nano Posted July 19, 2006 at 10:40 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 10:40 AM My mum seems to have forgotten my birthday <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Happy Birthday!! "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
mazceline Posted July 19, 2006 at 02:39 PM Posted July 19, 2006 at 02:39 PM sad http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
catwomanrrr Posted July 19, 2006 at 04:07 PM Posted July 19, 2006 at 04:07 PM Ahhh! I hate having a sore throat! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
amin27cd Posted July 19, 2006 at 08:22 PM Posted July 19, 2006 at 08:22 PM thinking about the military service celine is celine
celinerific Posted July 20, 2006 at 01:22 AM Posted July 20, 2006 at 01:22 AM domains are so cheap nowadays, $9 for one year <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Haha. Let me rephrase myself. If only I had Paypal http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
mazceline Posted July 20, 2006 at 07:30 AM Posted July 20, 2006 at 07:30 AM VanMerlin missing in action. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> does anyone know where he is, im worried about him????????????? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> And its his birthday today toooo, anyone know how he is PLEASE http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
anja_celine Posted July 20, 2006 at 11:34 AM Posted July 20, 2006 at 11:34 AM My mum seems to have forgotten my birthday <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Happy Birthday!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks nano My mum remembered my birthday in the end.....But she admitted to have forgotton about it earlier It's 34°C, bright sunshine and no wind at all.....And lucky me has to go to the uni for ONE stupid lecture Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
angel_christ Posted July 20, 2006 at 12:15 PM Posted July 20, 2006 at 12:15 PM Ahhhh....I lost the quiz competition. Never mind, I still got the money...money...money...money!!!!!! http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
angel_christ Posted July 20, 2006 at 01:16 PM Posted July 20, 2006 at 01:16 PM Turns out I didn't failed physics HOOOORAYYYYYYY!!!! http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
mazceline Posted July 20, 2006 at 03:07 PM Posted July 20, 2006 at 03:07 PM good girl congratulations http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Fanny! Posted July 20, 2006 at 07:40 PM Posted July 20, 2006 at 07:40 PM Going to the south of France tomorrow! Bye all! LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
catwomanrrr Posted July 20, 2006 at 09:48 PM Posted July 20, 2006 at 09:48 PM I am so happy today, from head to heart to toe. http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
celinerific Posted July 20, 2006 at 10:25 PM Posted July 20, 2006 at 10:25 PM Making a new website!!! Working on it! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
tativale Posted July 20, 2006 at 11:46 PM Posted July 20, 2006 at 11:46 PM I'm so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man......... very tired!!! I need a vacation,......................... time please pass even faster please lol I'm so ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZzz lots of stress............ teamceline gets on my nervous too!!!! lol lmao http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted July 21, 2006 at 12:52 AM Posted July 21, 2006 at 12:52 AM What a long past few days! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celdia_5 Posted July 21, 2006 at 05:18 AM Posted July 21, 2006 at 05:18 AM what should i do to sleep after 7AM????!
Fanny! Posted July 21, 2006 at 06:56 AM Posted July 21, 2006 at 06:56 AM I'm off for 2 weeks byeeeeeee alllllllll LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
mazceline Posted July 21, 2006 at 10:04 AM Posted July 21, 2006 at 10:04 AM bye have a great time..... http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
nano Posted July 21, 2006 at 12:44 PM Posted July 21, 2006 at 12:44 PM Yay..I got my Polar(heart rate monitor) today. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
raluca Posted July 21, 2006 at 01:26 PM Posted July 21, 2006 at 01:26 PM VanMerlin missing in action. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> does anyone know where he is, im worried about him????????????? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> VanMerlin missing in action. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> does anyone know where he is, im worried about him????????????? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> And its his birthday today toooo, anyone know how he is PLEASE<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i was wondering where he is too ...omg! i didn't know it was his birthday! where can he be? J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
mazceline Posted July 21, 2006 at 03:06 PM Posted July 21, 2006 at 03:06 PM he logs on everyday,put no posts mmm mmm http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
anja_celine Posted July 21, 2006 at 04:33 PM Posted July 21, 2006 at 04:33 PM I'm off for 2 weeks byeeeeeee alllllllll<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bye bye.....Have a great time Had another exam today and I think it went pretty well But I'm really pissed about having to write another exam tomorrow morning at 8.30 am *argh* Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nano Posted July 21, 2006 at 07:57 PM Posted July 21, 2006 at 07:57 PM I'm tired..I think I should go to sleep. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Celine's Wife Posted July 21, 2006 at 09:43 PM Posted July 21, 2006 at 09:43 PM BORED Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted July 21, 2006 at 10:03 PM Author Posted July 21, 2006 at 10:03 PM I'm off for 2 weeks byeeeeeee alllllllll<{POST_SNAPBACK}>bye bye Foufy have a nice time Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celine's Wife Posted July 21, 2006 at 10:49 PM Posted July 21, 2006 at 10:49 PM I feel ill Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
raluca Posted July 22, 2006 at 12:09 AM Posted July 22, 2006 at 12:09 AM good night all! J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Koolan Posted July 22, 2006 at 12:21 AM Author Posted July 22, 2006 at 12:21 AM Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinedionsfan Posted July 22, 2006 at 12:29 AM Posted July 22, 2006 at 12:29 AM <{POST_SNAPBACK}> :dontbesad: http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinerific Posted July 22, 2006 at 04:01 AM Posted July 22, 2006 at 04:01 AM Dog pile!! Show some love! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts