rodrigofreitas Posted June 23, 2026 at 11:18 AM Posted June 23, 2026 at 11:18 AM On 6/22/2026 at 2:26 PM, rodrigofreitas said: He wrote: L'etoile and Les yeux au ciel from Encore un soir album. and “La mer et l’enfant” from Sans Attendre album 03 songs 2 Quote
mirage Posted June 23, 2026 at 03:42 PM Posted June 23, 2026 at 03:42 PM I hope Slimane gets to write some songs for her, or maybe do a duet with her. Love his music. 5 Quote
Popular Post Ronny83 Posted July 1, 2026 at 12:40 PM Popular Post Posted July 1, 2026 at 12:40 PM — She has been recording for months at Studio at the Palms. This work is for an upcoming, yet-to-be-named French-language EP and, later, an album on Sony France due in ‘27. The single “Bonjour, Pardon, Merci” (“Hello, Forgive Me, Thank You”) is due Friday. French singer-songwriter Ycare is the lyric writer. The two were shown in photos posted on social media in May at Studio at the Palms. The song was composed by Renaud Rebillaud, a renowned figure in French pop music. — She plans to release a series of French singles in ‘27. The trickle-out method fits the Sony France model, as Dion develops the new album. Expect new music every other month, which means a new single around Labor Day. https://neon.reviewjournal.com/kats/celine-dion-is-all-las-vegas-as-she-preps-for-paris-residency-3338263/ 7 1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Nmj Posted July 1, 2026 at 01:19 PM Posted July 1, 2026 at 01:19 PM On 7/1/2026 at 8:40 AM, Ronny83 said: — She has been recording for months at Studio at the Palms. This work is for an upcoming, yet-to-be-named French-language EP and, later, an album on Sony France due in ‘27. The single “Bonjour, Pardon, Merci” (“Hello, Forgive Me, Thank You”) is due Friday. French singer-songwriter Ycare is the lyric writer. The two were shown in photos posted on social media in May at Studio at the Palms. The song was composed by Renaud Rebillaud, a renowned figure in French pop music. — She plans to release a series of French singles in ‘27. The trickle-out method fits the Sony France model, as Dion develops the new album. Expect new music every other month, which means a new single around Labor Day. https://neon.reviewjournal.com/kats/celine-dion-is-all-las-vegas-as-she-preps-for-paris-residency-3338263/ 🧐 Interesting… has Celine ever used such a model? I can’t remember her ever releasing 3 or more singles before the album? Quote
AXG_16 Posted July 1, 2026 at 01:40 PM Posted July 1, 2026 at 01:40 PM (edited) Durant l'ère Courage, elle a sorti trois singles simultanément : « Imperfections », « Courage » et « Lying Down ». Edited July 1, 2026 at 01:41 PM by AXG_16 Quote
Nmj Posted July 1, 2026 at 01:54 PM Posted July 1, 2026 at 01:54 PM On 7/1/2026 at 9:40 AM, AXG_16 said: Durant l'ère Courage, elle a sorti trois singles simultanément : « Imperfections », « Courage » et « Lying Down ». Yes. But that was 3 at the same time clearly used as a promotional tool for the start of the tour. I’ve never seen multiple singles released sporadically in build up to an album before . 2 Quote
mirage Posted July 1, 2026 at 06:30 PM Posted July 1, 2026 at 06:30 PM On 7/1/2026 at 2:40 PM, Ronny83 said: — She has been recording for months at Studio at the Palms. This work is for an upcoming, yet-to-be-named French-language EP and, later, an album on Sony France due in ‘27. The single “Bonjour, Pardon, Merci” (“Hello, Forgive Me, Thank You”) is due Friday. French singer-songwriter Ycare is the lyric writer. The two were shown in photos posted on social media in May at Studio at the Palms. The song was composed by Renaud Rebillaud, a renowned figure in French pop music. — She plans to release a series of French singles in ‘27. The trickle-out method fits the Sony France model, as Dion develops the new album. Expect new music every other month, which means a new single around Labor Day. https://neon.reviewjournal.com/kats/celine-dion-is-all-las-vegas-as-she-preps-for-paris-residency-3338263/ Maybe I'm lost in translation. So they will release/create and EP first, and later next year will release a French album? So the singles that be released now are part of the EP or the album? Quote
Nmj Posted July 1, 2026 at 06:35 PM Posted July 1, 2026 at 06:35 PM On 7/1/2026 at 2:30 PM, mirage said: Maybe I'm lost in translation. So they will release/create and EP first, and later next year will release a French album? So the singles that be released now are part of the EP or the album? Johnny Kats isn’t the most reliable person on the planet… he’s usually giving us some truth with some rumors. I think he’s also lost in translation. Current rumor is album due February 2027. February or March 2027 seems realistic to me, it would give us the album before the May run of shows. 2 1 Quote
symon Posted July 2, 2026 at 04:50 AM Posted July 2, 2026 at 04:50 AM I think they are trying different things to know in what direction to go for the album. Let s see how people react to the Ycare song after the JJG one. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 2, 2026 at 08:10 AM Posted July 2, 2026 at 08:10 AM I really hope they blend her voice to the instrumentals this time. Since 2012, they’ve been doing the vocals more louder than the instruments. The last album that blends her voice to the instrumentals is the ‘Taking Chances’ album. And also, the duet single ‘Acadian Driftwood’. Not overpowering the instruments, pleasing to the ears. 1 Quote
emiliejolie Posted July 2, 2026 at 08:39 AM Posted July 2, 2026 at 08:39 AM On 7/1/2026 at 8:30 PM, mirage said: Maybe I'm lost in translation. So they will release/create and EP first, and later next year will release a French album? So the singles that be released now are part of the EP or the album? I guess we will have a Third single at the very beginning of september, just before the concerts. Maybe a TV special for Christmas ( Céline ne 2026 première) and one month before the 2027 May concerts we will get the whole album including the three singles of 2026. 2 Quote
ryba Posted July 3, 2026 at 10:08 PM Posted July 3, 2026 at 10:08 PM I want the new album this year! She can release another album next year! What is that? They keep us waiting like crazy. It's sickening. 1 1 Quote
Nmj Posted July 4, 2026 at 01:55 AM Posted July 4, 2026 at 01:55 AM On 7/3/2026 at 6:08 PM, ryba said: I want the new album this year! She can release another album next year! What is that? They keep us waiting like crazy. It's sickening. Maybe we’ll get 2 albums next year 👀 3 Quote
emiliejolie Posted July 4, 2026 at 08:35 AM Posted July 4, 2026 at 08:35 AM On 7/4/2026 at 3:55 AM, Nmj said: Maybe we’ll get 2 albums next year 👀 I guess she and her team want to come back step by step. Céline is ready but unless she performs several shows in a raw, no one would know if she can physically handle with it. After all the communication around the comeback, imagine she has to cancel some shows, it would leave people weary … and the comeback residency might turn into a farewell tour. And I don’t imagine Céline recording songs if she cannot perform them on stage. So step by step … 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 4, 2026 at 09:17 AM Posted July 4, 2026 at 09:17 AM (edited) No, I don't believe in that step by step. It has nothing to do with releasing an album. She is already booked for two full months of shows, so she is definitely ready. And they had been preparing this album and collecting songs since 2020, so for 6 years now! Her team just sucks big time. That's the bottom line. Edited July 4, 2026 at 09:18 AM by ryba 1 1 Quote
comingback Posted July 4, 2026 at 11:26 AM Posted July 4, 2026 at 11:26 AM On 7/4/2026 at 11:17 AM, ryba said: No, I don't believe in that step by step. It has nothing to do with releasing an album. She is already booked for two full months of shows, so she is definitely ready. And they had been preparing this album and collecting songs since 2020, so for 6 years now! Her team just sucks big time. That's the bottom line. I give up years ago. They don't care and are only interested in the money from the Paris concerts. Hopefully, there will be a better promo for the new album in autumn. 1 1 Quote
emiliejolie Posted July 4, 2026 at 12:35 PM Posted July 4, 2026 at 12:35 PM (edited) On 7/4/2026 at 1:26 PM, comingback said: I give up years ago. They don't care and are only interested in the money from the Paris concerts. Hopefully, there will be a better promo for the new album in autumn. I guess if there is a new album it won’t be before spring 2027. Edited July 4, 2026 at 12:35 PM by emiliejolie Quote
comingback Posted July 4, 2026 at 01:18 PM Posted July 4, 2026 at 01:18 PM On 7/4/2026 at 1:26 PM, comingback said: I gave up years ago. They don't care and are only interested in the money from the Paris concerts. Hopefully, there will be a better promo for the new album in autumn. On 7/4/2026 at 2:35 PM, emiliejolie said: I guess if there is a new album it won’t be before spring 2027. I thought the French album will be released in Fall 2026, because she will promote it in the show and the English album next year. Quote
emiliejolie Posted July 4, 2026 at 04:06 PM Posted July 4, 2026 at 04:06 PM On 7/4/2026 at 3:18 PM, comingback said: I thought the French album will be released in Fall 2026, because she will promote it in the show and the English album next year. Well I don’t have more information than other members here but I notice that it is always said an album could be in préparation. I am pretty sure the automn concerts will détermine everything …. Ok she is ready but her illness is still there and Even if a lot of improvement could have been made so far, it can’t be cured or kept 100% under control. So imagine she is great the first 10 shows but too tired for the other six and had to cancel some, it will be difficult to annonce « Hello i can’t manage my whole tour but i will release an album » no it would not be serious, business speaking. this is why I am sure they go step by step. Quote
Céline RO Posted July 4, 2026 at 05:29 PM Posted July 4, 2026 at 05:29 PM Maybe but they also just suck. 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
rodrigofreitas Posted July 6, 2026 at 02:08 PM Posted July 6, 2026 at 02:08 PM I have a question: according to the news right after the concert announcements, three singles were supposed to be released—"Dansons" in April, "BPM" in July, and another one in September. But now that Sony is selling a vinyl record set for release in September featuring both "Dansons" and "BPM," does that mean we’ll still get that other new single in September? 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 6, 2026 at 02:15 PM Posted July 6, 2026 at 02:15 PM On 7/6/2026 at 3:08 PM, rodrigofreitas said: I have a question: according to the news right after the concert announcements, three singles were supposed to be released—"Dansons" in April, "BPM" in July, and another one in September. But now that Sony is selling a vinyl record set for release in September featuring both "Dansons" and "BPM," does that mean we’ll still get that other new single in September? I have wondered about this too. Would make sense that all three singles were together… Kev x 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 6, 2026 at 02:17 PM Posted July 6, 2026 at 02:17 PM On 7/6/2026 at 10:15 AM, Peppercorn1991 said: I have wondered about this too. Would make sense that all three singles were together… Kev x Unless these two singles are standalone ones and the September single is the first single of the new album that will follow. They could treat Dansons and BPM like “Ashes” and “How Does A Moment Last Forever” and not include them on the album but for standalone moments? 1 Quote
yoyoma88 Posted July 6, 2026 at 02:34 PM Posted July 6, 2026 at 02:34 PM The third song will be introduced first time at the concert, as Le Parisien reported. But I hope it is released prior 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 6, 2026 at 03:27 PM Posted July 6, 2026 at 03:27 PM On 7/6/2026 at 10:34 AM, yoyoma88 said: The third song will be introduced first time at the concert, as Le Parisien reported. But I hope it is released prior I saw another article somewhere floating around that says the new single would be out September 11. So that’s the day before the concert premiere. 2 Quote
rodrigofreitas Posted July 6, 2026 at 04:02 PM Posted July 6, 2026 at 04:02 PM On 7/6/2026 at 12:27 PM, Nmj said: I saw another article somewhere floating around that says the new single would be out September 11. So that’s the day before the concert premiere. It seems odd to me to release a new song in September and, in the same month, release a vinyl single featuring only two previously released tracks—unless the new song is in English. 2 Quote
mirage Posted July 6, 2026 at 08:28 PM Posted July 6, 2026 at 08:28 PM On 7/6/2026 at 6:02 PM, rodrigofreitas said: It seems odd to me to release a new song in September and, in the same month, release a vinyl single featuring only two previously released tracks—unless the new song is in English. Yup that's the weirdest thing ever. Unless they release the 3rd song on a vinyl with the other 2 as a bonus. Only than it would make sense. I hope some of you are right, that they keep her hidden until the shows start and will bombard us with interviews, videoclips etc. But for now it's not that much fun. I want to see her being Celine. 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 6, 2026 at 10:43 PM Posted July 6, 2026 at 10:43 PM On 7/6/2026 at 4:28 PM, mirage said: Yup that's the weirdest thing ever. Unless they release the 3rd song on a vinyl with the other 2 as a bonus. Only than it would make sense. I hope some of you are right, that they keep her hidden until the shows start and will bombard us with interviews, videoclips etc. But for now it's not that much fun. I want to see her being Celine. Tbh there’s no reason to keep her hidden. They are already starting conspiracy theories that the real Celine has died and this one who is returning is a clone. 😂 They need to at least release something soon with her speaking to us. A little update or a rehearsal photo would do wonders. 1 1 Quote
comingback Posted July 7, 2026 at 07:17 AM Posted July 7, 2026 at 07:17 AM On 7/7/2026 at 12:43 AM, Nmj said: Tbh there’s no reason to keep her hidden. They are already starting conspiracy theories that the real Celine has died and this one who is returning is a clone. 😂 They need to at least release something soon with her speaking to us. A little update or a rehearsal photo would do wonders. Really? But yes, the silence is strange. I thought, we would see her in Paris (Fashion Week etc.). 🤔 Quote
emiliejolie Posted July 7, 2026 at 07:36 AM Posted July 7, 2026 at 07:36 AM On 7/7/2026 at 9:17 AM, comingback said: Really? But yes, the silence is strange. I thought, we would see her in Paris (Fashion Week etc.). 🤔 Yes it's really strange. I tried to find what could be the strategy behind this but I confess I don't get it. A message video on national télévision with a countdown at the time they make the greatest audience, the Eiffel tour and so on and then..... nothing. They just throw two songs , no promotions ( Le Parisien which is a partner of the tour could have had an exclusive interview, just one, but nothing), outdated music videos, no Celine to be seen. I wasn't expected Celine to show at the fashion week, she would prefer to preserve herself. But still. I was surprise that when she appeared at the Ginette Reno birthday TV special, she just says few words. Wasn't she able to sing a song ? Ginette is an idol and I guess her fans would have appreciate to much, it would have send a good sign. it's a comeback .... in progress ! She is ready .... but later ! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.