rfkavanagh Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:26 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:26 PM 2 hours ago, Nmj said: Though we knew, today was the official confirmation… does anyone believe that this could be an actual duet they are really pushing that he collabs, I know he’s a big deal still though! I really hope not - this return should be all about Céline. I don't want the focus and impact of Céline's triumphant return diluted or overshadowed by the participation of anyone else. They're already promoting that JJG is involved, which isn't ideal to me (although I know it's a big deal and a positive thing in France). Just let Céline be Céline and enjoy 100% of the return spotlight! 4 2 Quote
idanwcd Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:44 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:44 PM I dont think its a duet. Jean jacques is 74 years and I believe he has not sung in a long time. Quote
Céline RO Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:53 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 06:53 PM 6 minutes ago, idanwcd said: I dont think its a duet. Jean jacques is 74 years and I believe he has not sung in a long time. I bet he sings quite a bit, just not in public. Not that JJG wouldn’t be capable but, the more I think of it, the more I believe it will be only Céline singing. Goldman’s team told Le Parisien that they didn’t know whether the song had been recorded yet, so that’s pretty telling. Still wouldn’t rule out a surprise appearance for a duet on “J’irai où tu iras” in Paris though. Quote The best is yet to come...
Alex_Incognito Posted April 14, 2026 at 07:36 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 07:36 PM 1 hour ago, Céline RO said: I think tomorrow they might announce it properly. Dreamy? 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
RosieBarron Posted April 14, 2026 at 07:48 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 07:48 PM 2 hours ago, Shamrock_1982 said: Hillarious and embarrassing to see certain members of this forum who called out the more positive and hopeful members of this forum crazy… for thinking a few weeks back that due to her condition she would never return to stage again for a series of shows… or record an album, all of a sudden now acting like it was always going to happen. 🥴 I see you! 🫵 Anyways onwards and upwards, just getting that off my chest! 😉 Amazing who has come out of the wood work in the last few weeks... this place was almost dead for so long, I kept checking every day but with very little expectation. 3 Quote
lyn Posted April 14, 2026 at 08:54 PM Posted April 14, 2026 at 08:54 PM 1 hour ago, RosieBarron said: Amazing who has come out of the wood work in the last few weeks... this place was almost dead for so long, I kept checking every day but with very little expectation. I'm delighted to see lots of new members/activity too! 2 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Popular Post Dancing_Queen Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:12 PM Popular Post Posted April 14, 2026 at 10:12 PM To be fair, a lot of people simply weren't able to post. There's been a big increase in posting activity ever since the upgrade. So the new board really couldn't have come at a better time (even if it can't always handle all our traffic when we start going nuts 🤭). Thank Heavens for this board, truly. I'm on Twitter as well and even in that godforsaken Facebook group, but nothing beats a good ol' message board. 12 Quote
Tom_London_Fan Posted April 15, 2026 at 07:09 AM Posted April 15, 2026 at 07:09 AM I personally rarely posted because it’s been a total nightmare on here. Petty squabbles, personal attacks, fake rumours…this has been the worst website to visit for years. I’m glad to see that it’s changing. It’s coming alive! 2 Quote
idanwcd Posted April 15, 2026 at 07:35 AM Posted April 15, 2026 at 07:35 AM I could never post in the past few years. Always trying to log in but never letting me...then i gave up Glad it is ok now 1 Quote
ruimarques Posted April 15, 2026 at 08:16 AM Posted April 15, 2026 at 08:16 AM 38 minutes ago, idanwcd said: I could never post in the past few years. Always trying to log in but never letting me...then i gave up Glad it is ok now For all the time since I’ve been a member (back in 2005) I have been able to post, reply and start some topics… Andi have to say that I’m glad and very grateful for this “lil”community 🫶🏼🥰 … can’t wait for more exciting news and experiences sharing with you! btw what are your predictions about this new song? 🎵 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 15, 2026 at 09:20 AM Posted April 15, 2026 at 09:20 AM I wish they will release a teaser like they did in Loved Me Back To Life 1 Quote
george_matei Posted April 15, 2026 at 10:16 AM Posted April 15, 2026 at 10:16 AM 55 minutes ago, jpatdeleon09 said: I wish they will release a teaser like they did in Loved Me Back To Life Maybe today they ll upload a little teaser, or tomorrow 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted April 15, 2026 at 10:29 AM Posted April 15, 2026 at 10:29 AM They have to announce it fully today. Look at what time they post everything—they’re obviously working out of Las Vegas and, by the time they wake up on Thursday, people in Australia will have already heard the song lol 1 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
pepillo90 Posted April 15, 2026 at 10:43 AM Posted April 15, 2026 at 10:43 AM I wish the teasing for the new single would go like this: Monday: we only got a preview of the video Tuesday: we got announced the colab between Celine and JJG Wednesday: the name of the song with some instrumentals Thursday: a short snippet with vocals Friday: the full song 4 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
george_matei Posted April 15, 2026 at 10:49 AM Posted April 15, 2026 at 10:49 AM 4 minutes ago, pepillo90 said: I wish the teasing for the new single would go like this: Monday: we only got a preview of the video Tuesday: we got announced the colab between Celine and JJG Wednesday: the name of the song with some instrumentals Thursday: a short snippet with vocals Friday: the full song That would make a lot of sense, but let s not forget who we re talking about: her team I wouldnt be surprise if they ll release the new album next year, after all of this huge wave of her comeback in Paris will be gone on the other hand, Im sure that the new album will be a succes anyway Quote
anewdionhascome Posted April 15, 2026 at 11:30 AM Posted April 15, 2026 at 11:30 AM I hope we get a proper post today officially confirming the title of the song and that a new french single is coming this friday... 3 Quote
Coffeegirl Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:15 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:15 PM 14 hours ago, Dancing_Queen said: To be fair, a lot of people simply weren't able to post. There's been a big increase in posting activity ever since the upgrade. So the new board really couldn't have come at a better time (even if it can't always handle all our traffic when we start going nuts 🤭). Thank Heavens for this board, truly. I'm on Twitter as well and even in that godforsaken Facebook group, but nothing beats a good ol' message board. I’d been a member for years, went on hiatus after someone called Celine a cash cow 😳 Then lost all my saved login details after the update so here we are with a new account. Quote
Nmj Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:23 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:23 PM On 4/15/2026 at 8:15 AM, Coffeegirl said: I’d been a member for years, went on hiatus after someone called Celine a cash cow 😳 Then lost all my saved login details after the update so here we are with a new account. I think that person was referring to her being a “cash cow” for AEG, where’s the lie? All those years of Vegas shows/ tours and endless performances 💰 🐮 ? 1 Quote
A new day... Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:27 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:27 PM (edited) We're definitely getting the official announcement/title today! Can't wait. What if it's as simple as it can be : "Danser" ? I would love that. Edited April 15, 2026 at 12:27 PM by A new day... 1 Quote
Coffeegirl Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:32 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:32 PM On 4/15/2026 at 1:23 PM, Nmj said: I think that person was referring to her being a “cash cow” for AEG, where’s the lie? All those years of Vegas shows/ tours and endless performances 💰 🐮 ? They were referencing all the small projects she’d done outside of performing. Touring & Vegas shows just see it as her doing what she loves and giving the fans what they want 🤷🏼♀️ Quote
Nmj Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:46 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 12:46 PM On 4/15/2026 at 8:32 AM, Coffeegirl said: They were referencing all the small projects she’d done outside of performing. Touring & Vegas shows just see it as her doing what she loves and giving the fans what they want 🤷🏼♀️ All can be true. For AEG Celine was their cash cow. For Celine it was making lots of money and enjoying her craft/passion with her fans. And for the fans, it was paying lots of money to enjoy her craft, stage presence, and one a kind talent. I mean we can’t deny that for AEG Celine isn’t one of if not the artist who performed more shows than other artist on their roster… think about it nearly 1,200 shows in Vegas alone. 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:17 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:17 PM New story! Still nothing… 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
anewdayhascome Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:19 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:19 PM The teasing for the new song has been rather boring... 3 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Els Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:23 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:23 PM On 4/15/2026 at 9:35 AM, idanwcd said: I could never post in the past few years. Always trying to log in but never letting me...then i gave up Glad it is ok now Same! I hadn't been able to log in since around 2021-ish, so I just lurked. So happy about the upgrades! 1 Quote
Els Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:26 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:26 PM On 4/15/2026 at 2:27 PM, A new day... said: We're definitely getting the official announcement/title today! Can't wait. What if it's as simple as it can be : "Danser" ? I would love that. Yes, today's teaser just went up. Dancing, against the backdrop of the city of Paris, is definitely the focal point 😍 Quote
Nmj Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:27 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:27 PM On 4/15/2026 at 9:19 AM, anewdayhascome said: The teasing for the new song has been rather boring... Looks like a boring video 1 2 Quote
A new day... Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:39 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:39 PM Same. Not hyped AT ALL by this music video filled with strangers dancing in Paris. Kinda reminiscing of the boring Le Miracle music video. I'm here for the song though!! 3 Quote
Els Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:48 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:48 PM (edited) I mean, we've literally only seen seconds of this video, so I think it's early to judge 😅 What we have seen so far reminds me a lot of the visual grammar of the videos for A New Day Has Come and That's the Way It Is, with slowed down, cinematic shots of people in a cityscape/daily life intercut with Céline singing. I'd be thrilled for something like that! Edited April 15, 2026 at 01:48 PM by Els 1 Quote
drove all night Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:49 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 01:49 PM These boring and weird teasers are starting to annoy me ... IMO one of the worst teaser-campaigns ever of those responsible for marketing in Céline's team! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted April 15, 2026 at 02:14 PM Posted April 15, 2026 at 02:14 PM (edited) it's just all three teasers are the same teaser in the end - the same kind of an excerpt from the video without giving anything new or interesting, just a different shot but the situations/characters are the same Edited April 15, 2026 at 02:14 PM by anewdayhascome 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.