Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
i have to get up at 3am to go to a stupid trip to colorado. I don't even know if i am that excited about it. I really do need to get out of the house though.
http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Posted
My head hurts... blah!!! Ugh... everything sucks. NOTHING is going my way. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
its a dull day...i wanna go to a bookstore!
Posted
Having a little hangover :wacko:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
i really dont want to go to work today but it will be alright B) B) B) B) B)

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted

I have a couple questions on my mind...

 

1. Why are taxies in Australia required to have a bale of hay in the trunk?

 

2. Why is legal for men in the UK to urinate in public, AS LONG AS they do it on the back wheel of their car and have their right hand clearly resting on the car?

 

Read these in a travel mag...can't quite figure out the reasoning.

Posted (edited)

Oh, VM, the things you find and ponder ... :)

 

:msn-wink:

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
OOHHHHH Where's the toilet?!?! (Just Kidding!) :sick:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg

 

Click Below to visit

Posted
im BACK.......................
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
I really hate people

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Maz, welcome back.

 

Cathy, you have no idea how much I agree with you!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
:giggle:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
I really hate people

 

 

hey hope thats not about me beautiful :giggle:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
you never know I guess.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
No, not about you

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Life..here I come!! :w00t:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

im so happy today is payday and i worked overtime last week

and my paycheck was really nice :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted

It's another day of job.... Monday..........Oh God!!!!!! My work sucks!!!!!

 

- yeah... I know... sorry hehehe I basically come here to complain about my job..... blah!!!!!!!

 

- Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a great da!!! :)

 

- I have lots of books to read no time for it......................

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
i feel :down: :glare: :cry: :pinch: :down: ...or something like that...

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Uuuugh! WHY WHY WHY WHY... some people are just so... :ranting: http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2728/wallbang7lx.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx...

"Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras

Posted
Maz, welcome back. It is so good to see you!! Give a kiss... :amour1:
Posted
How many types of cheese are there? :mellow:


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted

It would take you a lifetime to discover them all!!

 

Mmmm...cheese, Gromit.

Posted
Food. I'm Starving!

Je t'aime Cèline!

Alleyse

Posted

I wish when I clicked on a topic it would go directly to the last post I viewed. I hate having to go through all the posts to find where I left off.

 

 

I am going on my first interview tomorrow. I've never had to interview for a job tomorrow. It's a little scary.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted
I wish when I clicked on a topic it would go directly to the last post I viewed.  I hate having to go through all the posts to find where I left off.

Click on the "Goto Last Unread" icon before topic title in topics list view, it would bring you go directly to the first post you haven't read. You didn't know this, or it's not working well? :bye1:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
HA! I didn't know about that!!! Thanks.
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted
i cant stop staring at the Enchanting Celine pic :drool:
Posted (edited)
i cant stop staring at the Enchanting Celine pic :drool:

 

You can't stop? Oh please. I can't stop! My teenage boy hormones are in action! :w00t: :lmao:

Edited by AllCeline


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted
:mdr: obviously Cathy hasnt seen those pics. she'll be having multiple orgasms again :P
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...