Peppercorn1991 Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:55 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:55 AM (edited) 6 minutes ago, rodrigofreitas said: According to the website Purecharts, in the short video posted on social media, Céline appears running in the middle of the video. They even ask if we recognized her in the teaser video. And watching the video again, it looks like Celine runs past a couple who are sitting in front of a bar. 🤪 😂 that’s not Celine, the woman is holding a child. I doubt it. I’ve just read the article and it says it’s a comedian not Celine if it reading it right? https://www.chartsinfrance.net/Celine-Dion/news-136065.html Kev x Edited April 14, 2026 at 10:59 AM by Peppercorn1991 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:01 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:01 AM 4 minutes ago, Peppercorn1991 said: 😂 that’s not Celine, the woman is holding a child. I doubt it. I’ve just read the article and it says it’s a comedian not Celine if it reading it right? https://www.chartsinfrance.net/Celine-Dion/news-136065.html Kev x In this part... To me she looks like a stunt double, not Celine, but maybe that's how it'll turn out to be a music video. Quote
stevo Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:04 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:04 AM Definitely not Celine Quote
alexceline Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:16 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:16 AM They’re not saying it’s Celine. There’s some known comedian in the video in a black dress. She’s quite controversial from what I’ve read, so there’ll definitely be some online debate on her participation. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:20 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:20 AM 43 minutes ago, Céline RO said: Literally the only reason to believe it’s from 2016 is Erick Benzi’s guess. I find Le Parisien’s statement that the songs were written in 2021 to be far more reliable. Also, Céline herself has examples of such songs. Remember “That’s Just the Woman in Me”? That song was like 15 years old at the time of recording. Then it’s probably from 2021. Thanks! 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
A new day... Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:51 AM Posted April 14, 2026 at 11:51 AM I don’t mind if it was written 10 years ago, but I’d prefer recently recorded vocals. 2 Quote
Jerre Posted April 14, 2026 at 12:28 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 12:28 PM I'm wondering if we will get another teaser each day... Quote
Els Posted April 14, 2026 at 02:59 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 02:59 PM 3 hours ago, alexceline said: They’re not saying it’s Celine. There’s some known comedian in the video in a black dress. She’s quite controversial from what I’ve read, so there’ll definitely be some online debate on her participation. Yes, according to the article it's a comedienne/humoriste called Marie s'infiltre (Marie Benoliel). I don't know her though. https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_s'infiltre Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted April 14, 2026 at 03:53 PM Popular Post Posted April 14, 2026 at 03:53 PM (edited) Celine just posted another story on Instagram and FB saying Celine Dion x Jean Jacques Goldman https://www.facebook.com/stories/182755806550085/UzpfSVNDOjE0MjQ3NTY5ODk0NTMxOTI=/?view_single=1&source=shared_permalink&mibextid=wwXIfr Edited April 14, 2026 at 04:03 PM by Nmj 6 2 Quote
Del Posted April 14, 2026 at 03:57 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 03:57 PM The wait from now until Friday is going to do me in. Haha 7 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
LukeD Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:03 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:03 PM Exciting times! Looking forward to another JJG masterpiece! Just 3 days left! 2 Quote
LukeD Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:04 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:04 PM The IG story is great. I just wish I could see some gay couples featured too. It's about time! 7 Quote
Nmj Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:05 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:05 PM Just now, LukeD said: Exciting times! Looking forward to another JJG masterpiece! Just 3 days left! Though we knew, today was the official confirmation… does anyone believe that this could be an actual duet they are really pushing that he collabs, I know he’s a big deal still though! 3 Quote
Nmj Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:06 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:06 PM (edited) 4 minutes ago, LukeD said: The IG story is great. I just wish I could see some gay couples featured too. It's about time! Pretty sure yesterday’s included two women? Edited April 14, 2026 at 04:09 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
Macaronie Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:09 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:09 PM 11 minutes ago, Del said: The wait from now until Friday is going to do me in. Haha Same Delly, saaaame 1 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:09 PM Popular Post Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:09 PM 3 minutes ago, Nmj said: Pretty sure yesterday’s included two women? Celine and Dee? 😆 I will have to check again! 8 1 Quote
Popular Post Shaun Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:25 PM Popular Post Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:25 PM Can you believe we’re at this point given the past 6 years? Feels very surreal to be honest! New music AND live shows! Amazing. 15 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Nmj Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:25 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:25 PM 15 minutes ago, LukeD said: Celine and Dee? 😆 I will have to check again! The two where thy hold hands while sitting down… pretty sure 🤷🏽♂️ Quote
Popular Post lyn Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:29 PM Popular Post Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:29 PM 1 minute ago, Shaun said: Can you believe we’re at this point given the past 6 years? Feels very surreal to be honest! New music AND live shows! Amazing. I know I’d seriously resigned myself over the past few years to the fact that I wouldn’t have her in my life anymore and had to seriously find a new hobby/source of joy going forward… glad she’s back cos I never figured that one out 😅 7 3 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
ryba Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:32 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:32 PM My guess is that this video and also the song have been ready since at least 2024, just waiting for the right time to be released. 2 Quote
Tom_London_Fan Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:43 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 04:43 PM So excited to hear this track. I don’t think she’s can’t miss with JJ. I hope she appears in the music video and it’s not just a collection of random clips with lyrics designed in 3 Quote
homerton Posted April 14, 2026 at 05:05 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 05:05 PM My love the album renters the uk top 100 and I am Celine dion almost breaks I to the top 10 compilations chart !! 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted April 14, 2026 at 05:11 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 05:11 PM 1 hour ago, Nmj said: Though we knew, today was the official confirmation… does anyone believe that this could be an actual duet they are really pushing that he collabs, I know he’s a big deal still though! That’s exactly what I was thinking! Quote The best is yet to come...
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 14, 2026 at 05:36 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 05:36 PM Hillarious and embarrassing to see certain members of this forum who called out the more positive and hopeful members of this forum crazy… for thinking a few weeks back that due to her condition she would never return to stage again for a series of shows… or record an album, all of a sudden now acting like it was always going to happen. 🥴 I see you! 🫵 Anyways onwards and upwards, just getting that off my chest! 😉 2 2 1 Quote
Jerre Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:03 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:03 PM I also really hope she does some promo for the new music/concerts... I wanna hear her talking again 1 Quote
Schwa83 Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:12 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:12 PM Do we know for certain if this new single is a newly recorded track or if it was recorded years ago? Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:14 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:14 PM 37 minutes ago, Shamrock_1982 said: Hillarious and embarrassing to see certain members of this forum who called out the more positive and hopeful members of this forum crazy… I think we're all missing the guidance of Dreamy who helped us in the darker times before we all saw the light. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Céline RO Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:19 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:19 PM I think tomorrow they might announce it properly. Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:21 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:21 PM 3 minutes ago, Alex_Incognito said: I think we're all missing the guidance of Dreamy who helped us in the darker times before we all saw the light. I'm sure he’s currently looking at his ball. 🔮 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.