celinerific Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:13 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:13 AM http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:48 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:48 AM Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:49 AM Author Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:49 AM i'll lay down for a bit Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinerific Posted July 16, 2006 at 01:09 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 01:09 AM http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
tativale Posted July 16, 2006 at 01:17 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 01:17 AM On ne change pas..... lol cant stop listening to that song!!!! lol I dont have anything to do tonight........lol blah! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celinerific Posted July 16, 2006 at 01:18 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 01:18 AM I need to wrap presents... Too lazy. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Célinefull Posted July 16, 2006 at 01:58 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 01:58 AM cheese http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
celinerific Posted July 16, 2006 at 02:03 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 02:03 AM Cheese is good. I'm not liking cheddar as much as I used to. I like fake cheddar cheese though, like the ones in the Macdonald stuff. I don't know why. But I looovvvvvee Motzerella cheese. Yummy. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Célinefull Posted July 16, 2006 at 02:28 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 02:28 AM Motze. is good, I love parmisan though...and fetta. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
celinerific Posted July 16, 2006 at 02:29 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 02:29 AM fetta is good on salad http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinedionsfan Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:07 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:07 AM Erica is a POSTaholic!! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinerific Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:19 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:19 AM LOL! Only for the time being. I just want to get to 1000 before the end of next week. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Célinefull Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:22 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:22 AM I couldn't be bothered waiting for a cool title, so I donated http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:24 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:24 AM LOL! Only for the time being. I just want to get to 1000 before the end of next week. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Why the end of next week? http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinerific Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:54 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 03:54 AM (edited) I'm trying to set my own record I'm actually considered slow. So this is the only fast thing I can actually do But once I reach 1000 I will slow down. Edited July 16, 2006 at 03:54 AM by celines_daughter http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celinedionsfan Posted July 16, 2006 at 04:13 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 04:13 AM I'm trying to set my own record I'm actually considered slow. So this is the only fast thing I can actually do But once I reach 1000 I will slow down. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> For you ... sweet Erica ... So the worldsees you asbeing slowbut you knowdeep withinyour heartthat you aresimply travelingthis journeyat your own pacelife was nevermeant to bea raceto be wonby the fastestbut rathera giftto be openedand livedby each of usin our own timeand at ourown paceso whensomeone tells youthat you aretoo slowjust smileto yourselfand knowyou aredoing just fine ... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Mozinha Posted July 16, 2006 at 10:25 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 10:25 AM I'm barely awake at work... WHEN WILL I LEARN NOT TO PARTY FOR TOO LONG before working mornings? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
anja_celine Posted July 16, 2006 at 10:26 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 10:26 AM Lots of exams next week, but a day off on wednesday (which coincidentally is also my b-day). I'm so happy that I at least can enjoy my birthday while I have to study so much throughout the rest of the week Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nano Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:55 PM Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:55 PM I need to work out.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tativale Posted July 16, 2006 at 02:04 PM Posted July 16, 2006 at 02:04 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehehe I over slept today!!! LOL Anyway......... hehehe I'm ready for party all day today!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celines_girl Posted July 16, 2006 at 07:50 PM Posted July 16, 2006 at 07:50 PM It is so hot here it is crazy. It is currently 112F or 45C. It is crazy this is South Dakota and if I wanted to live in the desert I would move to Las Vegas. I want it to be like 95 again that is nice. http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted July 17, 2006 at 12:47 AM Posted July 17, 2006 at 12:47 AM Haven't heard this song in forever! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinerific Posted July 17, 2006 at 02:43 AM Posted July 17, 2006 at 02:43 AM Awwwe. Thanks Patty! Well. I've actually dicided to slow down a bit. I'm getting lazy. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted July 17, 2006 at 02:53 AM Posted July 17, 2006 at 02:53 AM Wooo Movie Time! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinerific Posted July 17, 2006 at 03:26 AM Posted July 17, 2006 at 03:26 AM Oooo! YAY! Which are you watching? http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
anja_celine Posted July 17, 2006 at 05:19 AM Posted July 17, 2006 at 05:19 AM Should be studying the whole day because I have an exam tomorrow, but instead I'll go swimming *lol* time to relax Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Celine's Wife Posted July 17, 2006 at 06:13 AM Posted July 17, 2006 at 06:13 AM Oooo! YAY! Which are you watching?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> "Must Love Dogs" Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted July 17, 2006 at 07:17 AM Author Posted July 17, 2006 at 07:17 AM time for a stretch, a drink.. Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
tativale Posted July 17, 2006 at 12:01 PM Posted July 17, 2006 at 12:01 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On more working day..................... lol I cant wait for Nov!!! LOL http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anja_celine Posted July 17, 2006 at 01:55 PM Posted July 17, 2006 at 01:55 PM Spent too much time in the sun.....My poor skin Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Recommended Posts