nuts2you Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:26 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:26 PM I dont understand why you still cant buy Opening night for reg price , You have to do VIP or higher prices tickets ,, Bu t will wait until wed to try again Quote
PuraVida Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:32 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:32 PM (edited) I dont understand why you still cant buy Opening night for reg price , You have to do VIP or higher prices tickets ,, Bu t will wait until wed to try again I would recommend using an adblocker/trackerblocker extension and a VPN. As well as clearing out your cookies and cache, etc. This may trick the site into giving you better prices or a fuller view. Edited May 17, 2021 at 09:36 PM by PuraVida 1 Quote
mirage Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:33 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:33 PM Has opening night different prices than regular nights?It can't figure it out on the website looking for tickets. The seating chart is a big mess. Quote
scielle Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:35 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:35 PM I logged in briefly around 1:30pm ET and it was showing me tickets starting at $93 and up to $155; about $25 higher for opening night. Not clear where the $93 ones are, but presumably balcony. I imagine once things really get going outside of these first few shows, you’d probably be able to get in for ~$75 or so in the back rows, which isn’t bad (assuming it’s a well-designed venue). Quote
rfkavanagh Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:48 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:48 PM I agree! I was going to just bite the bullet and buy a ticket for opening night but the AXS Premium won't let you buy just one seat. Super frustrating. What's even crazier is that the AXS Premium offer is actually showing a couple of individual Mezzanine seats for opening night, completely on their own with no other available seats connected to them, and they still won't allow purchase because "the ticket limit for this offer is 2". Quote
AdrienneM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:54 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:54 PM Has opening night different prices than regular nights?It can't figure it out on the website looking for tickets. The seating chart is a big mess. They’re more expensive cause obviously it’s opening ig by and there’s all the factors like new venue needing lots of money, reviving the Vegas economy etc... but it’s also a benefit concert, so that explains why it’s a lot more expensive than the other ones Quote
Celinear05 Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:57 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:57 PM I got tickets for November 12th. Second Row smack dab in the middle . Ticket prices are pretty insane. Unfortunately, I had to buy 2 . AXS would not let me just buy one . If anyone is interested in the seat next to mine ( price for the same I paid for ) PM me 😊 1 Quote
rfkavanagh Posted May 17, 2021 at 10:05 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 10:05 PM Those of you who don't enjoy my salty posts will be happy to know that I might not post much after November because my husband might kill me. I talked one of my best friends into going and I bought 2 tickets - 5th row center for opening night. I won't be telling the husband until much later...that way he won't kill me until I return. Ha! I was half considering suggesting we go together and just not have to talk... 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 17, 2021 at 10:41 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 10:41 PM What's even crazier is that the AXS Premium offer is actually showing a couple of individual Mezzanine seats for opening night, completely on their own with no other available seats connected to them, and they still won't allow purchase because "the ticket limit for this offer is 2". I know, right?! I was looking at those, too. 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 17, 2021 at 10:42 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 10:42 PM Ha! I was half considering suggesting we go together and just not have to talk... Hilarious! Had my friend (who’s never seen Celine and really wants to) hadn’t taken me up on it, we probably could’ve come to a deal on that! 1 Quote
dyusha Posted May 17, 2021 at 11:49 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 11:49 PM So did some people get Team Celine codes and others not? What's the consensus?I didn't get mine today and was getting ready to panic, then it occurred to me to check my junk folder.Long and behold! Quote I'll always be with you
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2021 at 12:00 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 12:00 AM well after spending all day on pre-sale I finally got both nights 5th and the 6th 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2021 at 12:02 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 12:02 AM should someone make a page for those of us that are going Opening night 1 Quote
Jay718 Posted May 18, 2021 at 12:36 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 12:36 AM (edited) If anybody is looking Orch 5 row FF is avail right now at $750 through TC presale Edited May 18, 2021 at 12:36 AM by Jay718 Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2021 at 12:39 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 12:39 AM I have an extra ticket For RORCH 2 for Nov 6th Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2021 at 02:11 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 02:11 AM I’m just excited to be in the building and see this first show!!! It’s my first time in Vegas, and while I’d love to be front row center, just to be in the building with this woman will be an incredible experience 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2021 at 02:20 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 02:20 AM I think you areI just checked and I’m rear orchestra 4, the center section and there’s no row above the back in that section. So I guess I’ll just be the top row in that section! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 18, 2021 at 07:43 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 07:43 AM Well done to everyone who got tickets!! Kev x Quote
MLowery855 Posted May 18, 2021 at 08:21 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 08:21 AM (edited) TeamCeline ended up replying to an email I had sent them regarding the issue. I told them I’d been a TC member for years and had logged in to some account in the past for codes and this time got nothing. They sent me an apology and a code. I changed my mind about the premier. Bought tickets for the 19th and am thinking about the 20th as well. I still stay for free at Caesar’s properties due to rewards program so I will not be at RW. Can’t wait for the show. November will be an intense month for us as we are vacationing in the FL keys (we drive there) from November 10-17 and not even coming home.. just flying out of Atlanta the night of the 17th to Vegas. Whew I’m tired already. Edited May 18, 2021 at 08:23 AM by MLowery855 1 Quote Celine in Las Vegas, CWT in Atlanta, Louisville, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Raleigh - 55 shows attended Show #56 & #57 - Paris - 9/12/2026 & 5/15/2027
browseceline Posted May 18, 2021 at 08:44 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 08:44 AM Since I have not seen the ticketsalesite yet, what are the prices in euro%? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
AdrienneM Posted May 18, 2021 at 09:31 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 09:31 AM Since I have not seen the ticketsalesite yet, what are the prices in euro%? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk First 5 rows (except for opening weekend) seem to range at €695-1,050 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 18, 2021 at 09:31 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 09:31 AM (edited) Not many members outside of the U.S getting tickets then so far… Pandemic related or more interested in having Celine come to them next year on the tour maybe? Edited May 18, 2021 at 09:35 AM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 18, 2021 at 10:03 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 10:03 AM Not many members outside of the U.S getting tickets then so far… Pandemic related or more interested in having Celine come to them next year on the tour maybe? Not surprising at all, is it? She has saturated the market with a lot of concerts in the last few years, too. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
browseceline Posted May 18, 2021 at 10:33 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 10:33 AM First 5 rows (except for opening weekend) seem to range at 695-1,050 Insane prices for one evening ...even it it is for my favorite singer. How can she think it is normal that her fans have to pay so much to see her. Insane Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
george_matei Posted May 18, 2021 at 11:23 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 11:23 AM Insane prices for one evening ...even it it is for my favorite singer. How can she think it is normal that her fans have to pay so much to see her. Insane Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met TapatalkIs not her decision and we all know that. Quote
Lestat5485 Posted May 18, 2021 at 11:54 AM Posted May 18, 2021 at 11:54 AM Balcony 2 Row G It will be amazing OPENING NIGHT! ^=^ ^=^ ^=^ 1 Quote
giannislyber Posted May 18, 2021 at 03:36 PM Posted May 18, 2021 at 03:36 PM If someone wants to buy a ticket for the show with the Team Celine pre-sale and did not receive a code email, I will be happy to send my own, because I will not use it. Let anyone who is interested send me a personal message Quote
Xpresso Posted May 18, 2021 at 04:38 PM Posted May 18, 2021 at 04:38 PM Insane prices for one evening ...even it it is for my favorite singer. How can she think it is normal that her fans have to pay so much to see her. Insane Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met TapatalkBut you can get much cheaper if you don't look for a seat in the first five rows.That's how rumours get started. OMG, nothing under 1,000 euros for Celine's shows! Quote
PuraVida Posted May 18, 2021 at 05:04 PM Posted May 18, 2021 at 05:04 PM Not many members outside of the U.S getting tickets then so far… Pandemic related or more interested in having Celine come to them next year on the tour maybe? Some of both I am sure, but probably way more heavily pandemic-related. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 18, 2021 at 05:45 PM Posted May 18, 2021 at 05:45 PM Just waiting for Joe to open the border so I can head back this summer Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.