Jump to content

"Love Again" movie - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well, Deadline is the one who broke the news in the first place; they're an industry trade and generally reliable.

 

Bit of a bummer, but hey, baby steps!

Yes, she has moved to toddler steps :giggle: meaning she played herself in The Muppets and other productions but at least this an adult movie. Still excited for this news.

Well good to know that they are generally reliable.

  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

So new music for the movie too! Both actors are quite popular so hopefully the movie is a success.

 

This should give some peace of mind to the moaners. Celine is not lost in a farm sitting doing nothing, now relax ��

 

Oh shush.

Edited by PuraVida
Posted

Or maybe Aline's music... :giggle:

 

Lol! They find love with the help of....Valerie Lamercier

Posted

No one is stressed... lol

Just making a point that most other artists teams reveal news first before third parties break the news.

 

Amazing how fast though her team released a cringe and seriously unprofessional post a few years back on her socials to the x dancer, about not believing what was written about him regarding him being controlling over Celine etc and that the “inner circle” have his back... lmao!!!

 

That is one instance where I think the directive came directly from Celine.

Posted (edited)

“A source tell Deadline that Dion will play herself.”

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

 

The lady says Celine's role in the movie isn't completely wrapped up yet. Did I hear well? Maybe that's why TC hasn't tweeted about the movie.

Edited by maki_Dion-er
  • Like 2
Posted
I hope that Celine is casted with a substantial role. I would love to see her accomplish another dream of hers, becoming a successful actress (Through the Eyes of the World doesn't count lol)
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
Posted

The cast and one of the producers are very excited about working with Celine.

https://www.instagra...id=x3v54cfiy80p

 

Even if she plays herself hopefully she gets decent screentime. Maybe she'll play a fictional version of herself?

 

This is the character she's playing:

 

Posted (edited)

It's a win-win either way. Even if she doesn't have a HUGE part, we will probably hear very well-recorded vocals through cinematic speakers! I mean, it probably won't be a blockbuster, but hey you never know!

 

It would be nice to imagine a different Celine even if she has the same name in the movie. What I mean is she could play a rock-n-roll artist or a electronic dance artist...maybe they could pull it off!

 

Finally all the vocal trinity will have had movie roles.

Edited by PuraVida
  • Like 1
Posted

It's a win-win either way. Even if she doesn't have a HUGE part, we will probably hear very well-recorded vocals through cinematic speakers! I mean, it probably won't be a blockbuster, but hey you never know!

 

It would be nice to imagine a different Celine even if she has the same name in the movie. What I mean is she could play a rock-n-roll artist or a electronic dance artist...maybe they could pull it off!

 

Finally all the vocal trinity will have had movie roles.

 

I think any released movies for this year will not be a blockbuster because of Pandemic

Posted (edited)

I think any released movies for this year will not be a blockbuster because of Pandemic

 

Across all Hollywood studio movies, the average time between the first announcement and eventual release date is 871 days – or two years, four months and nineteen days.

 

So, we can expect this film: Friday, March 17, 2023

Edited by PuraVida
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

 

That is one instance where I think the directive came directly from Celine.

 

lol, bullshit, it came from one of those three, because the dancer had a hissy fit.

Celine has no clue what they post on her socials and that’s the problem.

Edited by Shamrock_1982
Posted

 

 

Across all Hollywood studio movies, the average time between the first announcement and eventual release date is 871 days – or two years, four months and nineteen days.

 

So, we can expect this film: Friday, March 17, 2023

 

Do you think it will be released in 2023?

Posted
Can we expect Céline to sing the theme song? :) :wub:
  • Like 2
62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted

Can we expect Céline to sing the theme song? :) :wub:

That was my question also. I hope so.
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Where do I find the original version of the movie to watch ??

I thought this news was great, just watching the original version to see what the movie will be like.

Posted

 

 

This is the character she's playing:

 

 

Says who?

Posted

Says who?

 

No official word, but in the movie....

 

it's the role of a famous singer who asks the main male character (a journalist) during an interview to stand up to his feelings and go after the love of the female lead.

 

 

So Céline does fit the bill

  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

No official word, but in the movie....

 

it's the role of a famous singer who asks the main male character (a journalist) during an interview to stand up to his feelings and go after the love of the female lead.

 

 

So Céline does fit the bill

that‘s so Celine! Lol I can totally see her doing that :D
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

 

No official word, but in the movie....

 

it's the role of a famous singer who asks the main male character (a journalist) during an interview to stand up to his feelings and go after the love of the female lead.

 

 

So Céline does fit the bill

 

Sure, but at this point it’s just conjecture.

Posted

No official word, but in the movie....

 

it's the role of a famous singer who asks the main male character (a journalist) during an interview to stand up to his feelings and go after the love of the female lead.

 

 

So Céline does fit the bill

 

If that's true... then she'll have a 2 minutes cameo :w00t:

 

I wonder when her team will put out the official word? August 2022? :whistling:

  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
So in that scene it’s like a scene in “Touch By An Angel”
Posted

 

 

If that's true... then she'll have a 2 minutes cameo :w00t:

 

I wonder when her team will put out the official word? August 2022? :whistling:

 

But we don't know how many changes this version will have. This isn't a remake according to the Deadline article, this is "inspired" by that movie/book. They could expand that role a little more.

 

I read some comment on tumblr from a fan of the original (who isn't so happy about a hollywood version) that the singer's role, Henrietta, is fundamental to the story. The way they spoke about the character seemed more than a cameo.

 

Regardless, it's something.

 

Also, Celine playing herself doesn't mean it'll be exactly herself. She played "Celine Dion" in the Celinununu commercial and Instagram add but those were very satirical versions of herself. Now, I don't think she would be written like this Henrietta character, which seems very quirky, because that movie was a dramedy. This adaptation is a drama and made for a more American audience so her role will likely be more toned down or completely different.

 

 

  • Like 2
Posted

 

wow, this song is really good actually!!! I never heared it before. Thanks for sharing. Makes me want to watch this German version!

 

The song screams Eurovision haha... I hope for Celine, they come up with a song leaning more towards a powerful romantic ballad á la Ashes.

  • Like 1
Posted
Could be the song Diane Warren recently mentioned.
Posted

Could be the song Diane Warren recently mentioned.

 

I suspect the song she mentioned is one for her album. She said coming next year, and this film is probably 1-2 years away at least.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...