Jump to content

[Rumour] New French Album


Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, Stevie1984 said:

Hey everyone, I’ve never wrote on here before so nice to meet you all. 
 

someone on Instagram who works for a radio station posted a snippet from a new song saying it’s her new single. It’s an English song called I’m yours, you’re mine - check it out on the page it’s edroche__ 

 

At first I was like this doesn’t sound like her but after a few more listens it’s definitely her and her voice sounds amazing 

Celine Dion? Nah

it s most likely AI

is giving a bit of Cause I am your lady and your are my man :)

  • Like 1
Posted

Sounds more like AI turned Avril 

Posted

It's not her and sounds more like Faith Hill. Remember that today's April Fools' Day.

  • Sad 1
Posted (edited)

When you dig out old articles like this it really gets the thoughts going as to what new music might look like, was jazz mentioned the other day with how her poster looked

Screenshot_20260402_230617_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20260402_230648_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20260402_230813_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20260402_230941_Chrome.jpg

Edited by scarletpimpernel
Posted (edited)

Just like the shows ended up being big production, huge venue spectacles instead of intimate 1000-seat theatres, I expect the music to very much in line with what she has done in the past. Same format, same chaotic mixture of genres with no real direction, and some of the same people too. 
 

Look at the timeline, the people, the places. This is literally EUS all over again, just bigger.

Edit: More like a mixture of EUS with the commercial, Barbie doll, flashiness of the TC tour.

Edited by Céline RO
  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted
3 hours ago, Céline RO said:

Just like the shows ended up being big production, huge venue spectacles instead of intimate 1000-seat theatres, I expect the music to very much in line with what she has done in the past. Same format, same chaotic mixture of genres with no real direction, and some of the same people too. 
 

Look at the timeline, the people, the places. This is literally EUS all over again, just bigger.

Edit: More like a mixture of EUS with the commercial, Barbie doll, flashiness of the TC tour.

I certainly hope so!  I just need to hear her voice soon. So much is riding on the unknown which is crazy really when she is going to sell out so many tickets based on her saying flippantly that she is well and singing and some dancing too. 
 

I know in my heart that Celine would never do all this if it wasn’t quality. 
 

Kev x

  • Like 5
Posted

Very exciting! I see that Olivia Rodrigo is also releasing the first single from her upcoming album on the 17th but I imagine there shouldn’t be too much overlap, especially with Céline’s being a French song.

The best is yet to come...
Posted

Let's just remember that nothing's been confirmed about new music. Le Parisien has been fairly trustworthy with all the concert details so that's a good sign that they'll be right about this, too, but no one should assume it's a definite thing. That way lies nothing but disappointment and neverending complaints and drama and rending of garments on here if it doesn't happen, when it was never promised in the first place.

  • Like 3
Posted
12 hours ago, rfkavanagh said:

Let's just remember that nothing's been confirmed about new music. Le Parisien has been fairly trustworthy with all the concert details so that's a good sign that they'll be right about this, too, but no one should assume it's a definite thing. That way lies nothing but disappointment and neverending complaints and drama and rending of garments on here if it doesn't happen, when it was never promised in the first place.

With all this presale stress I really hope they will bring us some happy news next Monday. 😍

Posted

The new music will come I'm sure. Now we have just wait and see if le parisien is as right about this as it was about the concerts :) 

  • Like 1
Posted

Gosh this is so exciting, now having her official comeback happening in September and new music to come around with... Who really thought that when watching the documentary? I never gave up hoping, but sometimes it was really hard to stay fully positive about her going on in any capacity, so this is a relief and brings so much joy, happiness, thankfulness, proudness and love 

And the bond where share as her fans together is more perceptible again to me 

greetings to you all

David 

  • Like 3
Posted
18 hours ago, Alex_Incognito said:

Even if certain fans on the forum don't recognize it or know of its existence.  I totally agree with you. It's a song I never get tired of hearing.

Same here, and hearing it live 2016 in Antwerpen as the opener was so magical 🥰

  • Like 4
Posted

Guys, do you think we will get a new music video for the new single?

I really hope so! Maybe she recorded one while she was in New York! 

  • Like 3
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
19 minutes ago, ryba said:

Guys, do you think we will get a new music video for the new single?

I really hope so! Maybe she recorded one while she was in New York! 

I really hope so!  
 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted
24 minutes ago, ryba said:

Guys, do you think we will get a new music video for the new single?

I really hope so! Maybe she recorded one while she was in New York! 

I do! I am feeling that this is going to be a very thorough comeback! And something tells me she missed every aspect of her job, including music videos!

  • Like 4
Posted
6 minutes ago, LukeD said:

I do! I am feeling that this is going to be a very thorough comeback! And something tells me she missed every aspect of her job, including music videos!

I hope so too, boo. She needs to go all out. It still sucks we didn't get any proper vid for EUS

  • Like 6
Posted

They were so good with the communication this time, i am convinced that the new album will be realeased last week of August, after the holidays, and just in time for the concert.

i imagine we will get collector edition : a large shiny box with this beautiful picture of Celine with this shoulderless top 😍😍

Posted

Well it seems Madonna’s long awaited new single drops next Friday too (if we are correct Celine’s will too). 

Kev x

  • Confused 1
Posted
23 minutes ago, Ri2n said:

Any news about new single?

Not yet. 

Posted

[...]

À l’époque, l’entourage du chanteur nous précisait : « Jean-Jacques ne travaille absolument pas sur un album complet de Céline Dion. Il a écrit en 2021 deux chansons pour un éventuel prochain album en français. Une des deux a été acceptée, mais on ne sait pas si elle a été enregistrée. » C’est a priori celle-ci qui a été effectivement retenue et sortira, selon nos informations, le 17 avril.

[...]

Selon nos informations, après ce premier single le 17 avril, un second titre écrit par Ycare suivra avant l’été et un troisième sera dévoilé lors de son premier concert à Paris La Défense Arena le 12 septembre. Les premières chansons d’un album à venir fin 2026 ou courant 2027.

[Source : "Céline Dion de retour : une nouvelle chanson écrite par Jean-Jacques Goldman sortira le 17 avril" - Le Parisien]

 

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[...]

At the time, the singer's entourage told us: "Jean-Jacques is absolutely not working on a full Céline Dion album. In 2021, he wrote two songs for a possible upcoming French-language album. One of the two was accepted, but we don't know if it has been recorded." It seems this is the one that was ultimately chosen and will be released, according to our sources, on April 17.

[...]

According to our sources, after this first single on April 17, a second track written by Ycare will follow before the summer, and a third will be unveiled during his first concert at Paris La Défense Arena on September 12. These are the first songs from an album expected in late 2026 or sometime in 2027.

[Source: "Céline Dion is back: a new song written by Jean-Jacques Goldman will be released on April 17" - Le Parisien]

  • Like 1

Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013

" Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook

Posted
6 hours ago, Peppercorn1991 said:

Well it seems Madonna’s long awaited new single drops next Friday too (if we are correct Celine’s will too). 

Kev x

Yeah I saw that, rumor has it she will perform it at Coachella as well.

Posted (edited)

If a new single actually out this Friday, when do you guys think it will be announced on her socials? If i remember correctly, Love Again was announced a day or two before its release.

Edited by Unison Addict

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...