celinerific Posted August 8, 2006 at 10:47 PM Posted August 8, 2006 at 10:47 PM I need a pedicure. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nico robin Posted August 9, 2006 at 01:07 AM Posted August 9, 2006 at 01:07 AM god i need to sleep!!!!!!!!!!! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Clari Posted August 9, 2006 at 08:03 AM Posted August 9, 2006 at 08:03 AM I hate my hair... Tomorrow is going to suck majorly! > http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Fanny! Posted August 9, 2006 at 08:29 AM Posted August 9, 2006 at 08:29 AM Finally home! I had great holidays Next week I'm taking off.... LA, here I come! LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
celinerific Posted August 9, 2006 at 02:57 PM Posted August 9, 2006 at 02:57 PM I still need a pedicure. And I dont' wanna go to work! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted August 9, 2006 at 07:26 PM Posted August 9, 2006 at 07:26 PM I don't have anything to say Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Clari Posted August 10, 2006 at 01:32 AM Posted August 10, 2006 at 01:32 AM It's hot! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Koolan Posted August 10, 2006 at 07:10 AM Author Posted August 10, 2006 at 07:10 AM Finally home! I had great holidays Next week I'm taking off.... LA, here I come! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> that software I told you about may be too complicated to use if you still want it, let me know Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celine's Wife Posted August 10, 2006 at 08:56 AM Posted August 10, 2006 at 08:56 AM Finally home! I had great holidays Next week I'm taking off.... LA, here I come! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Where in LA are you gonna be? Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Fanny! Posted August 10, 2006 at 09:08 AM Posted August 10, 2006 at 09:08 AM that software I told you about may be too complicated to use if you still want it, let me know <-- i like this smiley <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hmm nope, thanks! I was so glad to talk to you again! Where in LA are you gonna be?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>In Long Beach. LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Celine's Wife Posted August 10, 2006 at 09:10 AM Posted August 10, 2006 at 09:10 AM Cool Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Fanny! Posted August 10, 2006 at 11:20 AM Posted August 10, 2006 at 11:20 AM Well, I am SUPPOSED to go. Hearing all that crap that's happening in London, about terrorists, they've cancelled flights... They wanted to blow up ten planes from UK to US... I have a very bad feeling now. LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
anja_celine Posted August 10, 2006 at 03:46 PM Posted August 10, 2006 at 03:46 PM I'm shocked and confused at the same time.....Some strange things going on here. Strange people showed up and a cat almost killed my birdies This day seemed unreal to me from the first time I woke up at night at 1 am Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
catwomanrrr Posted August 10, 2006 at 06:40 PM Posted August 10, 2006 at 06:40 PM I need a pedicure.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> PEDICURES feel great!!!! Right now... I FEEL LIKE FLYING!!!!!!! I feel so HAPPY!!! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
kathyc25 Posted August 10, 2006 at 07:14 PM Posted August 10, 2006 at 07:14 PM I want a makeover Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Koolan Posted August 10, 2006 at 08:24 PM Author Posted August 10, 2006 at 08:24 PM thinking whether to go to the post office or not Well, I am SUPPOSED to go. Hearing all that crap that's happening in London, about terrorists, they've cancelled flights... They wanted to blow up ten planes from UK to US... I have a very bad feeling now. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>oh no!!! terrorists.... glad to talk to you again Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinerific Posted August 10, 2006 at 10:18 PM Posted August 10, 2006 at 10:18 PM I need a pedicure.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> PEDICURES feel great!!!! Right now... I FEEL LIKE FLYING!!!!!!! I feel so HAPPY!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Mmmhmmm. And my feet are bothering me. So I really need one soon. I just gotta get $40 or I could get my sister to do it for me http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted August 11, 2006 at 12:52 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 12:52 AM Life is about to get busy Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
nico robin Posted August 11, 2006 at 01:45 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 01:45 AM i can't belive bones's first season is over!! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Clari Posted August 11, 2006 at 02:55 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 02:55 AM OMG. This has been a CRAZY day (in a good way)... so many unexpected surprises. I am now stress free (at least until school starts )!!!! I've been so stressed for the past 20 something days, last night I couldn't even concentrate in Photoshop, and I made myself sick, because no matter how much I tried to forget my problems it wasn't working! BUT OMG!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
celinerific Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:00 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:00 AM It's so nice that he ditched me... Perhaps another outage.. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Bellamy Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:04 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:04 AM OMG. This has been a CRAZY day (in a good way)... so many unexpected surprises. I am now stress free (at least until school starts )!!!! I've been so stressed for the past 20 something days, last night I couldn't even concentrate in Photoshop, and I made myself sick, because no matter how much I tried to forget my problems it wasn't working! BUT OMG!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's good. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Clari Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:08 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:08 AM !!!! I so can't wait to finish school, get a degree and then get a REAL job! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
celinerific Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:08 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:08 AM !!!! I so can't wait to finish school, get a degree and then get a REAL job!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Clari Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:13 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:13 AM I'm just too happy today. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
celinerific Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:14 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 03:14 AM I'm just too happy today. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> That is a very good feeling. But my good feeling is starting to fade because HE'S not back yet. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Koolan Posted August 11, 2006 at 04:12 AM Author Posted August 11, 2006 at 04:12 AM OMG. This has been a CRAZY day (in a good way)... so many unexpected surprises. I am now stress free (at least until school starts )!!!! I've been so stressed for the past 20 something days, last night I couldn't even concentrate in Photoshop, and I made myself sick, because no matter how much I tried to forget my problems it wasn't working! BUT OMG!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm just too happy today. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm very happy for ya Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celdia_5 Posted August 11, 2006 at 05:13 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 05:13 AM i hope we will come to Greece this summer
Celine's Wife Posted August 11, 2006 at 07:53 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 07:53 AM 3 freakign days til the next season of "Weeds" starts!!!! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Recommended Posts