Balao Posted April 13, 2026 at 05:56 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 05:56 PM Could be called "Donne-moi la main" 😄 1 Quote
eninils26 Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:06 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:06 PM Donne moi ta main ? Where the D is comming from ? Quote
remykyes Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:09 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:09 PM 2 hours ago, Céline RO said: Why would they play it to journalists if they can’t say anything about it? Are any articles planned for the next few days? Basically it gives journalists time to do their write up so on Friday when the song drops all they have to do is slam POST and you have a bunch of (hopefully positive) press dropping around the same time. 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Macaronie Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:24 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:24 PM "D to the I to the O to the.... NNNNN" 🎙️ 1 4 Quote
Nmj Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:24 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:24 PM 14 minutes ago, remykyes said: Basically it gives journalists time to do their write up so on Friday when the song drops all they have to do is slam POST and you have a bunch of (hopefully positive) press dropping around the same time. 🤣 a hefty 4 night deadline for a likely 3 minute song! Must be nice! 2 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:27 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:27 PM I love how the hot topic on the forum has changed completely in a few days lol last week it was the Paris gigs thread and now it’s this we are so lucky really 4 1 Quote
Popular Post idanwcd Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:39 PM Popular Post Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:39 PM (edited) I just hope it becomes a classic and one of the most beautiful French songs ever. After all these years and such a difficult period, she deserves a huge hit. Edited April 13, 2026 at 06:40 PM by idanwcd 8 Quote
Del Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:54 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 06:54 PM 3 hours ago, george_matei said: I was also thinking about something with Danse I could see Danse Avec Moi. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
drove all night Posted April 13, 2026 at 07:08 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 07:08 PM I will be laughing if the song doesn't start with a "D" ... 1 4 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 13, 2026 at 07:12 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 07:12 PM I also want it to be a classic!! I can’t wait! Today was the official confirmation that it’s no longer a rumor. Paris Match was 95% about everything. Kev x 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted April 13, 2026 at 07:42 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 07:42 PM 1 hour ago, Nmj said: 🤣 a hefty 4 night deadline for a likely 3 minute song! Must be nice! Maybe 4 minutes 🥺 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted April 13, 2026 at 07:44 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 07:44 PM 30 minutes ago, Peppercorn1991 said: I also want it to be a classic!! I can’t wait! Today was the official confirmation that it’s no longer a rumor. Paris Match was 95% about everything. Kev x I believe it was Le Parisien who reported it first? In which case I would say 99% on the whole, and I can't remember what the 1% they got wrong was. Quote The best is yet to come...
Davey84 Posted April 13, 2026 at 08:05 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 08:05 PM 1 hour ago, Del said: I could see Danse Avec Moi. D D D D D Dion dans ma tête ouhaa ouhaa 1 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted April 13, 2026 at 08:38 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 08:38 PM 5 hours ago, jmiracle said: Just the single Thanks. What do these sessions look like? Is there a lot of press, do they just play the song once and everybody goes home? Do they share more background information about the whole album? Soooo curious 🫣 2 Quote
comingback Posted April 13, 2026 at 09:19 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 09:19 PM (edited) So what will the new album be like? Edited April 13, 2026 at 09:21 PM by comingback Quote
drove all night Posted April 13, 2026 at 10:03 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 10:03 PM 43 minutes ago, comingback said: So what will the new album be like? I HATE THIS AI-SH**!!! Disrespectful towards Céline! Quote
Nmj Posted April 13, 2026 at 10:36 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 10:36 PM 8 hours ago, anewdayhascome said: As far as I know Celine will not be featured in the video and the video was shot in Paris It’s exciting times but personally I don’t find purpose in a music video with the artist in it. Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted April 13, 2026 at 10:40 PM Posted April 13, 2026 at 10:40 PM Can't believe I've joined this forum about 15 years ago... and that I'm 27 now. Wow. So much happened, went through several dry spells yet still returning here looking foward to what's next in Célines journey. Have a good day, ppl 3 Quote
Balao Posted April 14, 2026 at 12:43 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 12:43 AM 2 hours ago, Nmj said: It’s exciting times but personally I don’t find purpose in a music video with the artist in it. You mean Céline or artists in general? Quote
Nmj Posted April 14, 2026 at 01:01 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 01:01 AM 16 minutes ago, Balao said: You mean Céline or artists in general? Artists in general but Celine too… she’s the only one I know of personally who isn’t in her own music video. 1 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted April 14, 2026 at 03:13 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 03:13 AM (edited) guys come on... the new single is.... Play Me Like A Love Song Edited April 14, 2026 at 03:14 AM by MaiconSC 5 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 14, 2026 at 05:30 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 05:30 AM On 4/13/2026 at 1:14 AM, jmiracle said: I just know but you can trust me ! How’s her voice in the new song? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:52 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:52 AM A couple of days ago some fans were disappointed that the upcoming song is from ten years ago (although it remains unclear if it was written in 2016 or in 2021). I just remembered that Whitney Houston’s I Look To You came out in 2009 but it was written in 1998, so you never know! I’m also very excited to hear what her current voice sounds like 🥰 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
manu23 Posted April 14, 2026 at 07:58 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 07:58 AM I don´t care if the song was written 10 years ago. It doesn´t necessarily mean is bad, although I wonder why it didn´t make it into EUS album in the end. I just hope it was recorded recently so we can hear her current voice. Quote
ryba Posted April 14, 2026 at 08:08 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 08:08 AM I want Celine in the new music video! They could have shot her scenes in the nice LA appartement where they shot her video message. She looked amazing there! There is no point of a music video if Celine isn’t in it! 4 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted April 14, 2026 at 08:28 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 08:28 AM Are there any rumours as to when the song was recorded? Did the Paris magazine say anything? Is it safe to assume it’s recent vocals? Surely they won’t release a lead single from an album with really old non current vocals Quote
idanwcd Posted April 14, 2026 at 08:34 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 08:34 AM I dont imagine that for her comeback single they would use a leftover. Surely they must know the importance of this song. 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:37 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:37 AM 3 hours ago, Celine Fan 77 said: A couple of days ago some fans were disappointed that the upcoming song is from ten years ago (although it remains unclear if it was written in 2016 or in 2021). I just remembered that Whitney Houston’s I Look To You came out in 2009 but it was written in 1998, so you never know! I’m also very excited to hear what her current voice sounds like 🥰 Literally the only reason to believe it’s from 2016 is Erick Benzi’s guess. I find Le Parisien’s statement that the songs were written in 2021 to be far more reliable. Also, Céline herself has examples of such songs. Remember “That’s Just the Woman in Me”? That song was like 15 years old at the time of recording. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:39 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:39 AM 2 hours ago, No1IrishFan said: Are there any rumours as to when the song was recorded? Did the Paris magazine say anything? Is it safe to assume it’s recent vocals? Surely they won’t release a lead single from an album with really old non current vocals Le Parisien said that, although the songs were written in 2021, Goldman’s team did not know whether the chosen song had already been recorded or not (as of September 2025). My guess is that it was recorded at some point since late 2024, as we know Irene Taylor said at the time that Céline was in the studio recording and some of the material was by JJG. Quote The best is yet to come...
rodrigofreitas Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:52 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:52 AM (edited) According to the website Purecharts, in the short video posted on social media, Céline appears running in the middle of the video. They even ask if we recognized her in the teaser video. And watching the video again, it looks like Celine runs past a couple who are sitting in front of a bar. 🤪 Edited April 14, 2026 at 10:58 AM by rodrigofreitas 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.