Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:01 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:01 AM OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
thevoice Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:01 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:01 AM one of her worst performances ever , honestly...she started good but then went off tune , she was sooooooooooooooo nervous Quote
$P!K& Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:01 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:01 AM I love! I love so much.... I just didn't like it of the AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA with the orquestra.. But I love it.... Quote
karatedude317 Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:01 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:01 AM I"m disappointed, the song was shortened which eliminated some of the best parts of the song. The orchestra sort of drowned out her voice also. She sounded good but not as good as the album version. She didn't even get a standing ovation! Quote
JP Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:02 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:02 AM WOWW Incredible big notes!! Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Spacewuppie Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:02 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:02 AM AAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! She did great!!!!!! But I can't understand a word Ennio said... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
windinmountain Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:03 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:03 AM i just feel like the sound system doesn't sound right, what do you guys think Quote http://media.npr.org/news/images/2006/jun/16/lake_200.jpg"If a love as strong as ours couldn't make it all the way Can anything make sense at all? If a love so deep and true couldn't stand the test of time Then Mount Everest could slide and Jerusalem could fall"
eddiechan Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:04 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:04 AM yea... disappointed ... no standing ovation at all..............seems that celine was nervous.... Quote
Spacewuppie Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:04 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:04 AM I"m disappointed, the song was shortened which eliminated some of the best parts of the song. The orchestra sort of drowned out her voice also. She sounded good but not as good as the album version. She didn't even get a standing ovation!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> It was really short, indeed/ Too bad, but our Queen was fantastisc. As always! Now I can go to sleep. Good night everyone! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:04 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:04 AM It was amazing. She sounded great, she did great, she moved great, she was amazing. I'm all teary. It's been such a fun night! OMG!!!! Thank you Celine. It was great! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
karatedude317 Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:05 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:05 AM i just feel like the sound system doesn't sound right, what do you guys think<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I guess that's what I meant earlier when I said the orchestra drowned her out. Her microphone didn't sound like it was turned up enough Quote
Love, Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:05 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:05 AM Celine was beautiful, her voice was beautiful, the song was beautiful, the performance was beautiful... She did it!!! Quote
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:05 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:05 AM It was amazing. She sounded great, she did great, she moved great, she was amazing. I'm all teary. It's been such a fun night! OMG!!!! Thank you Celine. It was great! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
LVCeline Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:05 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:05 AM Well first impressions are it was a great performance! I noticed a crack, but it wasn't very prominent, and I don't think she sounded off key at all. I'll have to hear it again, but I thought she looked and sounded great! I really love this song! Quote
EternalSunshine Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:06 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:06 AM She lood so great and beautiful tonight!!!! What a great night and performance, the stage behind her looked great! I love the pictures with her and Kate Winslet, still looking for Kate to present an award! Herzlichen Glückwunsch an Deutschland und "Das Leben der Anderen"! Quote http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w257/LittleMissAustria/sigklein06.jpg
$P!K& Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:06 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:06 AM i just feel like the sound system doesn't sound right, what do you guys think<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah.. I agree with you Quote
Spacewuppie Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM I"m disappointed, the song was shortened which eliminated some of the best parts of the song. The orchestra sort of drowned out her voice also. She sounded good but not as good as the album version. She didn't even get a standing ovation!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I agree, her moment was indeed short. But our Queen did great and looked stunning, as always! I can go to sleep now. Goodnight everybody! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/CelineetRene.jpg ...Live To Love...
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM one of her worst performances ever , honestly...she started good but then went off tune , she was sooooooooooooooo nervous <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Do you ever get tired of being so negative? Seriously. She was beautiful, her voice was amazing. She sounded fine to me. I"m disappointed, the song was shortened which eliminated some of the best parts of the song. The orchestra sort of drowned out her voice also. She sounded good but not as good as the album version. She didn't even get a standing ovation!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Why would she get a standing ovation? It was Ennio's moment, not hers. i just feel like the sound system doesn't sound right, what do you guys think<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think it was a combo. of the sound system and the orchestra being louder than her microphone level. All in all I loved the performance. Granted it was a bit short, but seeing as it's the Oscars I never expected it to be the full version. ...Joe... Quote
smw Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM She sounded great. Her mic was too quiet. She looked strange. It was too short of a performance. Quote
Céline's Blues Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM It was beautiful even though it was a short version. She's a classy lady. I liked this performance the best of all she did. Looking gorgeous in the XXIst century and sounding gorgeous. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
celinefanonline Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:07 AM well saw the performance it's so good, celine's voice is good too and she look beautiful too!!! un believeable... hahaha Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:08 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:08 AM She was perfect, it was amazing, her dress, her emotion and voice, everything perfect!! I loved it! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
celineaddictedpt Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:09 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:09 AM i'm shaking here she was just GREAT!! I feel like hugging her ehehe...she was so nervous!!! But as we all expect Celine did it just perfect!!! I just don't understand why they cut the song But...all my waiting, all my nerves are gone!!! I'm soooooo proud of her I LOVE YOU CELINE Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
Elaine Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:09 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:09 AM Oh my! I was so nervous for her!!! And she was a bit nervous too, but for me it was amazing! The standing ovation didn't come from the audience there, but I was here . So much that I woke my sister up!! Thank you my Diva!!! You'll always be the best!! By the way, I love her dress!!! So wonderful!!! That's a moment I'll never forget!! Thank you guys for the wonderful night we spent together and the precious moment we shred, but now I really have to sleep otherwise I'll teach my students French instead of English tomorow! Good night for you all!! Quote http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/1352/opo3.jpg
Mozinha Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:10 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:10 AM I'm SO EXCITED. I won't be able to sleep soon!!!!!!!!!! I'm so HAPPY!!!! It was fantastic!!!!!!!!! Céline looked so elegant out there. I adored her performance. It was very emotional, very beautiful! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Clio Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:10 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:10 AM She sounded great, perfectly and fabulously!!!! she should have recieved an ovation. Quote http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/6184/houstannc9.jpg
karatedude317 Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:10 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:10 AM I know what you mean Joe, but if her performance was really great she would have gotten one like she has other times. This was such an anticipated performance, you would have thought the people at the oscars would have done everything they could to be sure it went well like get the sound system working properly with the orchestra. I wonder if they even rehearsed this? Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:11 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:11 AM one of her worst performances ever , honestly...she started good but then went off tune , she was sooooooooooooooo nervous <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Do you ever get tired of being so negative? Seriously. She was beautiful, her voice was amazing. She sounded fine to me. I"m disappointed, the song was shortened which eliminated some of the best parts of the song. The orchestra sort of drowned out her voice also. She sounded good but not as good as the album version. She didn't even get a standing ovation!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Why would she get a standing ovation? It was Ennio's moment, not hers. i just feel like the sound system doesn't sound right, what do you guys think<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think it was a combo. of the sound system and the orchestra being louder than her microphone level. All in all I loved the performance. Granted it was a bit short, but seeing as it's the Oscars I never expected it to be the full version. ...Joe...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I Agree Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
manilou Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:11 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:11 AM She looked amazing. The performance could've been better... Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
Epoenah Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:11 AM Posted February 26, 2007 at 04:11 AM to be honest i thought she didn't do that great. i mean she wasnt BAD... but i've definetly seen her a lot better. i think she was really nervous and maybe tired?!?! i don't know i just feel like celine doesnt look her usual self tonight. it was an ok performance. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.