Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
shopping time, what to buy for my mums b/day?????
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
not in the mood to talk...i think i'll read or watch something with Celine...

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
me feet freaking hurt!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
dreams...dreams...too many dreams...and so much more in vain :down:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
I need to exercise and lose some weight. I feel bloated.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Iam workkkkkkkking a whole day nite, wanna rest wanna travel, want to sing karaoke want to dance, but those are only my dream at the moment. lotta work 2 do. hmmmmmm
Posted
crap! i found ACDS DVD and its gonna cost me a ton of money to get it :cry:
Posted
Lots to do tomorrow

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Going to a friend's b-day party tonight :clap: :kicking:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
wanna watch ACDS...
Posted
whooopie! Kimi's got pole! and Alonso and Shuey didnt even make it to the top 10! Ha! serve em right...
Posted
people are so heartless
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
The war in Liban
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted
I wanna get Friends season 8 and 10. It's on sale for $25.99 at Roger's Video. But I don't really know where we're headed today because my sister and the baby are tagging along.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
mmmdinnertime... it's so nice to be home and have people cooking for me again lol
Posted
I`m addicted to Michael Bublé :wub: hehehehehh

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
i need to get to sleep but i am not tired and i am so ready to go back home
http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Posted
tomorrow is my father's birthday what should i buy for him? :rolleyes:
Posted

something he really wants

 

 

Im thinking Ghosts

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
I got Season 8! Woohoo!! :w00t:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I'm bored

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
i wanna kill my cousin!!!!she sings awful!!!!!! :wacko: :w00t: really i want to l¿kill her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hehe :P

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
Celine is so hot.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted

I get wings to fly

I feel that I'm alive :whistling:

Posted
My boyfriend...today I'm going to meet him
http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Posted

*drank too much on Sunday* :drunk:

*slept 10 hours last night and am still tired*

*thinking that Hugh Laurie is great as "House M.D" :drool:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
I keep thinking about going to Turtle Island in the next 3 dayss OMG can't wait, can't wait, light green sea and light blue see, I miss thattttt.
Posted

I'm in love with Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in "Pirates of the Caribbean" :wub: :giggle:

 

He and this character.....It's just a match made in heaven *lol*

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
Only 2 more days till vacation!!!!! YAY! :clap:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...