Macaronie Posted August 11, 2006 at 07:59 AM Posted August 11, 2006 at 07:59 AM I've got trouble trouble trouble baby always knocking on my door
celinerific Posted August 11, 2006 at 04:19 PM Posted August 11, 2006 at 04:19 PM Finally! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Fanny! Posted August 11, 2006 at 04:54 PM Posted August 11, 2006 at 04:54 PM I bought a very cute pj's today! LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
celinedrop Posted August 12, 2006 at 02:51 AM Posted August 12, 2006 at 02:51 AM I've got a Frank Sinatra song in my head..."Heaven, I'm in heaven, and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak...And I seem to find the happiness I seek, when we're out together dancing cheek to cheek..." **How did you know that I would play the part?I must have I made it clear right from the start**
celdia_5 Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:29 AM Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:29 AM (edited) i watched tous les secrets a few minutes ago on tv Edited August 12, 2006 at 04:34 AM by celdia_5
Bellamy Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:53 AM Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:53 AM i watched tous les secrets a few minutes ago on tv <{POST_SNAPBACK}>They show it in Iran? Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
celdia_5 Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:59 AM Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:59 AM (edited) unfortunately no ,i watched it from hotbird sat. PMC channel Edited August 12, 2006 at 05:01 AM by celdia_5
Celine's Wife Posted August 12, 2006 at 05:55 AM Posted August 12, 2006 at 05:55 AM Looooong day Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
anja_celine Posted August 12, 2006 at 07:13 AM Posted August 12, 2006 at 07:13 AM Listening to Michel Sardou's song "Non merci" over and over again Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
mazceline Posted August 12, 2006 at 07:21 AM Posted August 12, 2006 at 07:21 AM still off the beer http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Celine's Wife Posted August 12, 2006 at 08:25 AM Posted August 12, 2006 at 08:25 AM Time for sleep Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted August 12, 2006 at 03:23 PM Posted August 12, 2006 at 03:23 PM I'm bored..........lol hehehI got a cold this week................ blah hehe On Monday my class will start and I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
mazceline Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:36 PM Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:36 PM been married 7 yes 7 years today, now i am down http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
kathyc25 Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:59 PM Posted August 12, 2006 at 04:59 PM I should really put on regular clothes now.. Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
Fanny! Posted August 12, 2006 at 05:02 PM Posted August 12, 2006 at 05:02 PM It's rainy here and kinda cold. I wish I could go back and still be in the South, it was way much better. LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Celine's Wife Posted August 12, 2006 at 08:49 PM Posted August 12, 2006 at 08:49 PM Did this emo change? Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted August 12, 2006 at 10:10 PM Author Posted August 12, 2006 at 10:10 PM observant one. you like it more? Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nico robin Posted August 12, 2006 at 10:27 PM Posted August 12, 2006 at 10:27 PM celine celine celine hehe http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Mozinha Posted August 13, 2006 at 08:14 AM Posted August 13, 2006 at 08:14 AM Good morning.I have no words to tell how tired I am. I'm begining my 5th week of non stop work (7 days a week) and my body complaining. The good news is it's only this week and next I'm having VACATION! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
mazceline Posted August 13, 2006 at 08:21 AM Posted August 13, 2006 at 08:21 AM dont feel welcome HERE anymore................ http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Bellamy Posted August 13, 2006 at 10:46 AM Posted August 13, 2006 at 10:46 AM dont feel welcome HERE anymore................<{POST_SNAPBACK}>why? Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
tativale Posted August 13, 2006 at 12:14 PM Posted August 13, 2006 at 12:14 PM Good morning Monica and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kind of over slept today due to a balon with fireworks that was in the the sky during the night (around 4:30-5:30am). This country sucks! Anyway.......chaging completely.............. Today is father's day here!!!!! I'm going to have lunch with my dad at the end of the day, kind of dinner I guess LOL I already gave him my gift: a book about wines http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
mazceline Posted August 13, 2006 at 03:18 PM Posted August 13, 2006 at 03:18 PM all the oldies are not around http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinerific Posted August 13, 2006 at 03:22 PM Posted August 13, 2006 at 03:22 PM It's great to be back! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
patroclo88 Posted August 13, 2006 at 03:24 PM Posted August 13, 2006 at 03:24 PM My english homework... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
paradox Posted August 13, 2006 at 04:05 PM Posted August 13, 2006 at 04:05 PM What's on your mind right now? my bf http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
Celine's Wife Posted August 13, 2006 at 08:51 PM Posted August 13, 2006 at 08:51 PM observant one. you like it more?<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yup! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinerific Posted August 13, 2006 at 09:40 PM Posted August 13, 2006 at 09:40 PM My finger's numb. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nico robin Posted August 13, 2006 at 10:19 PM Posted August 13, 2006 at 10:19 PM i want to celine's show in las vegas and my mom doesn't let me!!!! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Recommended Posts