celinerific Posted August 3, 2006 at 01:56 AM Posted August 3, 2006 at 01:56 AM Tweaky tweaky tweaky! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Krys Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:27 AM Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:27 AM what time is it at your place?
celdia_5 Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:28 AM Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:28 AM (edited) 11:58 AM Edited August 3, 2006 at 08:30 AM by celdia_5
Krys Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:30 AM Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:30 AM ooo early. didja just woke up?
Krys Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:35 AM Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:35 AM early for me i usually wake up at close to 12pm, sometimes, during the weekends
celdia_5 Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:37 AM Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:37 AM (edited) How early i can't sleep after 7 AM!!!! Edited August 3, 2006 at 08:38 AM by celdia_5
Celine's Wife Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:46 AM Posted August 3, 2006 at 08:46 AM I just need to die Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celdia_5 Posted August 3, 2006 at 10:55 AM Posted August 3, 2006 at 10:55 AM (edited) Edited August 3, 2006 at 10:55 AM by celdia_5
tativale Posted August 3, 2006 at 12:57 PM Posted August 3, 2006 at 12:57 PM I really need a vacation!!! lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celinerific Posted August 3, 2006 at 02:42 PM Posted August 3, 2006 at 02:42 PM I wanna do some more tweaking! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
medley Posted August 3, 2006 at 04:16 PM Posted August 3, 2006 at 04:16 PM I just finished my physiology final - that means the semester is finally over, and I finally have time to really post here!
patroclo88 Posted August 3, 2006 at 04:42 PM Posted August 3, 2006 at 04:42 PM I'm thinking about my holidays http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Koolan Posted August 3, 2006 at 10:45 PM Author Posted August 3, 2006 at 10:45 PM uggggg, my bills are piling up again I just finished my physiology final - that means the semester is finally over, and I finally have time to really post here!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> happy to have you here Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinerific Posted August 3, 2006 at 11:11 PM Posted August 3, 2006 at 11:11 PM Oh man. I hungry. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nico robin Posted August 3, 2006 at 11:39 PM Posted August 3, 2006 at 11:39 PM rainy day i just wanna sleep... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Clari Posted August 4, 2006 at 04:54 AM Posted August 4, 2006 at 04:54 AM I am screwed screwed screwed. BLLLLLLLAAAAAAAH. I .... HATE AUGUST! IT'S SO .... STRESSFULL. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Anyone want to send me $2000? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted August 4, 2006 at 07:14 AM Posted August 4, 2006 at 07:14 AM I'm poor myself.. so I'm feelin it! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted August 4, 2006 at 07:39 AM Author Posted August 4, 2006 at 07:39 AM me too so many bills to pay, it's driving me nuts Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
catwomanrrr Posted August 4, 2006 at 07:44 AM Posted August 4, 2006 at 07:44 AM errrmmm... I need to get some water... I'm salivating! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Clari Posted August 4, 2006 at 08:15 AM Posted August 4, 2006 at 08:15 AM Poor Celine fans unite... LOL :-[ I should go to sleep. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
mazceline Posted August 4, 2006 at 08:35 AM Posted August 4, 2006 at 08:35 AM I just need to die<{POST_SNAPBACK}> http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinerific Posted August 4, 2006 at 03:24 PM Posted August 4, 2006 at 03:24 PM water is mmmmmmm http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nano Posted August 4, 2006 at 07:26 PM Posted August 4, 2006 at 07:26 PM I'm feeling kinda sad. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
celinerific Posted August 4, 2006 at 10:23 PM Posted August 4, 2006 at 10:23 PM That is the most terrible picture I've seen of me! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
tativale Posted August 5, 2006 at 01:33 AM Posted August 5, 2006 at 01:33 AM Good life!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celinerific Posted August 5, 2006 at 02:24 AM Posted August 5, 2006 at 02:24 AM Doodling dooling doodling! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Recommended Posts