Fanny! Posted August 16, 2006 at 04:50 PM Posted August 16, 2006 at 04:50 PM Thanks. LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
kathyc25 Posted August 16, 2006 at 08:48 PM Posted August 16, 2006 at 08:48 PM argh, I wish I could just move out of my place now Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Clari Posted August 16, 2006 at 08:53 PM Posted August 16, 2006 at 08:53 PM UGH waiting ... hoping that ONE class I need will become available. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
tativale Posted August 17, 2006 at 12:02 AM Posted August 17, 2006 at 12:02 AM One more SUPER HOT day in the middle of the winter.... the temper todays was 40C !!!! I'm with the air cond. ON righit now.... Ok, my job is almost over.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celinerific Posted August 17, 2006 at 12:04 AM Posted August 17, 2006 at 12:04 AM So bored. There's nothing to do anymore. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted August 17, 2006 at 06:48 AM Posted August 17, 2006 at 06:48 AM Long day Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
nano Posted August 17, 2006 at 09:46 AM Posted August 17, 2006 at 09:46 AM I need coffeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Macaronie Posted August 17, 2006 at 11:47 AM Posted August 17, 2006 at 11:47 AM UGH waiting ... hoping that ONE class I need will become available. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Aww poor larka fabianka
Fanny! Posted August 17, 2006 at 03:01 PM Posted August 17, 2006 at 03:01 PM Now leaving, bye all! LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
celinedionsfan Posted August 17, 2006 at 07:06 PM Posted August 17, 2006 at 07:06 PM The Judge Watching The People's Court http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
vivezpouraimer Posted August 17, 2006 at 07:23 PM Posted August 17, 2006 at 07:23 PM I have way too much to do.
Clari Posted August 18, 2006 at 07:08 AM Posted August 18, 2006 at 07:08 AM Did a lot of things today, I feel very productive! Now to set up some auctions. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
kathyc25 Posted August 18, 2006 at 02:19 PM Posted August 18, 2006 at 02:19 PM I feel bloated and crampy Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
tativale Posted August 18, 2006 at 02:49 PM Posted August 18, 2006 at 02:49 PM I'm tired and my day is not on it ends yet... pppff work work work work lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
patroclo88 Posted August 18, 2006 at 02:52 PM Posted August 18, 2006 at 02:52 PM Tonight..... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
kathyc25 Posted August 18, 2006 at 08:57 PM Posted August 18, 2006 at 08:57 PM yay! I`m going home! Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
celines_girl Posted August 19, 2006 at 12:38 AM Posted August 19, 2006 at 12:38 AM I will be moving tommorow it is the first time that i ever moved in my 18 year long life. I really don't know what to think. I have so many mixed emotions. I know it will be exciting and scary i hope i can do it and i will try my best to do the best i possibly can. http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
anja_celine Posted August 19, 2006 at 09:38 AM Posted August 19, 2006 at 09:38 AM It's almost noon and I just got up Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
patroclo88 Posted August 19, 2006 at 09:55 AM Posted August 19, 2006 at 09:55 AM Cannes... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
tativale Posted August 19, 2006 at 12:32 PM Posted August 19, 2006 at 12:32 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to have my hair cut today. Can't wait!!! lol Off to the salon!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anja_celine Posted August 19, 2006 at 01:52 PM Posted August 19, 2006 at 01:52 PM Yesterday we had a movie night at my best friends house. I had to watch the most disgusting movie I've ever seen in my whole life (only because I was overruled in the choice of movies). The name of the movie is "Hostel". Does anyone of you know it? Seeing people getting choped up with chain saws was really nothing that I needed to see.....And my stomach felt quite the same way.....Just Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
patroclo88 Posted August 19, 2006 at 04:07 PM Posted August 19, 2006 at 04:07 PM I know this movie...I agree with you...it's really mean http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
celinerific Posted August 20, 2006 at 03:13 AM Posted August 20, 2006 at 03:13 AM My hair is so soft http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Célinefull Posted August 20, 2006 at 07:12 AM Posted August 20, 2006 at 07:12 AM ^haha! Won't somebody please come and POST WITH ME! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted August 20, 2006 at 08:12 AM Posted August 20, 2006 at 08:12 AM I need some changes Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted August 20, 2006 at 09:25 AM Posted August 20, 2006 at 09:25 AM Yeah, I'd like some change too. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted August 20, 2006 at 10:19 AM Posted August 20, 2006 at 10:19 AM Mostly career and certain other things for me Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted August 20, 2006 at 10:43 AM Posted August 20, 2006 at 10:43 AM I'd like to live somewhere else, have a different job and maybe some new faces to look at http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Clari Posted August 20, 2006 at 12:52 PM Posted August 20, 2006 at 12:52 PM Ditto! So tired. Going to bed. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Recommended Posts