Jump to content

New Las Vegas residency show!


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi "snippy brat" here, I'm in communication with Barnev and I know your story is BS. I'm going to have to explain it again so you understand it… I never said she would return "years down the road" to the Colosseum, I said the only way it would EVER be possible, would be if The colosseum at Caesar's Palace went under the AEG umbrella again… Celine is a AEG artist, even her manager works for them. :)

 

Also, if I'm wrong and you do know more than the rest of us, feel free to share the screenshots of your communications with Barnev.

Posted (edited)

I hope that — considering Celine’s condition — she also has management and a team that is strategizing how to handle the other aspects of her career. Everything with her career seems so wrapped up in AEG.

 

Her career has been so concert-focused for decades, but I don’t know if that’s going to be a winning strategy moving forward.

 

Even at her commercial peak, Celine always loved to be onstage the most because it’s where she felt the most in control. So I’m sure it’s daunting for her to think about other ways to connect to the fans outside of regular concerts. But a great team could help her. And it might lead to some interesting new projects.

 

Edited by smw
  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

Also, if I'm wrong and you do know more than the rest of us, feel free to share the screenshots of your communications with Barnev.

 

I didn’t say you were lying I said the story was a lie. And you don’t have to believe me either, I won’t post any screen shots as that’s a breach of trust.

Posted

I hope that — considering Celine’s condition — she also has management and a team that is strategizing how to handle the other aspects of her career. Everything with her career seems so wrapped up in AEG.

 

Her career has been so concert-focused for decades, but I don’t know if that’s going to be a winning strategy moving forward.

 

Even at her commercial peak, Celine always loved to be onstage the most because it’s where she felt the most in control. So I’m sure it’s daunting for her to think about other ways to connect to the fans outside of regular concerts. But a great team could help her. And it might lead to some interesting new projects.

 

EXACTLY!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Yes I know we all want Celine to be exactly who she was before SPS, when she was performing 100-200 shows a year, performing all over the world & such. & yes I do wish for that as well since I never had the chance to see her in concert.

 

But, at the same time, we all need to be a little bit REALISTIC when it comes to Celine & what she is able to physically do or not do with dealing with SPS! Whether any of us want to admit it ourselves (& CELINE HERSELF admit it,) she has SPS & will have to deal with that for the rest of her life, & after seeing her struggles in that documentary, her abilities will be a bit limited physically due to SPS!

 

Sorry but I think sometimes fans have forgotten about the struggles she went through near the end of the documentary. & I know Celine herself has mentioned that she misses the big concerts, touring, residencies, etc that she has been used to doing most of her life up until nearly 5 years ago. But I do hope that Celine DOES NOT PUSH HERSELF TOO HARD & DOES NOT GO BACK TO TAKING 80-90 MG VALIUMS like she was doing before the Covid Pandemic forced her to stop!!

 

Because as much as we all wish to see her do big concerts, tours, residencies, etc again like the "good ole days", & Celine also misses the "good ole days" as well... I also would MUCH RATHER see Celine be ALIVE & AROUND FOR HER FAMILY FOR MANY MORE YEARS, ESPECIALLY HER BOYS, than to sadly have her have a TRAGIC OVERDOSE on Valiums + other meds so that she can try to be who she used to be in order to make everybody else happy!!!! Like you said, there are still SOOOOOO MANY other things she can do in her career that hopefully will not too straineous on her physically, such as recording songs & albums, doing small acting roles, guest judging on "The Voice" or "American Idol", maybe even having a small online talk show or podcast from at the comfort if her home, & all of her boys are old enough to help her out with the technical stuff now!! So yes there is GREAT POSSIBILITIES for her to still be in the entertainment business, but without trying to push herself too hard to end up either damaging her health further, or EVEN WORSE, trying to end her life too soon!!

  • Like 1
Posted

My friend’s mom went to Barnev’s show in Gatineau last night and asked him for Céline news. According to Barnev, Céline’s announcing a new residency very soon!! And it’s at Caesar’s Palace. He said she didn’t want to do a new show anywhere else 😊

 

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Ohhhhhh good Lordy Lordy Lordy please have mercy on my soul lol... Here we go with more claims of "INSIDER INFORMATION" on this forum!!!! Good Lord, how many of you all on this forum TRULY THINK YOU ALL HAVE "INSIDER INFO" FROM CELINE & COMPANY, ITS RIDICULOUS!!!!

 

I am sorry if that sounds harsh, & I know everybody has been STARVING FOR CELINE NEWS, especially after such an eventful summer we had with the Olympics performance & the release of her documentary... But its gotten ridiculous that fans on here KEEP MAKING UP RUMORS, CLAIMING TO HAVE "INSIDE INFO & CONNECTIONS" TO CELINE & HER TEAM, WHEN IN FACT YOU ALL DONT!!!!

 

Come on now, after all of the "insider info & predictions" coming from this forum & on social media the past 2 years, SO FAR NONE OF THEM HAS CAME TRUE YET!!!!

 

& yes, it is OK to have hopes & dreams for Celine for her future, WE ALL DO!! But its a BIG difference between expressing hopes & dreams for her career, & SPREADING AROUND FALSE INFO PRETENDING ITS THE TRUTH!!!! Seriously, some of you all need to grow up. Its already mid November, the holidays are coming right around the corner. I VERY MUCH DOUBT any announcements for anything is coming for the rest of this year, as maybe Celine wants to, gee I don't know, SPEND TIME WITH HER KIDS & FAMI!Y DURING THE HOLIDAYS??!! So honestly, IF anything major is going to happen down the road, I would NOT count on anything happening the rest of 2024!! If there is anything happening in the near future (which we are all GUESSING, as there has been NO confirmation from Celine & company at thus point,) it most likely will not be announced until next year AFTER HOLIDAYS ARE OVER & NOT SOONER!!!!

Posted

half a year ago? I'm sure it was mentioned around the time where they were promoting the documentary saying they're working a new type of show indicating they're scrapping the old one?

 

Yes, that was half a year ago…

The best is yet to come...
Posted

EXACTLY!!!! Yes I know we all want Celine to be exactly who she was before SPS, when she was performing 100-200 shows a year, performing all over the world & such. & yes I do wish for that as well since I never had the chance to see her in concert.

 

But, at the same time, we all need to be a little bit REALISTIC when it comes to Celine & what she is able to physically do or not do with dealing with SPS! Whether any of us want to admit it ourselves (& CELINE HERSELF admit it,) she has SPS & will have to deal with that for the rest of her life, & after seeing her struggles in that documentary, her abilities will be a bit limited physically due to SPS!

 

Sorry but I think sometimes fans have forgotten about the struggles she went through near the end of the documentary. & I know Celine herself has mentioned that she misses the big concerts, touring, residencies, etc that she has been used to doing most of her life up until nearly 5 years ago. But I do hope that Celine DOES NOT PUSH HERSELF TOO HARD & DOES NOT GO BACK TO TAKING 80-90 MG VALIUMS like she was doing before the Covid Pandemic forced her to stop!!

 

Because as much as we all wish to see her do big concerts, tours, residencies, etc again like the "good ole days", & Celine also misses the "good ole days" as well... I also would MUCH RATHER see Celine be ALIVE & AROUND FOR HER FAMILY FOR MANY MORE YEARS, ESPECIALLY HER BOYS, than to sadly have her have a TRAGIC OVERDOSE on Valiums + other meds so that she can try to be who she used to be in order to make everybody else happy!!!! Like you said, there are still SOOOOOO MANY other things she can do in her career that hopefully will not too straineous on her physically, such as recording songs & albums, doing small acting roles, guest judging on "The Voice" or "American Idol", maybe even having a small online talk show or podcast from at the comfort if her home, & all of her boys are old enough to help her out with the technical stuff now!! So yes there is GREAT POSSIBILITIES for her to still be in the entertainment business, but without trying to push herself too hard to end up either damaging her health further, or EVEN WORSE, trying to end her life too soon!!

 

Oh good Lord... it's back...

  • Like 3
Posted

How is Resorts World doing? Thought I heard they are generally not doing well.

 

They're not doing well. At all. Lots of financial issues and they're also attached the Shohei Ohtani gambling scandal as well as the former President Scott Sibella being fired and fined. The fact that they only had Carrie Underwood... they needed Janet Jackson. And they need Celine.

Posted
I’d be really happy if they used the new arrangements from yesterday’s performance on the new show!
  • Like 5

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
Enjoying new arrangement. Finally something fresh to listen to. Hope they continue this path
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Oh good Lord... it's back...

 

Wow you come out of hiding for 2-3 months of NOT POSTING JUST TO RESPOND TO MY POST??

 

Wow stalker much?? Lol Just saying...

 

You're the one who has been making "predictions" about Celine "making announcements to start a new tour or new residency" or something during the past 2 years & STILL HAS BEEN WRONG??

 

What happened to your predictions?? Again just saying... Peace out ✌👋

Posted (edited)

Wow you come out of hiding for 2-3 months of NOT POSTING JUST TO RESPOND TO MY POST??

 

Wow stalker much?? Lol Just saying...

 

You're the one who has been making "predictions" about Celine "making announcements to start a new tour or new residency" or something during the past 2 years & STILL HAS BEEN WRONG??

 

What happened to your predictions?? Again just saying... Peace out ✌��

 

... Are you stupid? I am not the one who has been making predictions at all you got me confused with somebody else. Lmfao. Even if I was, the difference is I LIVE IN VEGAS and I have friends in the entertainment industry who actually DO have sources and know things. I also made a few other posts so girl you're not that special nor will you ever be. I also have a busy life so I'm not on here all the time. b**** please. FOH!!

Edited by seantrainor
  • Like 1
Posted

Non-news from LV Review Journal: https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/what-does-celine-dions-12-1-2-minute-set-mean-for-las-vegas-3212145/

“She performed to piano accompaniment and an orchestral track, her vocals reportedly live. Dancers in white and a full choir joined for “I’m Alive.”

Though encouraging to her worldwide following, the event has not prompted Dion’s camp to update her prognosis for a return to the Strip. We can confidently report, again, that dates are being held at Resorts World Theatre for her possible return. But nothing for her has been booked or announced.

Efforts to reach AEG Presents officials for comment about Dion’s status have been unsuccessful.”

  • Like 1
Posted

Non-news from LV Review Journal: https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/what-does-celine-dions-12-1-2-minute-set-mean-for-las-vegas-3212145/

“She performed to piano accompaniment and an orchestral track, her vocals reportedly live. Dancers in white and a full choir joined for “I’m Alive.”

Though encouraging to her worldwide following, the event has not prompted Dion’s camp to update her prognosis for a return to the Strip. We can confidently report, again, that dates are being held at Resorts World Theatre for her possible return. But nothing for her has been booked or announced.

Efforts to reach AEG Presents officials for comment about Dion’s status have been unsuccessful.”

 

Does he say AEG hasn’t returned requests to comment, or has not given any info in their comment. I’m confused by the way he worded it.

Posted

Non-news from LV Review Journal: https://www.reviewjo...-vegas-3212145/

"She performed to piano accompaniment and an orchestral track, her vocals reportedly live. Dancers in white and a full choir joined for "I'm Alive."

Though encouraging to her worldwide following, the event has not prompted Dion's camp to update her prognosis for a return to the Strip. We can confidently report, again, that dates are being held at Resorts World Theatre for her possible return. But nothing for her has been booked or announced.

Efforts to reach AEG Presents officials for comment about Dion's status have been unsuccessful."

 

"Nothing for her has booked or announced." :hmm: The "possible return" statement sounds not promising.

Posted

"Nothing for her has booked or announced." :hmm: The "possible return" statement sounds not promising.

 

They know nothing.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Does he say AEG hasn’t returned requests to comment, or has not given any info in their comment. I’m confused by the way he worded it.

 

They were not able to reach AEG.

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted

I’m super impatient to know now if something is coming before Christmas. I want to plan a trip!

 

I wonder if AEG avoided commenting because something is happening soon? It’s one thing to deny it months in advance but if it’s soon, they might just stay silent.

EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted

I’m super impatient to know now if something is coming before Christmas. I want to plan a trip!

 

I wonder if AEG avoided commenting because something is happening soon? It’s one thing to deny it months in advance but if it’s soon, they might just stay silent.

 

Well let’s see the ideal time to capitalize on the before Christmas sales is before thanksgiving here in the states. However, this coming week is the last full week before thanksgiving, so if they don’t announce it this coming week, part of me believes it’ll be after Christmas for a spring launch of shows. I hope it happens soon.

Posted

I wonder if AEG avoided commenting because something is happening soon? It's one thing to deny it months in advance but if it's soon, they might just stay silent.

 

I don’t think they’ve ever denied it. As far as I remember, they always refused to comment or could not be reached. Nothing different this time.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Celine herself said they were putting on a show. It's just a matter of time before the announce it. But it could take months, if not years...

I just pray it's coming sooner than later (and that I can make myself available)!

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Celine herself said they were putting on a show. It's just a matter of time before the announce it. But it could take months, if not years...

I just pray it's coming sooner than later (and that I can make myself available)!

 

That only means they changed the original theme of the show. I remember someone said that the plan for the original show were being more intimate to the audiene. Assuming it will be simple.

 

I hope now it’s grand like A New Day and Adele’s show.

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 3
Posted

That only means they changed the original theme of the show. I remember someone said that the plan for the original show were being more intimate to the audiene. Assuming it will be simple.

 

I hope now it's grand like A New Day and Adele's show.

Or a mix between simple and being close to the audience (like for songs that fit that) and having grand visuals and production overall
Posted
Adele is releasing a spectacular vinyl with her Vegas show. Hard to believe that the audio from Celine’s show isn’t even in streaming platforms…
  • Like 5

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

Yeah, Celine's team just sucks in general.

 

Last week, they uploaded footage from behind the scenes of the Courage photoshoot, almost 6 years after the album release. This is truly a joke. They can go jump in a lake.

  • Like 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Adele is releasing a spectacular vinyl with her Vegas show. Hard to believe that the audio from Celine's show isn't even in streaming platforms…

 

and just for $350 a pop.... crazy

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

It’s hard to believe that Celine had all this success and celebrated milestones in Vegas and in the LILV CD we got arguably the worst live recording imaginable in terms of her voice / ability / performances over the Vegas years. Nasal, thin, awful.

 

‘If I currrrrrrrrrd…’

Edited by stevo
  • Like 7
Posted

It’s hard to believe that Celine had all this success and celebrated milestones in Vegas and in the LILV CD we got arguably the worst live recording imaginable in terms of her voice / ability / performances over the Vegas years. Nasal, thin, awful.

 

‘If I currrrrrrrrrd…’

 

That was the team being lazy. They didn’t want to re-record new playbacks, and don’t want identical or near identical official recordings of the hits that are playback. It’s just lazy.

Posted

I always get excited when I see a new post in this topic lol

 

EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted

That was the team being lazy. They didn’t want to re-record new playbacks, and don’t want identical or near identical official recordings of the hits that are playback. It’s just lazy.

 

They could upload the blonde hair DVD concert from 2004 for the fans, but they are lazy.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiSzEznWUS0

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...