Moleque20 Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:09 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:09 PM I know, I was sure you didn’t mean it that way. I think is quite unfair that people on this forum don’t seem to accept any form of criticism regarding Celine or her team. We all love her, but her die hard, long time fans who know her career so well just cannot cope with the fact that things got this lazy and bad, and the others here should respect these opinions. Well said, but I am sick of replies like "OMG, you are so negative, you hate her and you shouldn't be here". 3 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
AdrienneM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:11 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:11 PM (edited) Who told you I regard her so poorly? And why do you judge my relationship with Celine based on my posts? Some fans here should stop taking our posts or our words, put them in the fan-o-meter to define if we are adequate fans or not. If we are under 20%, we should get the hell outta here, right? Theres a stark difference between criticism (which you have the right to have of course you do) and calling someone a “lazy b*tch” describing what they enjoy doing and love to do “lame” and accusing them of being greedy and not caring about their career or their fans. That’s regarding someone poorly and just slandering them based on your own personal issues with setlists or albums, thats taking music and being a fan too seriously, rather than calmly explain or educate me as to why you feel like that. I also never once said you werent a fan, Thats not my place to decide, i simply said how could you regard someone so poorly but call yourself a fan of said person. Thats like me saying im a fan of donal trump Edited August 8, 2019 at 02:11 PM by AdrienneM 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:12 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:12 PM (edited) Well said, but I am sick of replies like "OMG, you are so negative, you hate her and you shouldn't be here".yeah, me too. It looks like some members here feel superior and feel like they need to patronize and belittle other and tell them how to behave. It’s sickening... Edited August 8, 2019 at 02:12 PM by ryba 1 Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:13 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:13 PM Theres a stark difference between criticism (which you have the right to have of course you do) and calling someone a "lazy b*tch" describing what they enjoy doing and love to do "lame" and accusing them of being greedy and not caring about their career or their fans. That's regarding someone poorly and just slandering them based on your own personal issues with setlists or albums, thats taking music and being a fan too seriously, rather than calmly explain or educate me as to why you feel like that.I also never once said you werent a fan, Thats not my place to decide, i simply said how could you regard someone so poorly but call yourself a fan of said person. Thats like me saying im a fan of donal trump But I do believe that that she is lazy, she is doing the minimum efforts, that she has 1000x more passion in choosing new clothes that rehearsing 1-2 new songs for the coming tour, that some of her latest photoshootings are so ridiculously photoshoped, that she seems lame. P.S. I wish there was a way to delete this account. If someone knows how to, please pm me. 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
ryba Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:14 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:14 PM (edited) Theres a stark difference between criticism (which you have the right to have of course you do) and calling someone a “lazy b*tch” describing what they enjoy doing and love to do “lame” and accusing them of being greedy and not caring about their career or their fans. That’s regarding someone poorly and just slandering them based on your own personal issues with setlists or albums, thats taking music and being a fan too seriously, rather than calmly explain or educate me as to why you feel like that. I also never once said you werent a fan, Thats not my place to decide, i simply said how could you regard someone so poorly but call yourself a fan of said person. Thats like me saying im a fan of donal trumpcan you please stop trying to educate each and every member who’s opinion you don’t agree with? It’s sickening. Thank you... Edited August 8, 2019 at 02:31 PM by ryba 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:16 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:16 PM (edited) . Edited August 8, 2019 at 02:16 PM by ryba Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:16 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:16 PM can you please stop trying to educate each and every member who’s opinion you don’t agree with? It sickening. Thank you... How am i trying to educate someone? Im stating my opinion. Or does that only extend to those who have a negative opinion on what she does. Am I educating people when im just having a calm discussion about thing we disagree on? Again. Taking something that doesn’t really matter way too seriously Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:16 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:16 PM can you please stop trying to educate each and every member who's opinion you don't agree with? It sickening. Thank you... Well said. P.S. Ich habe dich lieb! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
AdrienneM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:18 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:18 PM But I do believe that that she is lazy, she is doing the minimum efforts, that she has 1000x more passion in choosing new clothes that rehearsing 1-2 new songs for the coming tour, that some of her latest photoshootings are so ridiculously photoshoped, that she seems lame. P.S. I wish there was a way to delete this account. If someone knows how to, please pm me. So.. how do we know she hasnt rehearsed 1-2 new songs for the tour? Again. We dont. She is lazy, of course she is i agree with you there to an extent. Most legendary acts are. But she still puts more effort and energy into a show, 40 years into her career than kids half her age. Photoshops the industry standard. I agree with you, id much rather they didnt. But we cant expect that they werent going to. Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:20 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 02:20 PM I think it’s possible to have “cognitive dissonance” (which is I believe the correct psychological term) - meaning you can hold two opposing thoughts in your head at the same time. For instance, I’ve said this before but will say it again, I found her simply transferring the Vegas show to BST lazy. It wouldn’t have taken much effort to, oh even sing The Prayer with Josh Groban who was already there, for crying out loud! At the same time, I had an incredible time that day. Celine really gave it her all, slayed vocally, and I was transfixed by her every second of that concert. I’ve found I can rewatch it time and time again and remember what a great time I had - yet I still think it was lazy to basically do the Vegas show. Two opposing thoughts. Others could have the same thing. 6 Quote
Chantemoi Posted August 8, 2019 at 06:08 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 06:08 PM (edited) she did a marvelous job for the bee gees tribute and a very touching job at the frank sinatra tribute. Those are honestly two of my favourite performances in the past 10 years... they’re vocally perfect and full of raw emotion. Edited August 8, 2019 at 06:09 PM by Chantemoi 4 Quote
comingback Posted August 8, 2019 at 06:21 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 06:21 PM Those are honestly two of my favourite performances in the past 10 years... they're vocally perfect and full of raw emotion. Don't forget the amazing OHN performance, I was so proud of her after 20 years of fandom and so was Rene at home . 3 Quote
comingback Posted August 8, 2019 at 06:37 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 06:37 PM (edited) "She is a legend", "she is a mom now", "she is busy", "OMG, stop being so negative", "she has nothing to prove any more", "she doesn't owe us anything", "stop with the negativity", "OMG, if you hate her so much, what are you doing in this forum?". I wrote all the possible answers to your post P.S. I totally agree, she is a lazy b***h, who only cares about her toyboy, clothes, fashion shows and lame photoshootings. In the meanwhile, whenever she needs to add some millions to her bank account, she goes on tour to sing the same songs, with the same tempo, same arrangements and total lack of passion and creativilty. The only exception is her concerts in the french-speaking countries. I have stopped being a fan of her english career since years, I only care about her french albums and I have been twice in France in 2016 and 2017 to watch her perfom SISDA, ONCP, ZS, EUS. It's CELINE b***h (Sorry, I could't resist .) Edited August 8, 2019 at 06:40 PM by comingback 1 Quote
scielle Posted August 8, 2019 at 07:36 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 07:36 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 5 Quote
AdrienneM Posted August 8, 2019 at 07:41 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 07:41 PM Well I personally really enjoyed his Ashes remix, so i hope he can replicate the same vibe and great production 1 Quote
mirage Posted August 8, 2019 at 07:50 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 07:50 PM Didn't liked his remix a lot, but great to see that there will be more remixes coming. Though isn't it a bit too late now? What about the guy who tweeted he making remixes for her new single? Around the time she visited Sony in NYC? Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 4 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 8, 2019 at 08:22 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 08:22 PM Wow so cool! I like his remix of Ashes way more than Steve Aoki's Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Popular Post Davey84 Posted August 8, 2019 at 08:35 PM Popular Post Posted August 8, 2019 at 08:35 PM Those are honestly two of my favourite performances in the past 10 years... theyre vocally perfect and full of raw emotion.And don't forget the powerful Avec Le Temps at L'Adisq tribute to René Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 9 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Critiaslux Posted August 8, 2019 at 08:40 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 08:40 PM What about the guy who tweeted he making remixes for her new single? Around the time she visited Sony in NYC? It was from someone working at Sony (marketing supposedly), no? Quote
Critiaslux Posted August 8, 2019 at 08:42 PM Posted August 8, 2019 at 08:42 PM And don't forget the powerful Avec Le Temps at L'Adisq tribute to René https://youtu.be/PzD3OxjwjsU Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk :wub: Indeed I would include this year Grammy tribute to Aretha too and Recovering at Stand Up To Cancer. Lots of emotions in all those performances 3 Quote
fred Posted August 9, 2019 at 01:36 AM Posted August 9, 2019 at 01:36 AM OHN? O Holy Night? When? Don't forget the amazing OHN performance, I was so proud of her after 20 years of fandom and so was Rene at home . Quote Peace and love to all.
GoldenLeaf Posted August 9, 2019 at 02:07 AM Posted August 9, 2019 at 02:07 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetNice! I hope Kygo will remix FOMO too. 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 9, 2019 at 02:08 AM Posted August 9, 2019 at 02:08 AM OHN? O Holy Night? When? The Michael Bublé special in 2015! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 9, 2019 at 02:45 AM Posted August 9, 2019 at 02:45 AM I would give anything for Tony Moran to come back into Celine’s remixography. It would bring in some awesome 90s nostalgia to this new chapter in her life. 5 Quote
comingback Posted August 9, 2019 at 07:21 AM Posted August 9, 2019 at 07:21 AM OHN? O Holy Night? When? In 2015 for the M. Buble Christmas Special Quote
smw Posted August 9, 2019 at 08:02 AM Posted August 9, 2019 at 08:02 AM Those are honestly two of my favourite performances in the past 10 years... they’re vocally perfect and full of raw emotion. I also loved: https://youtu.be/8ChsXqRoTmE Honestly she’s delivered countless sublime performances over the past decade: Quote
DionFanAlways Posted August 9, 2019 at 10:07 AM Posted August 9, 2019 at 10:07 AM And don't forget the powerful Avec Le Temps at L'Adisq tribute to René https://youtu.be/PzD3OxjwjsU Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk :wub: 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
TommKat22 Posted August 9, 2019 at 02:50 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 02:50 PM https://www.billboard.com/music/Celine-Dion/chart-history/dance-club-play-songs Up to #22 from #28 this week on the Dance Club Songs chart! 7 Quote Tommy
fred Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:01 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:01 PM Class act! Love how "simple" this performance was. And very close up. And don't forget the powerful Avec Le Temps at L'Adisq tribute to René https://youtu.be/PzD3OxjwjsU Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk Quote Peace and love to all.
fred Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:11 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:11 PM Oh! Didn't know about that! Sorry but after all the lipping appearences during the TC era I wasn't watching her every step in the LMBTL era... Is this the only time she's done this live? It was nice, but to me it's not one of the "must see" performances. Maybe if it was done in full... (but now I am starting to feel like the conservative fans always demanding belts and powerballads). Don't forget the amazing OHN performance, I was so proud of her after 20 years of fandom and so was Rene at home .The Michael Bublé special in 2015!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EA7Hgc4rCs In 2015 for the M. Buble Christmas Special Quote Peace and love to all.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.