Frenchie Posted May 19, 2021 at 02:00 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 02:00 PM So how does that work? Do we meet up and mingle after the show somewhere? In the past we would meet at a particular location like the front of the Coliseum at 11am or at a restaurant afterwards, and whoever wanted to visit would show up. We would stay for how ever long everyone was there or we decided to disband. It is quite fun to meet people from every where and just talk Celine. 3 Quote
PuraVida Posted May 19, 2021 at 02:20 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 02:20 PM In the past we would meet at a particular location like the front of the Coliseum at 11am or at a restaurant afterwards, and whoever wanted to visit would show up. We would stay for how ever long everyone was there or we decided to disband. It is quite fun to meet people from every where and just talk Celine. I bet ResortsWorld will have good restaurants and bars to choose from! 1 Quote
Frenchie Posted May 19, 2021 at 02:37 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 02:37 PM I bet ResortsWorld will have good restaurants and bars to choose from! I hope so! I have not looked that far ahead to see what restaurants and bars they are bringing in their casino. Quote
ehild Posted May 19, 2021 at 08:54 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 08:54 PM (edited) Their restaurant area is huge by what their site says. Edited May 19, 2021 at 08:54 PM by ehild Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 19, 2021 at 09:03 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 09:03 PM Damn, am I glad I bought tickets when I did. I got tickets 5th row center for opening night. I just checked today and tickets in the same row are going for $750 more than what I paid on Monday. The row behind is going for $500 more than the tickets I bought. Second row seats are now up to $2,600. I know it's a benefit for Covid relief but damn... 3 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted May 19, 2021 at 09:31 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 09:31 PM My tickets still haven't appeared on the AXS app. Anyone else having this problem? Quote
PuraVida Posted May 19, 2021 at 09:38 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 09:38 PM Their restaurant area is huge by what their site says. Their marketing makes me think it will be some of the best food and drink on the strip. 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 19, 2021 at 10:39 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 10:39 PM My tickets still haven't appeared on the AXS app. Anyone else having this problem? Mine appeared pretty much immediately. Make sure you're using the same log in maybe? I received 2 emails - one that said "Thank you for your purchase" and another that said "Your Tickets Were Delivered To Your Account!" So, if you didn't get that, you might check your spam folder. Quote
Nmj Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:10 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:10 PM Damn, am I glad I bought tickets when I did. I got tickets 5th row center for opening night. I just checked today and tickets in the same row are going for $750 more than what I paid on Monday. The row behind is going for $500 more than the tickets I bought. Second row seats are now up to $2,600. I know it's a benefit for Covid relief but damn... They outta charge regular price for these seats and then place donation boxes around the venue. It’s ridiculous. Quote
nuts2you Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:10 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:10 PM Mine appeared pretty much immediately. Make sure you're using the same log in maybe? I received 2 emails - one that said "Thank you for your purchase" and another that said "Your Tickets Were Delivered To Your Account!" So, if you didn't get that, you might check your spam folder. Mine to Quote
nuts2you Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:14 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:14 PM Do you guys think there will be a Mosh pit once Covid is over ,, and what about Video , do you think security will allow that , Quote
Nmj Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:24 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:24 PM I think they should make Celine sit on her couch and play the A New DayVegas DVD, the Taking Chances tour DVD, their hidden recordings from the second Vegas show DVD, and then see if Celine still decides to sing that dreaded final encore dried out closing of: LCMM, RDMH and MHWGO... I think Celine forgets sometimes that her shows since 2003.... almost identical in the grand picture.... same hits, same non Hits, picks a new dead person to pay tribute too, and then the final 3 songs above. Pleeeeeeeease Celine have an artistic Epiphany for this show. 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:52 PM Posted May 19, 2021 at 11:52 PM Ugh. I see first mezz row A seats. There’s a set of 3 and you can’t buy 1 single ticket. Bastards. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:03 AM Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:03 AM Ugh. I see first mezz row A seats. There’s a set of 3 and you can’t buy 1 single ticket. Bastards. That’s been one of the most frustrating things about this process. They’re not allowing single ticket purchases - even if there’s a single seat in one row! Quote
rfkavanagh Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:45 AM Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:45 AM I was able to buy a single seat yesterday as part of the Citi presale; it was the AXS Premium ones that would only allow a minimum of two tickets. Maybe try through one of the other purchase streams? Unless the two-ticket limit is particularly strict for opening night, which is always possible. Quote
Chantemoi Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:57 AM Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:57 AM Their marketing makes me think it will be some of the best food and drink on the strip. Lol that IS how marketing works ;-) 5 Quote
ehild Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:15 AM Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:15 AM (edited) The premium seats make you purchase in groups. If you do TC pre-sale you can buy individual tickets so long as you don't leave one by itself. That said I got my ticket for opening night!! I ended up getting rear orch because the front orch TC ones available were for the last row $500. I can't justify that for the last row when I get the front of the section behind it for $225....basically half lol. I haven't bought Saturday night yet so I may splurge then if I can get closer to the stage. Edit to add: I think because it's opening night and a fundraiser, it's a bit more. I'm excited though!! 2nd time I'll be going to an opening (I couldn't in 2011 because I'd literally just had a baby a few weeks prior). Edited May 20, 2021 at 01:18 AM by ehild 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
PuraVida Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:27 AM Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:27 AM Lol that IS how marketing works ;-) You know what....you're right! I do love that Caesars built Celine her own "palace" so to speak, but ResortsWorld seems lightyears more young, modern, vibrant than Caesar's ever was or could be. Which is natural, but I do think if Celine had not chosen a new venue and partner for this residency, the excitement would have been less. 1 Quote
ehild Posted May 20, 2021 at 02:10 AM Posted May 20, 2021 at 02:10 AM If anyone is interested, I was perusing stuff online and found a few layouts/graphics for the theater and the hotel. Looks like it's even going to have a street named after it. Looks pretty cool!! 5 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted May 20, 2021 at 03:21 AM Posted May 20, 2021 at 03:21 AM In other news it seems everything hotel wise is $$$$ Celine's opening weekend. Traditional discount hotels like The Flamingo, Stratosphere, etc. are all at least $140 per night. They go from there. I'm hoping there will be some last minute deals or places realize $350-$400 per night is crazy. And it's literally just that weekend.... 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
AdrienneM Posted May 20, 2021 at 06:03 AM Posted May 20, 2021 at 06:03 AM They outta charge regular price for these seats and then place donation boxes around the venue. It’s ridiculous.There’s a very very large chance that a lot of people then would not donate. Unfortunately, if you give a lot of people the option to willingly donate, they will not take it. 2 Quote
mirage Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:10 PM Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:10 PM May I ask what did you pay for 5th row center at frontorch4? Damn, am I glad I bought tickets when I did. I got tickets 5th row center for opening night. I just checked today and tickets in the same row are going for $750 more than what I paid on Monday. The row behind is going for $500 more than the tickets I bought. Second row seats are now up to $2,600. I know it's a benefit for Covid relief but damn... Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:39 PM Posted May 20, 2021 at 12:39 PM May I ask what did you pay for 5th row center at frontorch4? Including fees - $2600 for two tickets. 1 Quote
ehild Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:15 PM Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:15 PM Including fees - $2600 for two tickets.Is that VIP or AXS premium? The TC in that section is only $500. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:27 PM Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:27 PM (edited) Is that VIP or AXS premium? The TC in that section is only $500. That's AXS premium. I didn't see any TC tickets closer than row OO for opening night. Edited to add: I just checked and there aren't any TC tickets available in Front Orchestra 4 for opening night. Only the two side sections. Edited May 20, 2021 at 01:30 PM by couldawouldashoulda 1 Quote
ehild Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:57 PM Posted May 20, 2021 at 01:57 PM Just saw the RW add for Celine on TV here in the states!! That hasn't happened ever here I don't think....pretty exciting!! 4 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
AdrienneM Posted May 20, 2021 at 04:01 PM Posted May 20, 2021 at 04:01 PM (edited) Further shows added for ‘Celine’ at Resorts World due to incredible pre-sale demand January 19th through February 5th! Edited May 20, 2021 at 04:02 PM by AdrienneM 3 Quote
dawn Posted May 20, 2021 at 04:24 PM Posted May 20, 2021 at 04:24 PM Further shows added for 'Celine' at Resorts World due to incredible pre-sale demand January 19th through February 5th! Yessss Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
Celinelife Posted May 20, 2021 at 04:28 PM Posted May 20, 2021 at 04:28 PM Further shows added for ‘Celine’ at Resorts World due to incredible pre-sale demand January 19th through February 5th! Oh no thats not good. Later, 11 shows will he extended to 1000 shows. 1 Quote
browseceline Posted May 20, 2021 at 04:33 PM Posted May 20, 2021 at 04:33 PM Oh no thats not good. Later, 11 shows will he extended to 1000 shows.I see that happen yes. Another long run in Vegas.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.