celinerific Posted July 25, 2006 at 01:35 AM Posted July 25, 2006 at 01:35 AM Okay. Whoever bet on me that I'd post 1000 posts by the end of the month.. you've totally lost your money. I can not get 1000 by the end of this month. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
anja_celine Posted July 25, 2006 at 05:03 AM Posted July 25, 2006 at 05:03 AM "House M.D." marathon yesterday.....Don't know how many eppys I've watched but I can tell this guy is awesome. My own personal hero Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Clari Posted July 25, 2006 at 05:04 AM Posted July 25, 2006 at 05:04 AM (edited) OMG this thread is close to 300 pages. LOL I've fallen into lurk mode again. I'm almost done with everything I want to so no I will post more. Yay! But now I have a really bad headache. I can feel my head thumping. Edited July 25, 2006 at 05:05 AM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Clari Posted July 25, 2006 at 05:37 AM Posted July 25, 2006 at 05:37 AM can't take the headache anymore... going to bed. Night! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Koolan Posted July 25, 2006 at 05:43 AM Author Posted July 25, 2006 at 05:43 AM woah, this thread will never be retired awww, Clari get better soon gnite Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
anja_celine Posted July 25, 2006 at 07:35 AM Posted July 25, 2006 at 07:35 AM I need sleep.....feel like I've been awake for days without even closing my eyes for a second Only two more exams today and then I'm FINALLY done for this semster Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Celine's Wife Posted July 25, 2006 at 07:40 AM Posted July 25, 2006 at 07:40 AM Ugh, my throat is still sore, I hate this major back and forth temp changes Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
nano Posted July 25, 2006 at 08:55 AM Posted July 25, 2006 at 08:55 AM I'm tired..... "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
raluca Posted July 25, 2006 at 03:12 PM Posted July 25, 2006 at 03:12 PM tomorrow i'm going to have an eye operation this sucks!!!!!!!!!!! it's nothing complicated but i wished that my eye would have healed with medicine... J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
anja_celine Posted July 25, 2006 at 03:19 PM Posted July 25, 2006 at 03:19 PM 35°C outside But the good news is, that my holidays have officially begun And my two last exams went well Oh happy day Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Mozinha Posted July 25, 2006 at 08:25 PM Posted July 25, 2006 at 08:25 PM The thing I've done the most for the last two days has been.... SINGING!Mostly I've been singing lullabies for my adorable little babies at the day care. The actually stop everything they are doing to listen to me. And they clap in the end of the song.My voice is dreadful but I think it sounds ok in simple children music. And the kids really love it. They make me feel so special! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted July 25, 2006 at 11:21 PM Posted July 25, 2006 at 11:21 PM I ate so much today LOL I had a little work to do... so, everything was calm. I got home earlier 'cause I left 30mins earlier lol heheheh go go go heheheh Monica, where are you? hehehe you didn' t wait for me today LOL heheh I'm also thinking in a quote from Celine that is on the news (official site) today: "The most important thing is not to be better than everyone else, but to be the best that you can be." -Celine Dion I just LOVE her for that!!! I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celinerific Posted July 26, 2006 at 02:03 AM Posted July 26, 2006 at 02:03 AM I broke a nail! I need a shower!! Holey smokes! Suddenly I enjoy the presence of cows. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted July 26, 2006 at 05:10 AM Posted July 26, 2006 at 05:10 AM I'm kinda tired I suppose Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
catwomanrrr Posted July 26, 2006 at 05:31 AM Posted July 26, 2006 at 05:31 AM A nasty pimple on my face that I can't stop harassing! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted July 26, 2006 at 06:43 AM Posted July 26, 2006 at 06:43 AM Should head off to bed soon Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted July 26, 2006 at 06:39 PM Author Posted July 26, 2006 at 06:39 PM forum is so quiet these days Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted July 26, 2006 at 09:12 PM Posted July 26, 2006 at 09:12 PM I sang way too much lulabies. I'm throat is sore and my voice is broken. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
piglot82 Posted July 26, 2006 at 11:46 PM Posted July 26, 2006 at 11:46 PM I'm super tired today. Work really takes alot out of me. Only 2 weeks till vacation!!! I can't wait to see my mom and little sister again....AND Celine of course. LOL I hate this freaking wireless connection, it took me more than 2 hours to get a connection today. http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
celinerific Posted July 27, 2006 at 03:07 AM Posted July 27, 2006 at 03:07 AM I want to sleep... but then I don't feel like it.. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
anja_celine Posted July 27, 2006 at 11:55 AM Posted July 27, 2006 at 11:55 AM My friends are so boring. I wanna go out and party tonight and they're whining that it's too hot Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nano Posted July 27, 2006 at 05:09 PM Posted July 27, 2006 at 05:09 PM I ate too much today... "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
celinerific Posted July 28, 2006 at 12:54 AM Posted July 28, 2006 at 12:54 AM I think I need to use the washroom.. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
catwomanrrr Posted July 28, 2006 at 01:09 AM Posted July 28, 2006 at 01:09 AM Home... http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted July 28, 2006 at 07:47 AM Posted July 28, 2006 at 07:47 AM TIRED. Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted July 28, 2006 at 07:57 AM Posted July 28, 2006 at 07:57 AM UNBLOCK EVIL NOSE! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Krys Posted July 28, 2006 at 08:56 AM Posted July 28, 2006 at 08:56 AM (edited) tomorrow i'm going to have an eye operation this sucks!!!!!!!!!!! it's nothing complicated but i wished that my eye would have healed with medicine... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i hope you will get well Lulu forum is so quiet these days <{POST_SNAPBACK}> thats because i'm not around Edited July 28, 2006 at 08:56 AM by lamourpourCeline
Clari Posted July 28, 2006 at 10:06 AM Posted July 28, 2006 at 10:06 AM My butt hurts. I'm tireeeeed. But I don't want to go to sleep. woah, this thread will never be retired awww, Clari get better soon gnite <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks, I felt better as soon as I woke up that day. tomorrow i'm going to have an eye operation this sucks!!!!!!!!!!! it's nothing complicated but i wished that my eye would have healed with medicine... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hope you recover quickly! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Krys Posted July 28, 2006 at 10:08 AM Posted July 28, 2006 at 10:08 AM im dreaming of coffee and Celine and Ewan...and wootay! pc fair in 2 weeks!
tativale Posted July 28, 2006 at 11:49 AM Posted July 28, 2006 at 11:49 AM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday!!! lol I'm crazy to get over on my job!!! I want to do many things, I have so many plans! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Recommended Posts