Koolan Posted August 14, 2006 at 01:56 AM Author Posted August 14, 2006 at 01:56 AM all the oldies are not around<{POST_SNAPBACK}>we are just as welcoming as them. Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celdia_5 Posted August 14, 2006 at 08:15 AM Posted August 14, 2006 at 08:15 AM So Hot 43 degrees centigrade!
anja_celine Posted August 14, 2006 at 08:58 AM Posted August 14, 2006 at 08:58 AM (edited) Yesterday, I tought my grandma how to write an SMS and now she keeps sending messages to me Already received two today and it's only 11 a.m. *lol* Edited August 14, 2006 at 08:59 AM by anja_celine Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
mazceline Posted August 14, 2006 at 04:24 PM Posted August 14, 2006 at 04:24 PM you are very lucky then..............x http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinerific Posted August 14, 2006 at 06:14 PM Posted August 14, 2006 at 06:14 PM I am not Eriko! Stupid magazine subscription... http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celdia_5 Posted August 15, 2006 at 05:28 AM Posted August 15, 2006 at 05:28 AM Wow...We'll take our visa this week to travel to Greece
Clari Posted August 15, 2006 at 05:58 AM Posted August 15, 2006 at 05:58 AM My back hurts! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
mazceline Posted August 15, 2006 at 06:56 AM Posted August 15, 2006 at 06:56 AM all the oldies are not around<{POST_SNAPBACK}>we are just as welcoming as them. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> see always having a go at poor me, i was just saying how i miss vanny, krys and damien http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Clari Posted August 15, 2006 at 07:51 AM Posted August 15, 2006 at 07:51 AM Summers are always slow here. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Celine's Wife Posted August 15, 2006 at 08:13 AM Posted August 15, 2006 at 08:13 AM It's a Liz kinda night Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Salla Posted August 15, 2006 at 08:42 AM Posted August 15, 2006 at 08:42 AM It's been forever since I last posted on here.
mazceline Posted August 15, 2006 at 08:57 AM Posted August 15, 2006 at 08:57 AM glad your back http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
medley Posted August 15, 2006 at 05:58 PM Posted August 15, 2006 at 05:58 PM My internet works again, but the lock on the front door still doesn't... so how happy should I be lol?
celinerific Posted August 15, 2006 at 10:20 PM Posted August 15, 2006 at 10:20 PM Want to finish something. Secret. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Célinefull Posted August 16, 2006 at 12:18 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 12:18 AM I'm cold http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
celinerific Posted August 16, 2006 at 12:40 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 12:40 AM Being in a bad mood sure sets other things off. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
kathyc25 Posted August 16, 2006 at 01:13 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 01:13 AM my cat bit my toe Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
celinerific Posted August 16, 2006 at 01:52 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 01:52 AM I think I need to go to the washroom... http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
nico robin Posted August 16, 2006 at 03:05 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 03:05 AM bones i can't belive is over!!! i need next season soon!! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Clari Posted August 16, 2006 at 03:36 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 03:36 AM I'm so tired! :| My eyes are gonna fall out. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
celdia_5 Posted August 16, 2006 at 04:15 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 04:15 AM it was so hot last night i couldn't sleep well
anja_celine Posted August 16, 2006 at 11:15 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 11:15 AM It's cold and rainy here.....I want the sunshine back Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nano Posted August 16, 2006 at 11:18 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 11:18 AM It's been forever since I last posted on here. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm happy to see you here. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tativale Posted August 16, 2006 at 11:21 AM Posted August 16, 2006 at 11:21 AM (edited) Good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been so HOT here. It' winter here but we had no winter anymore. The temper is up 33C. Even during the night it is still so hot. I have to turn the air condicioner in the midle of the winter!!!! Blah!!!! Edited August 16, 2006 at 11:21 AM by tativale http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Célinefull Posted August 16, 2006 at 12:04 PM Posted August 16, 2006 at 12:04 PM I'm here again! I've come back to you Maz http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Macaronie Posted August 16, 2006 at 01:09 PM Posted August 16, 2006 at 01:09 PM What's on your mind right now? my bf <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You're already cheating on your girlfriend? That is so rude!!
Salla Posted August 16, 2006 at 02:22 PM Posted August 16, 2006 at 02:22 PM I should get today's work out done. Actually I'd be happy if I got SOMETHING done today. I've been extremely lazy for the past couple of days.
anja_celine Posted August 16, 2006 at 02:32 PM Posted August 16, 2006 at 02:32 PM Good morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been so HOT here. It' winter here but we had no winter anymore. The temper is up 33C. Even during the night it is still so hot. I have to turn the air condicioner in the midle of the winter!!!! Blah!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, I'd prefer that kind of weather.....Rather than only 12°C in the middle of August Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Fanny! Posted August 16, 2006 at 04:23 PM Posted August 16, 2006 at 04:23 PM Leaving tomorrow night for Paris... and then LA. Have fun everyone, see you soon! I'll say hi to Céline for ya LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Koolan Posted August 16, 2006 at 04:36 PM Author Posted August 16, 2006 at 04:36 PM Leaving tomorrow night for Paris... and then LA. Have fun everyone, see you soon! I'll say hi to Céline for ya <{POST_SNAPBACK}> have a safe trip Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Recommended Posts