comingback Posted September 19, 2024 at 10:33 AM Posted September 19, 2024 at 10:33 AM So now we have 2 new albums, a show in Vegas and NY and a movie? It will be interesting how it work out. Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 19, 2024 at 05:49 PM Posted September 19, 2024 at 05:49 PM So now we have 2 new albums, a show in Vegas and NY and a movie? It will be interesting how it work out. Or we have lots of rumors, i guess time will tell! 🤞 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 19, 2024 at 05:55 PM Posted September 19, 2024 at 05:55 PM Who is that guy making up the rumors on a television show? Does he have any credibility? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 19, 2024 at 06:04 PM Posted September 19, 2024 at 06:04 PM I won’t believe a word until I see that things start to happen. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
karatedude317 Posted September 19, 2024 at 06:13 PM Posted September 19, 2024 at 06:13 PM So now we have 2 new albums, a show in Vegas and NY and a movie? It will be interesting how it work out. Or we have lots of rumors, i guess time will tell! 🤞 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 19, 2024 at 07:13 PM Posted September 19, 2024 at 07:13 PM (edited) True but at the same time why are TC leaving quite a few MSG crumbs… and other than the premiere of her doc in June that lasted just a few hours… what else has she been doing in NYC this year? Edited September 19, 2024 at 07:13 PM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
Nmj Posted September 19, 2024 at 08:24 PM Posted September 19, 2024 at 08:24 PM True but at the same time why are TC leaving quite a few MSG crumbs… and other than the premiere of her doc in June that lasted just a few hours… what else has she been doing in NYC this year? It’s all odd… team Celine is either giving us Easter eggs OR they are just clueless and whatever intern is running her socials is a NY/ MSG fan?! Quote
Jeanette Posted September 19, 2024 at 10:27 PM Posted September 19, 2024 at 10:27 PM I honestly think the social media posts are just purely random with no rhyme or reasoning behind them. I think we’re giving them too much credit with the whole easter eggs thing. I feel as if this new team running her social media are really no better than before. Although we did get a couple of surprises around the Olympics performance when Celine was actually active and doing something so maybe I’m doing them an injustice and they’re just struggling to fill the slow news days so to speak but even with the Olympics posts, they took that too far. Yeah, we’ve had a few unreleased photos but for me it’s not enough. We want updates on Celine’s health and what she’s up to, if anything and more personal interactions from Celine herself but I realise that’s down to Celine to make happen and not her team. 2 Quote
Jeanette Posted September 19, 2024 at 10:38 PM Posted September 19, 2024 at 10:38 PM Is anyone else kinda shocked that if what they’re saying about a return to the Vegas stage is true that we’re still a year away from it?! I was sure this guy said November/December time but perhaps I misunderstood it as everyone else is reporting next September. I mean a lot can happen in a year, god forbid but her health could easily deteriorate by then if it’s true what they say about treatments only working short term. I actually got the impression from her that she was itching to get back on stage now while she’s feeling good but maybe I misinterpreted that as well. Quote
Nmj Posted September 20, 2024 at 03:53 AM Posted September 20, 2024 at 03:53 AM Is anyone else kinda shocked that if what they’re saying about a return to the Vegas stage is true that we’re still a year away from it?! I was sure this guy said November/December time but perhaps I misunderstood it as everyone else is reporting next September. I mean a lot can happen in a year, god forbid but her health could easily deteriorate by then if it’s true what they say about treatments only working short term. I actually got the impression from her that she was itching to get back on stage now while she’s feeling good but maybe I misinterpreted that as well. I don’t know who that guy is but I think he knows nothing… a Feb English album which is what he said is odd timing and weird. Quote
Nmj Posted September 20, 2024 at 04:02 AM Posted September 20, 2024 at 04:02 AM Is anyone else kinda shocked that if what they’re saying about a return to the Vegas stage is true that we’re still a year away from it?! I was sure this guy said November/December time but perhaps I misunderstood it as everyone else is reporting next September. I mean a lot can happen in a year, god forbid but her health could easily deteriorate by then if it’s true what they say about treatments only working short term. I actually got the impression from her that she was itching to get back on stage now while she’s feeling good but maybe I misinterpreted that as well. I don’t know who that guy is but I think he knows nothing… a Feb English album which is what he said is odd timing and weird. Quote
CélineI'mAlive Posted September 21, 2024 at 10:30 PM Posted September 21, 2024 at 10:30 PM A Facebook profile confirmed, if I remember correctly, thanks to a person close to Céline that she is preparing a new album and a new residency. 1 Quote
celinish98 Posted September 22, 2024 at 07:30 PM Posted September 22, 2024 at 07:30 PM (edited) I think it was last week that the album rumours were also being told by a music store in Paris. The 1 hour shows rumours have been on the internet before. The movie is something new. A new movie about her life? Or celine in a acting role? If those 1 hours shows would be true, you think they adjust ticketprices for it? Or would they get away with the high prices these days for a 1 hour show? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk I got the impression she might be acting, it is an unfulfilled dream of hers after all, which I hope does come true. That said, what I understood is that the commentator has no knowledge of her role in it. Everything is ambiguous at the moment. But I'd love to see her playing a character beyond herself. If this is true, I think prices will remain the same because it will be limited days for a limited time period—assuming she'll do maybe a year's worth of residency, for instance. This is pure speculation on my part; I have no idea. Edited September 22, 2024 at 07:30 PM by celinish98 1 Quote
celinish98 Posted September 22, 2024 at 07:53 PM Posted September 22, 2024 at 07:53 PM (edited) Is anyone else kinda shocked that if what they're saying about a return to the Vegas stage is true that we're still a year away from it?! I was sure this guy said November/December time but perhaps I misunderstood it as everyone else is reporting next September. I mean a lot can happen in a year, god forbid but her health could easily deteriorate by then if it's true what they say about treatments only working short term. I actually got the impression from her that she was itching to get back on stage now while she's feeling good but maybe I misinterpreted that as well. I actually think it's a reasonable timeline. Most if not all of her residencies were planned a year or more ahead of its opening date. But I understand where you're coming from, her health is an unpredictable factor, but so is that of anyone of us. I don't doubt she is itching to come back; just like we're itching to see her on stage again.But there are so many factors at play in creating a show that meets Celine's needs, her band's needs, the venue's requirements, and the expectations of fans and critics, a lot of planning is necessary. It's also important to have backup plans in case there are any hiccups along the way. So imo, a year seems realistic. Also, should all these other projects be in the works, she must be busy working on these things too. For her it must be moving at a very fast pace. Again, if all these rumors are true about albums and movie. Edited September 22, 2024 at 08:03 PM by celinish98 3 Quote
Dreamy Posted September 23, 2024 at 01:19 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 01:19 PM Hello everyone! Céline is doing well.Please, we already know that you are doing many things and the priority is to focus on your health. This does not mean that he has got worse. Please, we all know what her rare disease is but it doesn't help to be speculating about whether she will get worse, etc.This is the last time I will comment on this. I'm doing it for the rest of the fans who worry about rumours etc.We have many reasons to be happy. Little by little, day by day.... surprise... surprise.... Hugs and kisses for the ladies and kisses for a few boys. 3 Quote
comingback Posted September 23, 2024 at 01:33 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 01:33 PM (edited) Hello everyone! Céline is doing well.Please, we already know that you are doing many things and the priority is to focus on your health. This does not mean that he has got worse. Please, we all know what her rare disease is but it doesn't help to be speculating about whether she will get worse, etc.This is the last time I will comment on this. I'm doing it for the rest of the fans who worry about rumours etc.We have many reasons to be happy. Little by little, day by day.... surprise... surprise.... Hugs and kisses for the ladies and kisses for a few boys. Thank you Dreamy. I know we are a little impatient. We hope that an announcent will come soon. Edited September 23, 2024 at 01:34 PM by comingback 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 23, 2024 at 01:56 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 01:56 PM Hello everyone! Céline is doing well.Please, we already know that you are doing many things and the priority is to focus on your health. This does not mean that he has got worse. Please, we all know what her rare disease is but it doesn't help to be speculating about whether she will get worse, etc.This is the last time I will comment on this. I'm doing it for the rest of the fans who worry about rumours etc.We have many reasons to be happy. Little by little, day by day.... surprise... surprise.... Hugs and kisses for the ladies and kisses for a few boys. I forget what is dreamy source? Quote
Dreamy Posted September 23, 2024 at 02:24 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 02:24 PM (edited) wrong spelling: I was meaning "her"( not your...)I need to sleep more Edited September 23, 2024 at 02:27 PM by Dreamy Quote
Nmj Posted September 23, 2024 at 02:25 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 02:25 PM wrong spelling: I was meanin her not your...I need to sleep more Do you have a source dreamy or are you just speaking to speak your thoughts? 2 Quote
Dreamy Posted September 23, 2024 at 02:28 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 02:28 PM Hello everyone! Céline is doing well.Please, we already know that you are doing many things and the priority is to focus on your health. This does not mean that he has got worse. Please, we all know what her rare disease is but it doesn't help to be speculating about whether she will get worse, etc.This is the last time I will comment on this. I'm doing it for the rest of the fans who worry about rumours etc.We have many reasons to be happy. Little by little, day by day.... surprise... surprise.... Hugs and kisses for the ladies and kisses for a few boys. P.S. wrong spelling: I was meaning "her"( not your...)I need to sleep more Quote
Nmj Posted September 23, 2024 at 02:38 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 02:38 PM P.S. wrong spelling: I was meaning "her"( not your...)I need to sleep more Forget the the spelling, whose your source? Quote
Dreamy Posted September 23, 2024 at 03:13 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 03:13 PM (edited) Let me tell something: The spelling is important, I made a lot of mistakes but it is because of many reasons. Talking about Céline, Let's be positive, ok? About my source, I do not have a source, I am the source (just kidding, right) You are going straingt to the point If you trust is ok if not just wait and as I said, " be positive"More kisses and hugs lovely members Edited September 23, 2024 at 03:14 PM by Dreamy 3 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 23, 2024 at 03:21 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 03:21 PM Let me tell something: The spelling is important, I made a lot of mistakes but it is because of many reasons. Talking about Céline, Let's be positive, ok? About my source, I do not have a source, I am the source (just kidding, right) You are going straingt to the point If you trust is ok if not just wait and as I said, " be positive"More kisses and hugs lovely members Will we be waiting long? You’re killing me! Quote
comingback Posted September 23, 2024 at 03:33 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 03:33 PM Come on dreamy more information please. Are the rumors about the new LV show/NY show, 2 new albums and a movie for 2025 true? Quote
Céline RO Posted September 23, 2024 at 03:49 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 03:49 PM I forget what is dreamy source? I’m happy to just accept him as some divine source that gives us that extra bit of hope we need to hold on to, without questioning it. I’m honestly grateful for Dreamy and what he provides, not so much in terms of facts but more for mental/morale and the general wellbeing on the forum. Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted September 23, 2024 at 05:11 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 05:11 PM I’m happy to just accept him as some divine source that gives us that extra bit of hope we need to hold on to, without questioning it. I’m honestly grateful for Dreamy and what he provides, not so much in terms of facts but more for mental/morale and the general wellbeing on the forum. What has dreamy gotten right so far? I’m confused. Quote
incognito Posted September 23, 2024 at 05:26 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 05:26 PM What has dreamy gotten right so far? I’m confused. I’ve forgotten but it was something. 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 23, 2024 at 05:28 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 05:28 PM Didn’t he tell us something was coming just before the SPS video and also just before the tour was cancelled? I trust him. Quote
mirage Posted September 23, 2024 at 05:44 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 05:44 PM I’m happy to just accept him as some divine source that gives us that extra bit of hope we need to hold on to, without questioning it. I’m honestly grateful for Dreamy and what he provides, not so much in terms of facts but more for mental/morale and the general wellbeing on the forum.He isn't saying a thing with his post.We can all post stuff like that. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 23, 2024 at 08:13 PM Posted September 23, 2024 at 08:13 PM He isn't saying a thing with his post.We can all post stuff like that. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Hence why I said “not so much in terms of facts”. It’s more of a morale boost - a positive (and hopefully unifying) message from someone who, for one reason or another, ended up in such a role. Of course we could all say it. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.