Koolan Posted August 20, 2006 at 04:53 PM Author Posted August 20, 2006 at 04:53 PM I didn't get much sleep today Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
patroclo88 Posted August 20, 2006 at 07:19 PM Posted August 20, 2006 at 07:19 PM Me too http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted August 21, 2006 at 12:30 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 12:30 AM I got enough sleep for once! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
nico robin Posted August 21, 2006 at 12:47 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 12:47 AM tomorrow back to school http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
tativale Posted August 21, 2006 at 01:15 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 01:15 AM I went to the movie today and I saw "Elsa & Fred". It's a such lovely & funny movie!!! Just LOVE that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted August 21, 2006 at 03:42 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 03:42 AM Woot, gonna watch some "Weeds" Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celdia_5 Posted August 21, 2006 at 04:29 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 04:29 AM this friday we'll fly to Greece
Koolan Posted August 21, 2006 at 04:33 AM Author Posted August 21, 2006 at 04:33 AM shower time Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celine's Wife Posted August 21, 2006 at 07:07 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 07:07 AM I'm so tired I feel like I'm gonna pass out! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Bellamy Posted August 21, 2006 at 08:08 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 08:08 AM I'm so tired I feel like I'm gonna pass out!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>me too. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted August 21, 2006 at 08:08 AM Author Posted August 21, 2006 at 08:08 AM think i'm goin to bed earlier today Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
patroclo88 Posted August 21, 2006 at 10:05 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 10:05 AM what a wonderful day... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
Célinefull Posted August 21, 2006 at 10:35 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 10:35 AM homework!! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
nano Posted August 21, 2006 at 10:47 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 10:47 AM Blah..I have a meeting today. I just hate meetings.. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
tativale Posted August 21, 2006 at 11:44 AM Posted August 21, 2006 at 11:44 AM Good morning all!!! Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm couting the days to my vacations!!!!!!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anja_celine Posted August 21, 2006 at 02:37 PM Posted August 21, 2006 at 02:37 PM I have a headache Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
patroclo88 Posted August 21, 2006 at 02:43 PM Posted August 21, 2006 at 02:43 PM I recieved 300€ from my aunt... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
kathyc25 Posted August 21, 2006 at 03:23 PM Posted August 21, 2006 at 03:23 PM I want a new job Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
piglot82 Posted August 21, 2006 at 10:53 PM Posted August 21, 2006 at 10:53 PM WHY!?! are there so many "Mariah..." threads??? I'm soooo tired! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
paradox Posted August 22, 2006 at 12:08 AM Posted August 22, 2006 at 12:08 AM becouse we like^^ her http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
Clari Posted August 22, 2006 at 01:07 AM Posted August 22, 2006 at 01:07 AM Some people are SO rude and annoying!! Yay my auctions are going well. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
tativale Posted August 22, 2006 at 01:45 AM Posted August 22, 2006 at 01:45 AM Time for bed... Good night all!!! Today was a blah..... blah day!!!! anyway............ My 'beautiful' cold weather is back, finaly!!!! heheh http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Koolan Posted August 22, 2006 at 02:37 AM Author Posted August 22, 2006 at 02:37 AM going to take a shower now.. Clari, what are you selling? I hope your site is getting a lot of hits from here after the mass email Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Macaronie Posted August 22, 2006 at 06:46 AM Posted August 22, 2006 at 06:46 AM call the maaaan heeeeeee's needed heeeere lala
Celine's Wife Posted August 22, 2006 at 09:01 AM Posted August 22, 2006 at 09:01 AM Suspicious things goin down.... Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
patroclo88 Posted August 22, 2006 at 11:13 AM Posted August 22, 2006 at 11:13 AM what a wonderful party last night....but I'm very very very tired... http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/4610/willgrace8x2324finale19nu9.jpghttp://img511.imageshack.us/img511/4788/about01kv9.jpg
nico robin Posted August 22, 2006 at 03:18 PM Posted August 22, 2006 at 03:18 PM i can't belive first day of school and i already have homework to do!!!! http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Macaronie Posted August 22, 2006 at 05:38 PM Posted August 22, 2006 at 05:38 PM You are always on my miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiind
anja_celine Posted August 22, 2006 at 08:09 PM Posted August 22, 2006 at 08:09 PM Finally got the Enchanting perfume today.....And Jeez....It smells SO damn good Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
tativale Posted August 23, 2006 at 01:36 AM Posted August 23, 2006 at 01:36 AM Its cold here!!! so gooodddd!!! Tomorrow, I'm not going to work!!! :clap: I have a project for college to do etc that's so goooooodddd!!! I'm off to bed. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Recommended Posts