smw Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:16 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:16 PM Opening night will have a special energy & perhaps more songs... but those who wait to see the show after opening night will probably see a more polished show. So it's a win-win. It's always frustrating how the biggest fans don't get easy access to the best seats. But, thankfully, I assume all seats in this theatre will be amazing! I'm sure Resorts World will want to make opening night special too, considering it's the launch of their very first residency (and it's Celine Dion!). They'll want to ensure it's a big success, so perhaps they'll do a few things to make it feel extra special? Who knows. 3 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:23 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:23 PM I can’t make opening night but I’m planning for the 9th and 10th. I always go directly to the box office about 30 mins before start time. It’s a gamble, I like to gamble. I have gotten front row for 1/2 off many times. This worked however that was Caesar’s so I’ll have to figure Resort’s out. 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mirage Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:29 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:29 PM Ooh Caesars was good!! At one moment the ladies from the box office knew what you wanted. They saw you walking around and waved at you just because they knew they had some good seats for you. Haha I can’t make opening night but I’m planning for the 9th and 10th. I always go directly to the box office about 30 mins before start time. It’s a gamble, I like to gamble. I have gotten front row for 1/2 off many times. This worked however that was Caesar’s so I’ll have to figure Resort’s out. 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:32 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:32 PM Does anyone know if there’s a seating chart with rows? I’m row O in rear orchestra and I’m afraid I’m in the back! LOL Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
PuraVida Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:32 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:32 PM Opening night will have a special energy & perhaps more songs... but those who wait to see the show after opening night will probably see a more polished show. So it's a win-win. It's always frustrating how the biggest fans don't get easy access to the best seats. But, thankfully, I assume all seats in this theatre will be amazing! I'm sure Resorts World will want to make opening night special too, considering it's the launch of their very first residency (and it's Celine Dion!). They'll want to ensure it's a big success, so perhaps they'll do a few things to make it feel extra special? Who knows. Resorts World won't spare any expense it seems! I wonder if they'll treat Celine even better than Caesar's! 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:33 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:33 PM I can't make opening night but I'm planning for the 9th and 10th.I always go directly to the box office about 30 mins before start time. It's a gamble, I like to gamble. I have gotten front row for 1/2 off many times.This worked however that was Caesar's so I'll have to figure Resort's out. I once mortgaged my house for Celine tickets 4 Quote
Popular Post Chantemoi Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:33 PM Popular Post Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:33 PM I got front row center ticks in the Rear Orchestra on opening night. My first premiere! Very happy to be in the middle of the room with an unimpeded view of the stage. Once the madness dies down, I will try for Front Orchestra tickets on the second night. 10 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:37 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:37 PM They've opened more tickets. I'm now being offered row OO for a total of $550 for opening night. 1 Quote
dyusha Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:41 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:41 PM They've opened more tickets. I'm now being offered row OO for a total of $550 for opening night.That's what I was kinda expecting. Sometimes the best tickets don't become available till the day of the general sale. I gotta say though, with only 10 shows for this leg, I'm surprised there are any tickets left at all. Quote I'll always be with you
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:48 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:48 PM That's what I was kinda expecting. Sometimes the best tickets don't become available till the day of the general sale. I gotta say though, with only 10 shows for this leg, I'm surprised there are any tickets left at all. Well, a lot of people are in a bad financial situation because of the pandemic. Some people are still nervous to travel. And some people still have tickets to the Courage World Tour. I have a feeling, because they always hold tickets back--they don't put them on sale all at the same time, that there could be some good deals on seats closer to November. I'm not buying because we're in a not-so-great financial situation. Not because of the pandemic but because of home ownership and taxes. I'm going to hope we're in a good enough shape later that I'll be able to get a ticket to opening. We'll see... Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:50 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 06:50 PM Congrats to everyone who got tickets 5 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:31 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:31 PM Got one of those front orchestra 3 row O seats and I'm such a happy camper.Didn't expect anything better for opening night.Those AXS premium prices are a scam though. Will try to upgrade my not-so-great second night ticket (I panicked). It is a bit of a gamble, but I expect to be fully vaccinated by July, so it shouldn't be a problem.God, I will cry if I have to use my travel insurance and miss this. Anyone gonna stay at the Resorts World Hotel?I'm so hyped! 1 Quote
sarit_celine Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:32 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:32 PM Unless the Say Yes campaign can get tens of thousands of signatures, it has little chance of making it past an intern's desk. Last mentioned count was still under 1,000. There's just too little interest in this. And now they want to sell Vegas tickets and pretty soon Courage World Tour tickets. They aren't going to want sell a DVD/digital concert for $29.95 when they can get $75-$1,500 for a concert ticket. It's really very hard to get something to go viral I agree. I think to myself if other fans of other artists in the end managed to haveshows on DVD, why can't we? If labels still believe it is worth (Just like in the case of Mariah) I really don't see why Celine's label won't go for it. It will be a best-seller without any tiny doubt. 3 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:34 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:34 PM Well, a lot of people are in a bad financial situation because of the pandemic. Some people are still nervous to travel. And some people still have tickets to the Courage World Tour. I have a feeling, because they always hold tickets back--they don't put them on sale all at the same time, that there could be some good deals on seats closer to November. I'm not buying because we're in a not-so-great financial situation. Not because of the pandemic but because of home ownership and taxes. I'm going to hope we're in a good enough shape later that I'll be able to get a ticket to opening. We'll see... I wish for you that everything will turn for the good on all aspects, and of course that later on you will be able to see Celine. 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:37 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:37 PM I got front row center ticks in the Rear Orchestra on opening night. My first premiere! Very happy to be in the middle of the room with an unimpeded view of the stage. Once the madness dies down, I will try for Front Orchestra tickets on the second night. Congrats, no matters what the setlist, it's an amazing exprience to be on an opening night Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
crispyscool Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:38 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:38 PM does anyone have a spare team celine code to spare? Quote
rfkavanagh Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:38 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:38 PM Regardless of pricing, I hate that the AXS Premium tickets only give you the option to buy two seats. I like to go on my own and not have to worry about anyone else! (I know, I'm anti-social...) I didn't get anything from Team Celine, either - was it a generic code or did they individualize everyone's to avoid sharing? 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:41 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 07:41 PM So did some people get Team Celine codes and others not? What's the consensus? Quote
Taking Chances Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:05 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:05 PM (edited) does anyone have a spare team celine code to spare? I have one, but I'm not going to use it. If you haven't got one already just let me know and you can have mine. Edited May 17, 2021 at 08:05 PM by Taking Chances Quote
rfkavanagh Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:20 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:20 PM I have one, but I'm not going to use it. If you haven't got one already just let me know and you can have mine. If crispyscool doesn't take you up on your kind offer, I'd love to step in... 1 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:20 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:20 PM Regardless of pricing, I hate that the AXS Premium tickets only give you the option to buy two seats. I like to go on my own and not have to worry about anyone else! (I know, I'm anti-social...) I didn't get anything from Team Celine, either - was it a generic code or did they individualize everyone's to avoid sharing? I agree! I was going to just bite the bullet and buy a ticket for opening night but the AXS Premium won't let you buy just one seat. Super frustrating. I could totally fly in day of show, see it, and fly out at 6am without getting a hotel room. I could actually swing that money-wise. But it forces you to buy two tickets. Grrrrrrr 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:20 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:20 PM has anybody else notice that when you check out , it looks like they are going to e-mail tickets , or do they send it to you if you want Quote
nuts2you Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:23 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:23 PM I agree! I was going to just bite the bullet and buy a ticket for opening night but the AXS Premium won't let you buy just one seat. Super frustrating. I could totally fly in day of show, see it, and fly out at 6am without getting a hotel room. I could actually swing that money-wise. But it forces you to buy two tickets. Grrrrrrr I saw that as well, Not going to pay that kind of price for 2 tickets, That was more then TM for those last few shows in June 2019. I was not going to pay that kind of price either Quote
nowanorris Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:38 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:38 PM Well, I'm going premier night! Paid double it looks like for what I would have paid in the same section/row on one of the other nights, but oh well. I panic purchased. LOL I've never been to a premier show before and I was really feeling like it was time to experience that. It's so hard to make the decision whether or not to snag the pre-sale or wait for general to see what that has to offer. I decided I didn't want to mess around and wait though. Congrats to all who have purchased and good luck to those waiting it out a bit longer. 5 Quote
sarit_celine Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:42 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:42 PM I never knew they can force one to buy 2 seats when he only wants one good seat. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Popular Post couldawouldashoulda Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:49 PM Popular Post Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:49 PM Those of you who don't enjoy my salty posts will be happy to know that I might not post much after November because my husband might kill me. I talked one of my best friends into going and I bought 2 tickets - 5th row center for opening night. I won't be telling the husband until much later...that way he won't kill me until I return. 8 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:52 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:52 PM Looks like UK ~ U.S flights will be starting up again from July, so looks like things are starting to get back to some kind of normal! Can’t wait to get back to Vegas 3 Quote
nowanorris Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:55 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 08:55 PM Those of you who don't enjoy my salty posts will be happy to know that I might not post much after November because my husband might kill me. I talked one of my best friends into going and I bought 2 tickets - 5th row center for opening night. I won't be telling the husband until much later...that way he won't kill me until I return. :sofunny: :sofunny: 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:00 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:00 PM Those of you who don't enjoy my salty posts will be happy to know that I might not post much after November because my husband might kill me. I talked one of my best friends into going and I bought 2 tickets - 5th row center for opening night. I won't be telling the husband until much later...that way he won't kill me until I return. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
maki_Dion-er Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:22 PM Posted May 17, 2021 at 09:22 PM Does anyone know if there's a seating chart with rows? I'm row O in rear orchestra and I'm afraid I'm in the back! LOL I think you are Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.