Abodi2002 Posted November 10, 2024 at 01:11 PM Posted November 10, 2024 at 01:11 PM I'm really hoping you two are wrong about this What reason would Barnev have to make that up? Time will tell. tbh last we heard Barnev was saying he probably wouldn’t perform with Celine again. 1 Quote
Davar Posted November 10, 2024 at 02:46 PM Posted November 10, 2024 at 02:46 PM I'm really hoping you two are wrong about this What reason would Barnev have to make that up? Time will tell. This is exactly what I’m saying. We invent stories to serve our own interests, either to spread falsehoods or to convince ourselves and others they’re true because we want them to be. It’s bizarre. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted November 10, 2024 at 03:29 PM Posted November 10, 2024 at 03:29 PM I'm really hoping you two are wrong about this What reason would Barnev have to make that up? Time will tell. Maybe he isn’t the one making it up…. Quote
No1IrishFan Posted November 10, 2024 at 03:45 PM Posted November 10, 2024 at 03:45 PM So what do we reckon, will we hear something this month or silence until the start of 2025? Don’t see them announcing anything in December so it’s either within the next 3 weeks or it’s next year. 1 Quote
comingback Posted November 10, 2024 at 03:50 PM Posted November 10, 2024 at 03:50 PM What do we know about the AEG contract? Is it possible to switch to Live Nation/CP? Quote
Nmj Posted November 10, 2024 at 06:56 PM Posted November 10, 2024 at 06:56 PM What do we know about the AEG contract? Is it possible to switch to Live Nation/CP? I’d say no. Quote
smw Posted November 10, 2024 at 07:10 PM Posted November 10, 2024 at 07:10 PM So many people associate Celine with the Colosseum. And Adele just reminded everyone that the Colosseum is Celine Dion's palace. But I also know Celine's shows will sell out wherever she performs. 1 Quote
Frenchie Posted November 10, 2024 at 08:15 PM Posted November 10, 2024 at 08:15 PM How is Resorts World doing? Thought I heard they are generally not doing well. Quote
Davey84 Posted November 10, 2024 at 08:28 PM Author Posted November 10, 2024 at 08:28 PM What do we know about the AEG contract? Is it possible to switch to Live Nation/CP?Probably not without paying a huge breach of contract fee... Which I don't think Céline can pay right now... Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 10, 2024 at 09:45 PM Posted November 10, 2024 at 09:45 PM What do we know about the AEG contract? Is it possible to switch to Live Nation/CP? Most likely not, and even if she could…it wouldn’t look good on her after how they’ve stood by her side through her health struggles and Rene’s. It would just be in poor taste. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 11, 2024 at 08:06 AM Posted November 11, 2024 at 08:06 AM It would be amazing if Aeg could take back over the colosseum, as currently there ain’t that many artists/shows scheduled for either RW or CP for the 2nd half of 2025 so anything is possible from a business point of view. But, Céline signed a contract with RW and they have waited for her and whether that contract has ended or not, she is the type of person who will see out a new contract with RW. For all we know it could have been for a year/year and a half… but I do believe we will see her back at the colosseum performing one day And I really do believe that this is the month that we find out about it and maybe the new rumoured album/‘s. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted November 11, 2024 at 03:21 PM Posted November 11, 2024 at 03:21 PM It would be amazing if Aeg could take back over the colosseum, as currently there ain’t that many artists/shows scheduled for either RW or CP for the 2nd half of 2025 so anything is possible from a business point of view. But, Céline signed a contract with RW and they have waited for her and whether that contract has ended or not, she is the type of person who will see out a new contract with RW. For all we know it could have been for a year/year and a half… but I do believe we will see her back at the colosseum performing one day And I really do believe that this is the month that we find out about it and maybe the new rumoured album/‘s. You think she will announce soon? 1 Quote
LukeD Posted November 11, 2024 at 05:29 PM Posted November 11, 2024 at 05:29 PM Guys, what is the full name of Celine's new manager? Quote
Nmj Posted November 11, 2024 at 06:55 PM Posted November 11, 2024 at 06:55 PM (edited) Guys, what is the full name of Celine's new manager? John Nelson. https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/shes-going-to-be-back-on-stage-kotb-confident-of-dions-return-3066874/amp/ Edited November 11, 2024 at 06:57 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 12, 2024 at 05:42 AM Posted November 12, 2024 at 05:42 AM (edited) She better go back to caesars palace. It’s much better than resort’s world. And didn’t they say that they’re planning a whole new show. So, they’re still in planning no rehearsals yet. Maybe they’re thinking what would be the whole look of the show. I guess more LEDS like Adele’s. Edited November 12, 2024 at 05:46 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Céline RO Posted November 12, 2024 at 09:34 AM Posted November 12, 2024 at 09:34 AM And didn't they say that they're planning a whole new show. So, they're still in planning no rehearsals yet. Maybe they're thinking what would be the whole look of the show. I guess more LEDS like Adele's. That was half a year ago… Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted November 12, 2024 at 02:55 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 02:55 PM She better go back to caesars palace. It’s much better than resort’s world. And didn’t they say that they’re planning a whole new show. So, they’re still in planning no rehearsals yet. Maybe they’re thinking what would be the whole look of the show. I guess more LEDS like Adele’s. A new show… doesn’t mean at Caesar’s.. She has contract with AEG which operates Resorts World now and no longer operates Caesar’s Palace colosseum like before. She won’t be back at Caesar’s anytime soon unless years down the road AEG picks up the venue again. So get used to resorts world being her new home if she does another residency. Quote
No1IrishFan Posted November 12, 2024 at 03:08 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 03:08 PM (edited) A new show… doesn’t mean at Caesar’s.. She has contract with AEG which operates Resorts World now and no longer operates Caesar’s Palace colosseum like before. She won’t be back at Caesar’s anytime soon unless years down the road AEG picks up the venue again. So get used to resorts world being her new home if she does another residency. I wonder does Celine regret signing with RW given its reputation. I have only heard and read bad things at this point. When it was being built it probably seemed like a great choice but not so much now Edited November 12, 2024 at 03:09 PM by No1IrishFan Quote
Dreamy Posted November 12, 2024 at 03:15 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 03:15 PM (edited) If Céline comes back to Vegas I am sure she is going to have a show at RW. They are waiting for her and we know how nice, professional and thankful Céline is. CP was a nice chapter in her life in many ways.I prefer honestly her doing shows in The Sphere. Maybe RW and Sphere differents shows.Dreeeeeam dream dream dream 🎶 Edited November 12, 2024 at 03:17 PM by Dreamy Quote
Nmj Posted November 12, 2024 at 03:26 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 03:26 PM If Céline comes back to Vegas I am sure she is going to have a show at RW. They are waiting for her and we know how nice, professional and thankful Céline is. CP was a nice chapter in her life in many ways.I prefer honestly her doing shows in The Sphere. Maybe RW and Sphere differents shows.Dreeeeeam dream dream dream 🎶 What’s your sources saying about a Vegas return? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted November 12, 2024 at 04:33 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 04:33 PM It’s on like DiON! Sorry I couldn’t resist 1 Quote
RosieBarron Posted November 12, 2024 at 04:42 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 04:42 PM I wonder does Celine regret signing with RW given its reputation. I have only heard and read bad things at this point. When it was being built it probably seemed like a great choice but not so much now Of course if Celine had started at Resorts World as intended the story could have been different. She would have been their biggest pull in terms of getting international audiences in. Quote
Dreamy Posted November 12, 2024 at 05:45 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 05:45 PM I wish I would have a source... Mon amour Quote
Nmj Posted November 12, 2024 at 06:30 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 06:30 PM I wish I would have a source... Mon amour On moment you have info the next you don’t have a source? Quote
comingback Posted November 12, 2024 at 06:56 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 06:56 PM Remember, Dreamy is the source. LOLAre we even sure that she will back on stage next year? We will see... Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 12, 2024 at 07:59 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 07:59 PM (edited) That was half a year ago… half a year ago? I'm sure it was mentioned around the time where they were promoting the documentary saying they're working a new type of show indicating they're scrapping the old one? Edited November 12, 2024 at 08:04 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 12, 2024 at 08:02 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 08:02 PM (edited) A new show… doesn’t mean at Caesar’s.. She has contract with AEG which operates Resorts World now and no longer operates Caesar’s Palace colosseum like before. She won’t be back at Caesar’s anytime soon unless years down the road AEG picks up the venue again. So get used to resorts world being her new home if she does another residency. I didn't said that the new show will be at Caesar's. I'm saying that they were planning a new type of show like scrapping the old one before the diagnosis. Edited November 12, 2024 at 08:02 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
célinedionfan_16 Posted November 12, 2024 at 09:56 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 09:56 PM A new show… doesn’t mean at Caesar’s.. She has contract with AEG which operates Resorts World now and no longer operates Caesar’s Palace colosseum like before. She won’t be back at Caesar’s anytime soon unless years down the road AEG picks up the venue again. So get used to resorts world being her new home if she does another residency. First of all, I'm also a little skeptical about the news I shared from Barnev. Not because I don't trust the source, but because of the nature of her disease. That being said, it's interesting how you called it out as a lie/made up and then write about how it would be years down the road before she returns to Caesars (as if you have any clue at all).. Yes, we get it that she has a contract with AEG. No need to be a snippy brat Quote
Nmj Posted November 12, 2024 at 10:10 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 10:10 PM (edited) First of all, I'm also a little skeptical about the news I shared from Barnev. Not because I don't trust the source, but because of the nature of her disease. That being said, it's interesting how you called it out as a lie/made up and then write about how it would be years down the road before she returns to Caesars (as if you have any clue at all).. Yes, we get it that she has a contract with AEG. No need to be a snippy brat Hi “snippy brat” here, I’m in communication with Barnev and I know your story is BS. I’m going to have to explain it again so you understand it… I never said she would return “years down the road” to the Colosseum, I said the only way it would EVER be possible, would be if The colosseum at Caesar’s Palace went under the AEG umbrella again… Celine is a AEG artist, even her manager works for them. Edited November 12, 2024 at 10:11 PM by Nmj Quote
célinedionfan_16 Posted November 12, 2024 at 10:18 PM Posted November 12, 2024 at 10:18 PM Hi "snippy brat" here, I'm in communication with Barnev and I know your story is BS. I'm going to have to explain it again so you understand it… I never said she would return "years down the road" to the Colosseum, I said the only way it would EVER be possible, would be if The colosseum at Caesar's Palace went under the AEG umbrella again… Celine is a AEG artist, even her manager works for them. The point I'm making is you know no more than the rest of us. You are, however, very good at restating the same facts that are common knowledge. I'm not on the forum to share made-up stories. If you think the story was fake, then that's your opinion. No need to shoot the messenger or insinuate that I'm a liar. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.