Jump to content

New Las Vegas residency show!


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

It's so sad that the admins have something personal against memebers here and won't do justice

or even bother to reply. Javito is dearly missed here.

 

As for the new show it could have been cool if by now we would have a new album or the unreleases songs

from Courage (Veteran artists like Bruce Springsteen released two new albums so far, during the pandemic

so why can't Celine? No one asks that Celine will release two new albums, but some new songs isn't something too complicated to do.

 

I somehow feel excited about the fact that there is simply something new from Celine to look foward, but I'm saving my hopes

not too high :)

Edited by sarit_celine
  • Like 4

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

Does anybody know what VIP Packages will look like and I wonder how much they will be

 

Don't know prices, but there are three VIP packages, with the only difference between them being the level of ticket included:

 

'MY HEART WILL GO ON' VIP PACKAGE

  • One Incredible Top Price Reserved Seated Front Orchestra Ticket
  • One (1) Complimentary VIP Beverage Voucher (Good for Beer, Wine or Soft Drink Selections)
  • Souvenir Resorts World Las Vegas Red Carpet Step & Repeat (Digital) Photograph
  • Limited-Edition Celine Dion VIP Merchandise *
    • One Elegant Celine Dion VIP Gift
    • One Commemorative Celine Dion VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

 

GET PACKAGES

 

'BECAUSE YOU LOVED ME' VIP PACKAGE

  • One Phenomenal Second Price Reserved Seated Front Orchestra Ticket
  • One (1) Complimentary VIP Beverage Voucher (Good for Beer, Wine or Soft Drink Selections)
  • Souvenir Resorts World Las Vegas Red Carpet Step & Repeat (Digital) Photograph
  • Limited-Edition Celine Dion VIP Merchandise *
    • One Elegant Celine Dion VIP Gift
    • One Commemorative Celine Dion VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

 

GET PACKAGES

 

'THE POWER OF LOVE' VIP PACKAGE

  • One Awesome Third Price Reserved Seated Rear Orchestra Ticket
  • One (1) Complimentary VIP Beverage Voucher (Good for Beer, Wine or Soft Drink Selections)
  • Souvenir Resorts World Las Vegas Red Carpet Step & Repeat (Digital) Photograph
  • Limited-Edition Celine Dion VIP Merchandise *
    • One Elegant Celine Dion VIP Gift
    • One Commemorative Celine Dion VIP Laminate & Matching Lanyard

Posted
Setlist spoiler those package names!
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Setlist spoiler those package names!

That was just too predictable - even without those VIP package names! :P

 

Maybe a Superwoman VIP PACKAGE soon? :lol:

Edited by Xpresso
  • Like 2
Posted

Am I the only one thinking "When I Need You" would be an awesome opening song for this show ? :wub: :w00t:

 

Posted

Yes you are. ��

 

Now, now.. Let's be nice. I'm sure we all have our picks for opening song. ^_^

  • Like 1
Posted

wow, I love what you said :) Even though I am one of those who tend to complain about the lack of releases, I think you've put it in very good words. I realised myself that acceptance is the way through, but I still have some hope that we might get a little more than what we do right now. Let's see.

 

I think it also gives way for a genuine surprise if something out of the ordinary does happen. Like when “Ashes” came out. That was amazing. And then you had people complaining that there was no bridge in the song LOL.

  • Like 1

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

 

 

Complaining also gets things changed. I have no doubt Team Celine read the fans' opinions about the lack of good social media presence and not releasing material onto her official Youtube for fans. And then they improved on that front. Complaining gets turned into action when fans unite i.e. #SayYesCeline campaign, which, although not a tsunami at present, has put out amazing content and has a clear goal.

 

And, when the reality is a mixed back and the team gives mixed messages, why would you blame fans for getting their hopes up? Vegas staleness over the years was intermixed with some moments of summer tours that were quite exciting and interesting. The Courage Tour was only her second world tour in 11 or 12 years....and when Celine said she had surprises, fans believed her.

 

Not to mention, now, fans have no way of knowing what type of a 3rd show Celine would do. It's still uncharted territories. The previous two residencies were quite different, so fans would logically expect a different show this time. I don't begrudge them that....especially since Celine is still in a new phase of her life and her collaboration with Scott Price et al. is still relatively new.

 

People are already complaining about a show that hasn’t even opened yet. Speculation is one thing. Complaining is another.

 

You say that TeamCeline has improved on the Social Media and YouTube front. I can assure you that not many people feel that way, and have complained about the videos that have been put up because they’re “old” and should be Celine performing from her living room instead. There’s truly no winning, no matter what she/her team do.

  • Like 4

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

I’ve also been a forum member since the old regime, and I’ve also experienced the many ups and downs over the years of fans’ attitudes.

 

From wigs, to vocals, to costumes and to recycled playback tracks, we’ve analyzed Céline’s career up and down. Each of us offers a unique perspective, because we each project our own desires onto her—whether we like it or not, we’ve ALL done it before. But I don’t think the forum’s reaction to the Resorts World residency has been overwhelmingly negative. In fact, I think we’ve been quite sober about it. But of course, that’s my opinion and naturally some people will disagree.

 

We’re all allowed to have opinions about Céline’s management, their strategy, the show’s theme, the setlist, the theater’s carpeting and colour scheme, etc. because we ARE the customers. If we keep all our opinions locked up, for better or worse, there would be no conservation at all — just news reports. If that’s all you want, then the forum isn’t really the place to come, is it?

 

Some of the posts above mine did a fine job of stating why fans expectations have been so far removed from reality. When you say the new tour/residency will be special for the fans, and the outcome is much different, that’s not our fault. This forum has been a place for us to speak our minds, and I agree with PuraVida that some of these complaints have been addressed in light of the fans’ reactions, so it’s not all in vain.

 

Personally, after what happened with the CWT premiere—one of the most negative fan reactions I’ve ever seen—I’ve learned not to get my hopes up this time around. Perhaps the 2016-2017 tours were just a fluke. Perhaps the costumes will be the only big changes from here on out . . . Best to hope for the best and expect the worst, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

 

Yes, I agree that everyone is entitled to opinions. I even enjoy healthy debate. However, debate and conversation become less fun when the same complaints are getting drilled into every single reply, page after page, year after year. I mean, how many times can someone complain about a wig? It’s fine to dislike a color scheme of a theater, but is that what’s going to make someone not enjoy a show while the greatest vocalist of our time is singing right in front of them? Opinion, fine. But to make it the end of the world is a whole other animal. Like I said, healthy debate is great! But when one side of the conversation is literally tunnel vision, and one side is refusing to even acknowledge another point of view, it gets exhausting. Which is why I said that I rarely respond to posts here anymore. I’ve been around on this board and CelineCómmunity for almost 20 years. The air has certainly changed over even just the last 5 or 6 years.

  • Like 4

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

It's funny... Some complain about the fans who are complaining too much about Celine, and they ask them to accept the way it is or move on and let go. But then, the same people complain about the forum, how it's depressing, no fun and etc. But they can't let go of it either. I mean, why keep coming and participating on a forum that is so depressing?

 

I guess letting go is not that easy as one might think so we shouldn't hold that against anyone.

 

We should try to just keep our opinions focus on Celine (positive or not) and not in other members, it might make things a little better.

 

I come for updates. There’s nowhere else that you can get everything all in one place. That Facebook group is absolutely heinous, and I 99.9% of the time don’t even pay attention to it.

 

Sometimes there is fun banter here. I don’t respond very often anymore. But I do still think it’s the best place for Celine updates, to find links to videos etc.

  • Like 3

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
I registered at Resorts World for a code but their presale starts May 19. I really would like to know how to get the team Celine one. Super disappointing they have botched that.. I’ve used team Celine presales many times without issue.

Celine in Las Vegas, CWT in Atlanta, Louisville, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Raleigh - 55 shows attended

Show #56 & #57 - Paris - 9/12/2026 & 5/15/2027

Posted

I registered at Resorts World for a code but their presale starts May 19. I really would like to know how to get the team Celine one. Super disappointing they have botched that.. I’ve used team Celine presales many times without issue.

Did you get more then a text for a code? I confirmed my number by responding with the code but never heard anything back!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Where do you register at Resorts World ? Can't find anything. Those VIP packs are so useless... No M&G :(

 

 

Waiting for the Team Celine presale code as well ...

Posted

People are already complaining about a show that hasn't even opened yet. Speculation is one thing. Complaining is another.

 

You say that TeamCeline has improved on the Social Media and YouTube front. I can assure you that not many people feel that way, and have complained about the videos that have been put up because they're "old" and should be Celine performing from her living room instead. There's truly no winning, no matter what she/her team do.

 

As I already said, these complaints are happening amidst context of praise which, for some reason, the "this forum has become a downer" fans refuse to see. Additionally, 10 people making comments that are, in your judgement, overly critical for 20% of their comments is not the same as those 10 people hating on Celine 100% of the time. And even that hypothetical number is very generous to your argument. And moreover, the block button is there for a reason.

 

And yes, some people were critical of what Celine had to say about the upcoming show based on what she said in interviews. They're not imaginging things or juding tea leaves, they were interpreting her langauge and felt a way about it. They speculate that the show will again be too many of her hits, and they don't like it. That's their right.

 

And Celine and her team did improve on the social media front. They went from giving virtually nothing to something, at least. That is an improvement. And it's weird how there's "no winning" when one group of fans actually organized to give specific demands on what they view as a win i.e. a DVD release of concert footage. That proves once and for all that these fans actually mean what they say i.e. want more Celine and aren't just being critical for the sake of it---which is a laughable accusation at this point.

Posted

 

 

As I already said, these complaints are happening amidst context of praise which, for some reason, the "this forum has become a downer" fans refuse to see. Additionally, 10 people making comments that are, in your judgement, overly critical for 20% of their comments is not the same as those 10 people hating on Celine 100% of the time. And even that hypothetical number is very generous to your argument. And moreover, the block button is there for a reason.

 

And yes, some people were critical of what Celine had to say about the upcoming show based on what she said in interviews. They're not imaginging things or juding tea leaves, they were interpreting her langauge and felt a way about it. They speculate that the show will again be too many of her hits, and they don't like it. That's their right.

 

And Celine and her team did improve on the social media front. They went from giving virtually nothing to something, at least. That is an improvement. And it's weird how there's "no winning" when one group of fans actually organized to give specific demands on what they view as a win i.e. a DVD release of concert footage. That proves once and for all that these fans actually mean what they say i.e. want more Celine and aren't just being critical for the sake of it---which is a laughable accusation at this point.

 

It’s not even just about this show. It’s truly been the last entire decade of her career, if not more. If it wasn’t about her being in Vegas too long, it was that she didn’t sing TYLAM, or that her hair was weird. It’s honestly ALWAYS something. Even if she does something fun, like drop “Ashes” out of the blue, there was complaint about the filter used on her in the video or that the song didn’t contain a bridge. There literally is no winning. It’s one step forward and then dragged back that step.

 

I understand the want for more. Been there. But then I realized she’s not building a career anymore. She’s maintaining one. And I accepted what we get after the years upon years of what we were getting. And based on the numbers, she’s doing something correct.

  • Like 6

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

So glad to see other people get it. This forum has turned into "Why isn't Celine singing for us until she's hoarse???!!!" And then they'd say, "Oh my God, did you hear how she sounded? Her voice is terrible. I think she's losing it." "She doesn't release anything anymore." Then she releases a single and, as mentioned above it turned into "It's so short. There's no bridge. And the video has a weird filter on her face." "The Courage album is amazing! Best album of her career!" Then she gets sick and has to cancel promotion and it's suddenly, "I can't listen to this album anymore. It's just so disappointing. The Courage era is dead."

 

There's just no pleasing some people. And they're all on this message board. Still, as was also mentioned above, it's the best place to go to get scoops and news and videos.

  • Like 6
Posted

It's not even just about this show. It's truly been the last entire decade of her career, if not more. If it wasn't about her being in Vegas too long, it was that she didn't sing TYLAM, or that her hair was weird. It's honestly ALWAYS something. Even if she does something fun, like drop "Ashes" out of the blue, there was complaint about the filter used on her in the video or that the song didn't contain a bridge. There literally is no winning. It's one step forward and then dragged back that step.

 

I understand the want for more. Been there. But then I realized she's not building a career anymore. She's maintaining one. And I accepted what we get after the years upon years of what we were getting. And based on the numbers, she's doing something correct.

 

But it's not always something. That's exactly the point I was making. It's different people commenting on different things at different times. Fan A might care about Celine's hair, Fan B might care more about Celine's vocals, Fan C might care more about her music choice and social media. But the picture being painted on here is to lump everyone into a "negative movement against Celine" where each individual is spending 100% of their time complaining about 100% of the things.

 

When the "complaints about complaints" matter is brought up, people with your talking points bring up no receipts of particular users in which they show them complaining about the same thing "in every thread, year after year". It's a generalized, vague accusation based on a "vibe" they've seen change over the last decade. The hyperbole is ridiculous and honestly makes it seem like you are making a bigger deal of it than they are. Either post receipts, or just let the forum debate live on.

 

And you decided to single out her show. And I said people are responding to words she has said---and these are users who were not on the forum a decade ago. It's almost like fans in differnt countries of different ages are, independently, coming to the same conclusion. And if you want to talk about the last 10 years of her career generally, I already said that many of the fans who may be "complaining about an upcoming show" also praised many things she did over the last 10 years. Which is the reality.

 

I agree and disagree with lots of things said here, but it's the talking down to users and the stifling of free discussion that make me post this response.

  • Like 3
Posted
How do I sign up for teamceline presale or another presale????
-RK
Posted

Where do you register at Resorts World ? Can't find anything. Those VIP packs are so useless... No M&G :(

 

 

Waiting for the Team Celine presale code as well ...

 

Meet and Greets have been gone for a looooong time. And now with Covid, even WITH vaccines, no way they’re coming back now

  • Like 3
Posted

I did not get more than a text from Resorts World. I assumed they’d send the presale codes later since that one doesn’t start till 5/19.

 

 

Celine in Las Vegas, CWT in Atlanta, Louisville, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Raleigh - 55 shows attended

Show #56 & #57 - Paris - 9/12/2026 & 5/15/2027

Posted

But it's not always something. That's exactly the point I was making. It's different people commenting on different things at different times. Fan A might care about Celine's hair, Fan B might care more about Celine's vocals, Fan C might care more about her music choice and social media. But the picture being painted on here is to lump everyone into a "negative movement against Celine" where each individual is spending 100% of their time complaining about 100% of the things.

 

When the "complaints about complaints" matter is brought up, people with your talking points bring up no receipts of particular users in which they show them complaining about the same thing "in every thread, year after year". It's a generalized, vague accusation based on a "vibe" they've seen change over the last decade. The hyperbole is ridiculous and honestly makes it seem like you are making a bigger deal of it than they are. Either post receipts, or just let the forum debate live on.

 

And you decided to single out her show. And I said people are responding to words she has said---and these are users who were not on the forum a decade ago. It's almost like fans in differnt countries of different ages are, independently, coming to the same conclusion. And if you want to talk about the last 10 years of her career generally, I already said that many of the fans who may be "complaining about an upcoming show" also praised many things she did over the last 10 years. Which is the reality.

 

I agree and disagree with lots of things said here, but it's the talking down to users and the stifling of free discussion that make me post this response.

 

To ignore all the positive things people do write here or that we want Celine to shine- must be an art of its own.

Anyway it's a blessing to focus only the things we care about.

Thank you for sharing everywhere the petition

for a new DVD. It just a matter of time until we make it.

  • Like 1

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted

 

 

To ignore all the positive things people do write here or that we want Celine to shine- must be an art of its own.

Anyway it's a blessing to focus only the things we care about.

Thank you for sharing everywhere the petition

for a new DVD. It just a matter of time until we make it.

 

Unless the Say Yes campaign can get tens of thousands of signatures, it has little chance of making it past an intern’s desk. Last mentioned count was still under 1,000. There’s just too little interest in this.

 

And now they want to sell Vegas tickets and pretty soon Courage World Tour tickets. They aren’t going to want sell a DVD/digital concert for $29.95 when they can get $75-$1,500 for a concert ticket.

  • Like 1
Posted
I just bought tickets to the DC show on 9/22. I’m betting it ends up rescheduled, though.

Celine in Las Vegas, CWT in Atlanta, Louisville, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Raleigh - 55 shows attended

Show #56 & #57 - Paris - 9/12/2026 & 5/15/2027

Posted

I did not get more than a text from Resorts World. I assumed they'd send the presale codes later since that one doesn't start till 5/19.

 

well if you got to AXS website it says on the 17th pre-sale ,

and Im not sure about TC code either

Posted

I just bought tickets to the DC show on 9/22. I'm betting it ends up rescheduled, though.

 

I dont think so , cause I just received my ticket last week or so , I cant see them Postpone it , everything here is Opening up , like sporting events Concerts ex by the fall so we should be good to go

Posted
"We have 50 dancers on stage and the biggest crane and the big orchestra." so we can expect something like a mix between the "A new day..." and "Celine" shows or did I misunderstood something. I thought she said she wants a "clean" in her words, rather simple show this time
Posted
So Carrie Underwood and Katy Perry are planning for meet and greets . Katy Perry’s is expected to be $3500 for one person not this is for the resorts world M&G's not if celine will do anything like this on
Posted
Paid M&G's are so tacky and I hope Céline never does them (except for charity).
  • Like 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...