fair dress? :P

 

I don't like it at all........but with that performance and the two previews gowns..... I really don't care

 

yeah :giggle:

Music Is Life...Live It

You are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...