Jump to content

The orgasmic "I Knew I Loved You"


Recommended Posts

Posted
didnt savage garden sing it once

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg

 

 

 

how do i get you alone

you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight

Posted
didnt savage garden sing it once

not the same song with same title.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
i'm not familar with the term American AC format. What is it?
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/4136/siggyju5.jpg
Posted (edited)
The song got 1 spin on an American AC format radio station.

 

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

 

:shocking: :w00t:

 

:kicking: :clap: :clap: :kicking:

 

This is another milestone! :wub:

 

One can be a good number... or an insufficient number...

So, I want to know, why are you clapping? :w00t:

Edited by Love,
Posted
The song got 1 spin on an American AC format radio station.

 

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

 

:shocking: :w00t:

 

:kicking: :clap: :clap: :kicking:

 

This is another milestone! :wub:

 

One can be a good number... or an insufficient number...

So, I want to know, why are you clapping? :w00t:

 

One can be interested... or just nosey....

So, I want to know, why do you want to know? :w00t:

 

:lmao:

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted (edited)
The song got 1 spin on an American AC format radio station.

 

:w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

 

:shocking: :w00t:

 

:kicking: :clap: :clap: :kicking:

 

This is another milestone! :wub:

 

One can be a good number... or an insufficient number...

So, I want to know, why are you clapping? :w00t:

 

One can be interested... or just nosey....

So, I want to know, why do you want to know? :w00t:

 

:lmao:

Asking the Dutch boy that asks for favors but doesn't return any... :whistling:

 

I want to know: Why you are clapping for a "one spin!?" B)

Edited by Love,
Posted

I meant to mention this when the song first broke. Am I the only one who thinks of the Savage Garden song, "I Knew I Loved You," when you look at the title? LOL I must be going crazy. LOL

 

...Joe...

Posted

well the topic is very similar...but noone can beat Darren Hayes's cheesyness in that song.not even Celine.they are 2 different songs,different music different lyrics,same topic

 

i LOOOOOVE Darren Hayes right there after Celine :) but sometimes...ugh!

Posted (edited)
What does spins mean actually?

It means they remixed it with Kylie Minogue's "Spinning Around" and spun it around and around and they moved out of my way, I know you're feelin' me 'cuz you like it like this...

Edited by siur
http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted

cool !!!

 

maybe another live perfomance....in vegas ! would be great !

http://www.sportsevents.net/events/images/celine_dion.jpg

 

.......I want you to need me........

Posted
What does spins mean actually?

It means they remixed it with Kylie Minogue's "Spinning Around" and spun it around and around and they moved out of my way, I know you're feelin' me 'cuz you like it like this...

 

 

 

HHAHAHAHHA :lmao: :mdr: :mdr:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Posted
I'm glad that the song is getting some air time on the radio. I guess I'm gonna see if I could catch it on KOST 103.5 FM. here in socal :whistling:
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.
Posted
i think the song is lovely very romantic gets you in the mood 4 love :D

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s216/trudy_026/LNO-Sig2.jpg

 

 

 

how do i get you alone

you dont know how long i have wanted to touch your lips and hold you tight

Posted
I Like The Lyrics...But The Music Is Boring...All I have To Say Is RESPECT! :thumbsup2:
http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg

Posted
Such a beautiful song! Pure perfection! When I first saw it on the Oscars, it was like everything around me just stopped. Completely staggering!
Posted
Right now, there are two thing I love most. And they are Battlestare Galactica and this song.
For the joy of life, My passion for video gaming, and my Love for Celine Dion.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...